Okbaby Onda

Okbaby Onda

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Okbaby? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bubba Loves It

I was given a standard baby bath on a stand which my baby would barely last 5 minutes before he became grizzly. First night in this new bath he relaxed in there for 20 minutes! He was so content. The temperature gauge is fantastic and takes the guess work out. I like that I have both hands free and am not bending over.
Temperature gauge. Baby is happy.

Andy
Andy

I am just wondering how to activate the temperature gauge? Mine seems doesn't work at all, it doesn't show up any digit on it. Thanks.

soda5670
soda5670Melbourne

Saved my back

virles93
virles93VIC, 3193

Outstanding

When my baby was born I was lent a small standard bath. I then found this bath and I haven't looked back. This bath is big enough to last for a very long time, it is great for newborns and also babies who can sit. I would never use anything else now.
Great for all ages, back support for baby, space to play when baby can sit, doesn't take too much space on the bathroom bench.

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Find out how Okbaby Onda compares to other Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Lucy_Lou
Lucy_Lou

We loved this bath and so did our baby. Our baby just loved bathtime and because of this bath we were able to make bathtime a special part of her nightly routine. There we no concerns about slipping and it was easy to use. We placed it inside our regular bath and just tipped the water out after its use.
Provided great support, especially for bathing newborns.

tcolwell
tcolwellVIC, 3163

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
mybubba
mybubba

Fantastic bath!!

I love this bath. Great for newborns. Provided fantastic support and so borth hands could be used. I have been using this for 17months now and my bubba loves it. We got the deluxe version which had the non slip feature. We also got the bath rails for it to be elevated. It saved my back! I can't recommend it enough.
great support for new borns. Have 2 positions for older bubs
a little expensive but worth the money!