Car Renter, Car Owner

Good service

Jasper is a good guy . And help me a lot about everything i need to know.
And price is quite reasonable.
Everything you need to know is just sent then a email.

Greg

Greg

Perfect partnership

The people are so professional and efficient, it is just a breeze dealing with them. Wonderful vehicles at great prices. The job I have I don't have the time to sit for a long time and they fix everything for me with no fuss

Vehicle TypeHyundai Tucson
Received Booked VehicleYes

Excellent service for the price

Booked the service twice so far and the experience was very good in both the cases. Best value and highly recommended. Service and the communication were also very good. Would surely use it again.

Susan H.

Susan H.Dickson 2602, ACT

First time user of platform, I'll be back!

I was looking for a car rental for my road trip holiday & found the drive my car website. I read some reviews that were all positive and took the plunge. Now it's my turn to give the positive review. I hired an Audi C3 convertible for a week for $350, which included the reduced insurance. It would have cost me over $500 for a small (boring) automatic from one of the big companies. The car owner was unfailingly polite, accommodated my time frames & was a pleasure to deal with. I had so much fun with that car - it's been a lifelong dream to drive a convertible! Such a great car & such a great deal! Definitely will be a return customer.

Vehicle TypeAudi A3
Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Great platform and will use again in the future

It was easy to search for the right car for me and great communication from the customer service team leading up to signing the rental agreement. Great value for money given that the hire was over Xmas and new years (and normal rental car companies were charging an arm and a leg). Adding an additional driver was super easy. The car suffered damages while I was in possession and all issues were dealt with after the car was returned to owner, they were very fair and efficient when dealing with the insurance claim. Will definitely use this platform again.

Received Booked VehicleYes

Smooth process. Would definitely use them again

Easy process despite having an overseas drivers license. Had to pay a large bond upfront due to the same. But I got the bond money back in 1 business day. The car was in immaculate condition and extremely clean. I would definitely rent from Drivemycar again.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle
Irene

IreneDarling Downs, QLD

Great customer service

Lovely car - suited our needs well. Very helpful customer service too. Every detail of the lease was handled well. Vehicle was our family car and we loved it. Can recommend Drivemycar.

Vehicle TypeSubaru Forester
Hired A Mustang

Hired A Mustang South-Eastern Region, NSW

I hired a Mustang!

Outstanding service from start to finish!
Paying bond & the terms was easy & fair.
The Mustang was 100% of what it was advertised - top class machine!
I used this for my daughter’s formal & she & her friends arrived like movie stars.
Would highly recommend DriveMyCar

Received Booked VehicleYes

Easy process and nice car

It was my first time using DriveMyCar. It was a very easy process and the car was clean and well maintained. The owner had nice individual touches. holder for the mobile phone was especially appreciated. Pick up and drop off was easy and flexible. I’d been thinking of buying a used RAV4 and it was a good way to check out the model.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Satyaki C.

Satyaki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The website is easy to use, and really they took care of all the paperwork. I hardly did anything.

Thankfully the hold time isn't bad at all, and there is a dedicated individual looking after each rental. I mostly interacted by email and had no issues at all, they were prompt with their responses.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

A highly efficient and professional service.

Customer service was great, I haven't received my bond back yet but I don't expect any difficulty. The vehicle was in top condition and it proved to be ideal for my role as a first time Uber Driver

Jonh

JonhSydney

Car renting in nominal price

Hi,
I'm a regular customer with drive my car for 3years and renting for years. But due to covid-19 time my payment was delayed but i paid.. But Richard terminated contract.

Received Booked VehicleYes

I have used Drivemycar several times and never been disappointed. Rentals have been a few days to a few weeks.
I enjoy the flexible arrangements to suit my needs. I can hire a van or a small run-around.
Jasper has always given great service to ensure my rental experience runs smoothly. I love the free daily KM allowance.

Muthoni M.

Muthoni M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and excellent service

Convenient and excellent service.
The car I needed was always available and I am always made aware of any changes prior to car pick up.
Highly recommend as the cost is far much better than a regular rental company.

Vehicle TypeBMW 2 Series
David

DavidSydney, NSW

A fantastic company to deal with

The customer service was fantastic , professional and friendly staff , it was a pleasure to deal with Richard Duncan . The car was exactly what I needed , at a great price . I would highly recommend this company .

Vehicle TypeKia Rio

Isaac s.

Isaac s.Sydney, NSW

Very easy to hire and good customer service. Long time rental is the best option.

If you are looking for long term rental for uber or private use. Drive my car is the best option in town. They return your bond once you return the car in same condition. Good customer service.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle
Sh C

Sh C

Excellent customer service

I have been renting through Drive my car for a couple of months now. The car is new and in good condition. It is reasonably priced compared to the conventional car rental companies in the market. I will definitely use their service again and will highly recommend it to friends and family. The rental process from the start to finish was efficient. Keep up the good work and thanks to Jasper who was in charge of processing my car rental.

Al fern

Al fernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything was excellent!

Customer service was friendly and the staff made us feel very comfortable when the paperwork was being done.
The details of the payment was settled during the booking of the vehicle. Upon confirmation of the payment, the car was released.
The car I received was the same car I booked.
I used the car to run errands whilst I was visiting my son in Sydney

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Al for the feedback. Glad to hear you had a positive car rental experience. We hope we can help you again in the future. Best Wishes!

fed up

fed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

A DECENT CAR FOR A DECENT PRICE

I was able to rent a nice reliable car from this website at a decent price. It was fairly easy to arrange & the owners of the car were really helpful to me. Based on my own experience, I would recommend this to others.

Vehicle TypeFiat 500
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks for the positive feedback. We really appreciate it.

Matt M.

Matt M.Sydney, NSW

Booking cars that are not even available!!

Booking cars that are not even available!! Booked a long term rental for 6 months, spoke to 3 different staff members to ensure the vehicle I wanted was definitely available, was confirmed with each conversation! Then paid the $500 bond and the $280 weekly payment - got my booking confirmation, confirmed a pick up day and time with Suttons City - arrived to dealer and was advised the car was not even available, then they tried to offer me another vehicle with max of 150kms per day when the one I booked was unlimited KMs.... Would not recommend this company or service to anyone. Very unprofessional and inconvenient!!

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ