Car Renter, Car Owner

Hired A Mustang

Hired A Mustang South-Eastern Region, NSW

I hired a Mustang!

Outstanding service from start to finish!
Paying bond & the terms was easy & fair.
The Mustang was 100% of what it was advertised - top class machine!
I used this for my daughter’s formal & she & her friends arrived like movie stars.
Would highly recommend DriveMyCar

Received Booked VehicleYes

Easy process and nice car

It was my first time using DriveMyCar. It was a very easy process and the car was clean and well maintained. The owner had nice individual touches. holder for the mobile phone was especially appreciated. Pick up and drop off was easy and flexible. I’d been thinking of buying a used RAV4 and it was a good way to check out the model.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
Greg

Greg

I couldn't survive without them

I have been with DriveMyCar for 3 and a half years now and they have always been very polite and excellent to deal with. Any needs I have, they bend over backwards to make my experience as pleasurable as possible. First rate cars at first rate prices

Satyaki C.

Satyaki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The website is easy to use, and really they took care of all the paperwork. I hardly did anything.

Thankfully the hold time isn't bad at all, and there is a dedicated individual looking after each rental. I mostly interacted by email and had no issues at all, they were prompt with their responses.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

A highly efficient and professional service.

Customer service was great, I haven't received my bond back yet but I don't expect any difficulty. The vehicle was in top condition and it proved to be ideal for my role as a first time Uber Driver

Jonh

JonhSydney

Car renting in nominal price

Hi,
I'm a regular customer with drive my car for 3years and renting for years. But due to covid-19 time my payment was delayed but i paid.. But Richard terminated contract.

Received Booked VehicleYes

I have used Drivemycar several times and never been disappointed. Rentals have been a few days to a few weeks.
I enjoy the flexible arrangements to suit my needs. I can hire a van or a small run-around.
Jasper has always given great service to ensure my rental experience runs smoothly. I love the free daily KM allowance.

Muthoni M.

Muthoni M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and excellent service

Convenient and excellent service.
The car I needed was always available and I am always made aware of any changes prior to car pick up.
Highly recommend as the cost is far much better than a regular rental company.

Vehicle TypeBMW 2 Series

DavidSydney, NSW

A fantastic company to deal with

The customer service was fantastic , professional and friendly staff , it was a pleasure to deal with Richard Duncan . The car was exactly what I needed , at a great price . I would highly recommend this company .

Vehicle TypeKia Rio

Isaac s.

Isaac s.Sydney, NSW

Very easy to hire and good customer service. Long time rental is the best option.

If you are looking for long term rental for uber or private use. Drive my car is the best option in town. They return your bond once you return the car in same condition. Good customer service.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle
Sh C

Sh C

Excellent customer service

I have been renting through Drive my car for a couple of months now. The car is new and in good condition. It is reasonably priced compared to the conventional car rental companies in the market. I will definitely use their service again and will highly recommend it to friends and family. The rental process from the start to finish was efficient. Keep up the good work and thanks to Jasper who was in charge of processing my car rental.

Irene

IreneDarling Downs, QLD

Great customer service

I have been a customer of Drivemycar since December 2018. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a hire car. Thank you to the team at Drivemycar for the excellent customer service you provided.

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks for the great review Irene. So happy we could help!

Al fern

Al fernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything was excellent!

Customer service was friendly and the staff made us feel very comfortable when the paperwork was being done.
The details of the payment was settled during the booking of the vehicle. Upon confirmation of the payment, the car was released.
The car I received was the same car I booked.
I used the car to run errands whilst I was visiting my son in Sydney

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Al for the feedback. Glad to hear you had a positive car rental experience. We hope we can help you again in the future. Best Wishes!

fed up

fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

A DECENT CAR FOR A DECENT PRICE

I was able to rent a nice reliable car from this website at a decent price. It was fairly easy to arrange & the owners of the car were really helpful to me. Based on my own experience, I would recommend this to others.

Vehicle TypeFiat 500
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it.

Matt M.

Matt M.Sydney, NSW

Booking cars that are not even available!!

Booking cars that are not even available!! Booked a long term rental for 6 months, spoke to 3 different staff members to ensure the vehicle I wanted was definitely available, was confirmed with each conversation! Then paid the $500 bond and the $280 weekly payment - got my booking confirmation, confirmed a pick up day and time with Suttons City - arrived to dealer and was advised the car was not even available, then they tried to offer me another vehicle with max of 150kms per day when the one I booked was unlimited KMs.... Would not recommend this company or service to anyone. Very unprofessional and inconvenient!!

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Hire Services

Bad communication and they delete bookings without telling you

DavidSydney, NSW

Bait advertiser or incompetent - either way give them a miss

My request for a car was declined because the car was not available - Yet it was listed as being available on the site along with 4 other identical vehicles and 7 similar vehicles from the same owner at the same location for the 7 days I was requesting. I was offered another car 20 km away. I was seeking something for pickup and drop off close to me so this offer was worthless. To show multiple cars as being available and then suddenly they are not is either incompetence or Bait Advertising. Also 48 hours to confirm a booking? Not exactly 21st Century. By the time I found out it was too late to make other arrangements.

David

Look if the car or in this case car(s) are not available then they should not be listed as available. Advertising goods and services as available when they are not is Bait Advertising. Don’t do it, It’s illegal

Efficient digital sign-up process

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Geoff for the very clear review. We appreciate that sometimes the process isn't always 100% perfect but we do our best to make the car rental experience as easy as possible. Thank you!

alyssa

alyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Quick response time with customer service. I waited a little longer for the deposit when I returned the car but other than that I would recommend! Thank you to the team!

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Alyssa! Sorry about the delay on the deposit but glad to hear you had a great experience. We hope we get to help you again soon.

Excellent!

It was all so easy and the airport transfers were excellent. We were really happy with the car. We will definitely be using DriveMyCar again and highly recommend their service.

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks so much for the feedback - it's greatly appreciated! We hope to help you again soon :).