TummyTub

TummyTub

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TummyTub? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Perfect for us and water saving

PRIMO!!

This is fabulous!!! Excellent!! Why I don't know the bad reviews. But reading the Manuel and understanding what it's really for and how it works and helps baby out then your good to go till baby is 6 months or older. I see no negative about this. So less time and easy bath time for busy mum like me. Less water too. I'l be using this all the time until she is fully grown out of it. Baby loughed and smiled with her first bath in it, at 10 and a half weeks old.

KatieK
KatieKBrisbane, Queensland

Great for long bubs!

My boy loves to kick and splash but was too long for the baby bath, this was easy to securely put in the big bath.

RedShoes31
RedShoes31AU

Water efficient and baby loves it!

This bath is very water efficient and our baby loved being bathed in it, much more than a traditional bath. Very good if you are space restricted as well.

The only bad thing is where to put it when bathing your baby - sometimes we put it in the sink (which was a bit high) and sometimes on the floor which can be hard on the back. Think it would work better with the stand, which we didn't have (due to no space!)
Water efficient, baby loved it.

mummybb
mummybb

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
kellywym
kellywym

Bad

What appeared to be an exciting and interesting product is really just an expensive pail. We used it only 4 times with our newborn. We started using our laundry trough and realised how much easier it was to bathe our baby (easier standing than sitting with the tub)and our baby also appeared to enjoy floating in the water rather than being cramped in the tub. So please consider carefully before buying this product or try one out first.
Novel idea. Easy to fill and clean after use. Water saving.
Difficulties putting in a newborn and then to maintain a safe position. Very difficult to wash skin folds/ creases properly in the tub.

fifidelux
fifideluxNSW, 2773

Bad

I cant believe how much they charge for this thing. Its so totally not worth it. Lucky I only bough mine cheaply on ebay. According to the instructions you are supposed to fill the water to the line for a safe level. However when we did this our little one nearly went under. Coughing and spluttering! I was horrified! I have attempted to use it again, I have to fill the water level much less than suggested, its ok but im going to offload it on ebay and go get a standard bath from Big W or somewhere like that.
Not alot really... only that it uses less water than a traditional baby bath and is easy to go empty in the garden.
Horribly expensive, kinda unsafe really.

amsyack
amsyack

Good

Was great to use as we could bathe her anywhere. Did not bother with the stand though - not required as you can sit on floor or couch & have tub between your legs. Child has no fear of getting into bath as they are not put in backwards like conventional baths, go in feet first and relax into fetal position.
Excellent to use for our Premmie baby. Uses small amount of water, relaxes child, easy to carry - no spillages. Great if you do not have a sink big enough for a baby, or bath. Our child is now 14months old & still loves it. Great to take camping.
You have to practice with your child to find a comfortable position for adult - like most things.

greentiger
greentiger

wiggles_1
wiggles_1

Terrible

dta_sfa
dta_sfa

I am loving this product!
After having an ordinary baby bath in our big bath, I was finding that my back was aching due to the constant bending over.
I bought the TummyTub without the stand and just have it on our change table beside the change mat.
From the first day that my 8 week old started using this bath he loved it, and it was so easy to use! Being winter I don't keep him in it very long but am sure that he will love longer baths when summertime comes!
uses little water and has a fill line marker which is handy.
easy to carry when filled with water.
baby is upright and is calm and happy

happysnappy
happysnappyAU

Nicney
NicneyAU

Terrible

We bought a standard plastic bath for our bub to replace this - the bath was less than half the price and a lot better. I would not recommend this product.

Expensive, baby is quickly too big for it (at 4 months for us), hard to hold baby in it, hard to wash baby, expensive, expensive, expensive!

selahku
selahkuAU

My little one is now six mths old and has moved to a bigger bath tub, but this one was a life saver as my boy was born in winter times,no regrets and would recommend to anyone who wants to give a pleasant bathing experience to their newborns
Water saving, baby feels secure and often falls asleep during bath, can be moved easily from room to room, no back pain, a must for unsettled babies
Price, baby grows out of it very quickly

liammsmummy
liammsmummy

OK

glad we were lucky to win one as i wouldnt waste money on it i get the same result washing a toddler in a flexi tub, its great that it weighs almost nothing but baby feels very slippery and they slide down a bit to easily and need both hands to support them in the tub not leaving it to a one person job,great that it can be your height but not much else that it does for you once you have it at home and after 4 months became a clothes hamper
great for first time parents wanting to see everything and be more involved dads to help
cost a after a few months had no other use for it