Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and Professional!!!

Customer service of Drive My Car was fantastic. I booked my car in a short notice and received bond quickly. Also really appreciate for the team who helped for the insurance claim which was very professional!! Will recommend my friends to Drive My Car!

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great communication and very accommodating service! Thank you :)

The team @ Drive My Car were very helpful and accommodating with my needs for a short term rental. In particular, Vincent - did a great job of organising all the relevant information and was very prompt in his communication. I had no issues with the car and the pick up/hand over was quick and easy. Bond was returned without any issues, too. Thanks guys and I will definitely be coming to you for my future car rental needs!

Great service!

We were trying to find a Jeep for rental in Perth but couldn’t find one in the typical car rental company. Booking was seamless and reliable. Staff liaising was very responsive and helpful. Owner was very flexible too.

Vehicle TypeJeep Wrangler
Sezar

SezarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service easy to work with, I recommend it to others.

I'm happy with drivemycar, Great costumer service I hired the car for 3 months and
I got my bond back on time.
I used the vehicle for Uber it was reliable.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

F ShahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

awesome service.

i always comes back to them. they are cheap fantastic and reliable. i am so used to hiring from them at competitive prices i don't think so i can go back to normal car hire services. I think it is the future of car sharing services.

Friendly, Efficient, affordable. It works

All aspects of the transactions required to register with Drive My Car as a user, then hire a vehicle were managed without any issues. It was seamless and straightforward as well as personal. The vehicle was in great condition, very affordable priced and our contact with the owner was always pleasant and friendly.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Great Value!! Cheapest rental i've used in Australia

Rented a car for 5 days. Total cost, including full insurance cover, was under $300.

Fantastic value for money, would highly recommend for anyone not wanting to break the bank on car rental!

SAMUEL L.

SAMUEL L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Follow up Customer Services!!!

Excellent customer service team and especially highly recommended Stephen Healy with the professional follow up service for the past six months. Bonds and payments are easy handling. price compare other competitor are more reasonable. I had received the car as I expected in good conditions. Recently return Australia for good with family, so need a car urgently for transportation private use as well as part time for Uber. Drive My Car do save my life. Thanks Stephen again!!

Ahmed F.

Ahmed F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was great exprience

I had best customer service, quick and professional, all the transactio was handled perfect. I had recieved the car I have booked. The car i rented I was using it for my work, and it was one of the best car.

Ace K.

Ace K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company and extremely reliable.

Great support team, very reliable company to book a car to drive rideshare, the bond is very low and cars are the newest models, I am very happy with their services and support. Thanks guys I highly recommend it

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

A company that works for and with the Customer

Great customer service
Rental & Bond payments were processed with ease.
The vehicle collected was 110% better than what i expected. (after dealing with other companies)
Used for Uber X and was highly complimented by the riders.

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento

Phill

PhillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company and best customer service. Above and beyond.

Best company and customer service. Above and beyond. I’ve been with others and only had a
Great experience with Drivemycar. They’ve done everything they said they would and even more.

Max Tayar

Max TayarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Is good

Good people to deal with and understanding when it comes to the customers needs and expectations. They helped with any questions that I had for them and were honest in dealing with them.

Vehicle TypeBMW 2 Series
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

Dhruv C.

Dhruv C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brand new Mercedes with valet pickup from the airport

Much much cheaper than using traditional rental car companies. For the price we paid and received a top-spec and brand new Mercedes, we would have been offered a Suzuki or Nissan Micra at Hertz/National etc. Customer service fast and easy to deal with. Highly recommended

Vehicle TypeMercedes-Benz A-Class A250
James H.

James H.South East Queensland, QLD

A welcome disruptor in the market

Super impressed with this company; I am renting from them whilst waiting to get finance sorted out to buy a vehicle. Very easy to set up, customer service helped me to do this on a Sunday. I have been able to extend my rental twice with no fuss (it is from a dealership offered via this platform). Totally takes pressure off being rushed to buy.

Vehicle TypeSubaru Forester
Theo G.

Theo G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High level of service.

As an owner of vehicles rented out, DMC's service and communication has been excellent. They have been careful to vet and verify prospective renters, so only those that are prepared to look after my cars are accepted.

Darren W

Darren WPerth, WA

Excellent service, spotless vehicles

First time using Drive my car and was very impressed with the service and vehicle. We returned the car with a few extra kms and was impressed with the way it was handled and the deposit returned within the time frame. We will be using this service on our next holiday

Daniel Pekic

Daniel PekicSydney, NSW

Great app. The air b n b for car hire!

Drive my car has been a god send for me. I am constantly travelling for work around the country and drive my car allows for me to hire cars that are not conventionally available with car hire companies. There is more range, better customer service and more competitive pricing with drive my car as opposed to the car hire companies I have used for years. I’ll be using these guys long term, for sure!

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra

Zsik

Zsik

DMC is amazing for rideshare rentals.

DMC is the best company ever. I have used it for almost 3 years for rideshare rentals, and the price, service, and quality is impeccable. Backed by a great DMC insurance policy and outstanding customer service, no others could have beat it.

Do not go with any other company for rideshare rentals, and even P2P car rentals in general! Also easy at tax time due to automatically generated invoices.

I forgot to mention, Stephen from DMC is absolutely amazing. I have dealt with him over the past three years and he has been the best manager I have dealt with - he is an absolute asset and deserves the utmost praise.

Vehicle TypeToyota Prius

Ravi R.

Ravi R.Sydney, NSW

Great cars. Simple booking process. Excellent value for money.

Rented out a beautiful Kia Sportage.
Easy booking. Amazing car. Great owner.
Best service and value for money. Great selection of cars. No paper work for the renter. Simply superb

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage