Okbaby Onda

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bubba Loves It

I was given a standard baby bath on a stand which my baby would barely last 5 minutes before he became grizzly. First night in this new bath he relaxed in there for 20 minutes! He was so content. The temperature gauge is fantastic and takes the guess work out. I like that I have both hands free and am not bending over.
Temperature gauge. Baby is happy.

I am just wondering how to activate the temperature gauge? Mine seems doesn't work at all, it doesn't show up any digit on it. Thanks.

Saved my back

I initially bought this bath after reading the rave reviews online. However, when I brought baby home, we found we couldn't use it as baby was too small and couldn't stay on the 0-6month side of the bath very well... so we used an ordinary tub for the initially month and a half.

As days passed and baby started getting heavier, I struggled bathing him in the baby bath we had (just a normal tub). I then tried baby again at about 6 weeks and it's been wonderful. Our little baby just loves lying in the bath. He's now 6months and is still using the 0-6month side. This bath has absolutely, without doubt, saved my back. I have a baby who loves splashing and kicking and there is no way I would have been able to support him for the past 4.5 months in an ordinary tub. We'll be putting him on the other side to sit up and bath shortly.

We purchased the Onda bathstand as well, so the bath sits on top with a tube running from the onda bath plug down into our bath tub. So all I have to do is unscrew the plug and the bath self-empties. So no tipping required.
I'm really impressed with this bath so much so that I've shown pictures of my happy bub in his tub, to all my pregnant friends as well as mother's group - I think many would have run out to buy this too!
Smart design
Little difficult with the tiny newborn, but after a few weeks - the best bath ever!!

Outstanding

When my baby was born I was lent a small standard bath. I then found this bath and I haven't looked back. This bath is big enough to last for a very long time, it is great for newborns and also babies who can sit. I would never use anything else now.
Great for all ages, back support for baby, space to play when baby can sit, doesn't take too much space on the bathroom bench.

We loved this bath and so did our baby. Our baby just loved bathtime and because of this bath we were able to make bathtime a special part of her nightly routine. There we no concerns about slipping and it was easy to use. We placed it inside our regular bath and just tipped the water out after its use.
Provided great support, especially for bathing newborns.

We love love love this bath and don't regret for a minute buying it. No slipping sliding baby as they sit or lie so well in this bath. Very well made, quality Italian product. I love the water thermometer so you can be sure baby is bathing in correct temperature water. We had two cheaper baths prior to this one and got rid of them as quickly as possible after buying this! Honestly, it is THE best baby bath money can buy, it has made bathing our son so much easier.
Fantastic that it has two sides for different age/size babies, one end for newborns and older babies that aren't sitting up yet. The other side is for 6 months up or from when baby is sitting up on their own. There is a bump so that baby doesn't slide forward, water is well distributed and there is an accurate water temperature gauge inside the bath as well.
A little pricey when you compare its cost (we paid $50 at Baby Bunting in Victoria) to a typical price of $15-20 for most baby baths.

Fantastic bath!!

I love this bath. Great for newborns. Provided fantastic support and so borth hands could be used. I have been using this for 17months now and my bubba loves it. We got the deluxe version which had the non slip feature. We also got the bath rails for it to be elevated. It saved my back! I can't recommend it enough.
great support for new borns. Have 2 positions for older bubs
a little expensive but worth the money!