Car Renter, Car Owner
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Drive My Car

Peter G
Peter GSydney, NSW

Great service, super convenient!!

Super easy service to deal with and the car was immaculate. Dealing with the owner made things very easy. I will use this service again and would recommend it to others

Excellent service

Helping me to get a rental car with easy process car was on excellent conditions and very clean I extend my rental in no time with email and everything organised smoothly and efficiently happy with their professional and prompt services and surely recommend for future service

Sam J
Sam JSydney, NSW

Confused

Clean record, accident and credit file and still got rejected for an unknown reason. The employees couldn’t assist me or give me a reason. Pretty frustrating if you ask me

Michael J.
Michael J.Central West, NSW

If you are looking for a hire vehicle, try this place first!

Fantastic service! Prompt responses to my questions! And the vehicle exceeded my expectations! I will be highly recommended your service to all my family and friends.. so much easier, more efficient and ultimately cheaper than any hire car company I have dealt with.. thank you!

Anup K C
Anup K CSydney, NSW

Charging for existing damage

Customer service team is very good. They have always been very helpfull. But I had a terrible service from the fleet manager who never responded to me and only listened to rental owner and made me pay for the damage that is listed before I rented it.

Vehicle Condition
Adnan
AdnanSydney, NSW

Professional and Friendly Team.

Booked with this company many times last year. Quick, professional and friendly team. Vincent helped me a lot in all my requests. I Want to use their service once more.

Good service

Jasper is a good guy . And help me a lot about everything i need to know.
And price is quite reasonable.
Everything you need to know is just sent then a email.

Greg
Greg

Perfect partnership

The people are so professional and efficient, it is just a breeze dealing with them. Wonderful vehicles at great prices. The job I have I don't have the time to sit for a long time and they fix everything for me with no fuss

Excellent service for the price

Booked the service twice so far and the experience was very good in both the cases. Best value and highly recommended. Service and the communication were also very good. Would surely use it again.

Susan H.
Susan H.Dickson 2602, ACT

First time user of platform, I'll be back!

I was looking for a car rental for my road trip holiday & found the drive my car website. I read some reviews that were all positive and took the plunge. Now it's my turn to give the positive review. I hired an Audi C3 convertible for a week for $350, which included the reduced insurance. It would have cost me over $500 for a small (boring) automatic from one of the big companies. The car owner was unfailingly polite, accommodated my time frames & was a pleasure to deal with. I had so much fun with that car - it's been a lifelong dream to drive a convertible! Such a great car & such a great deal! Definitely will be a return customer.

Bill
BillSydney, NSW

Great platform and will use again in the future

It was easy to search for the right car for me and great communication from the customer service team leading up to signing the rental agreement. Great value for money given that the hire was over Xmas and new years (and normal rental car companies were charging an arm and a leg). Adding an additional driver was super easy. The car suffered damages while I was in possession and all issues were dealt with after the car was returned to owner, they were very fair and efficient when dealing with the insurance claim. Will definitely use this platform again.

Smooth process. Would definitely use them again

Easy process despite having an overseas drivers license. Had to pay a large bond upfront due to the same. But I got the bond money back in 1 business day. The car was in immaculate condition and extremely clean. I would definitely rent from Drivemycar again.

Irene
IreneDarling Downs, QLD

Great customer service

Lovely car - suited our needs well. Very helpful customer service too. Every detail of the lease was handled well. Vehicle was our family car and we loved it. Can recommend Drivemycar.

Hired A Mustang
Hired A Mustang South-Eastern Region, NSW

I hired a Mustang!

Outstanding service from start to finish!
Paying bond & the terms was easy & fair.
The Mustang was 100% of what it was advertised - top class machine!
I used this for my daughter’s formal & she & her friends arrived like movie stars.
Would highly recommend DriveMyCar

Easy process and nice car

It was my first time using DriveMyCar. It was a very easy process and the car was clean and well maintained. The owner had nice individual touches. holder for the mobile phone was especially appreciated. Pick up and drop off was easy and flexible. I’d been thinking of buying a used RAV4 and it was a good way to check out the model.

Read more reviews - page 2

melissa
melissaasked
Drive My Car

Hi ,I am looking for a rental in Tasmania in August. Do you offer breakdown service etc and reduced excess options? Thanks

atef f.
atef f.

Drive my car is the one of the best car rental sys they have a lot of car in their fleet I had a Hyundai Tuscan was in excellent conditions was very clean when I picked up start with 2 weeks and extend for another 8 weeks I was happy with there service and I took option to reduce insurance claim I do recommend it to anyone great service

Emmanuel A.Drive My Car

Hi Melissa, as part of the package there is roadside assistance included with DriveMyCar rentals and you can choose as to whether or not you were looking to reduce the excess by paying an additional amount per day! Feel free to have a look at our available vehicles and you'll be able to find the information regarding reduced excess on each vehicles page

Andrew M.
Andrew M.asked
Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita
Mitaasked
Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives