Dualit Architect

2.8

JD17

JD17Kendenup

Woeful

Purchased the Dualit Architect 2 slice toaster based on reviews from this and other sites. Appears that some of these toasters perform well and others don't. Unfortunately, the unit I received from kitchenwarehouse has been very much a disappointment in almost all aspects. It certainly wasn't in the budget price range and so was expecting better results than bread that was toasted on one side and barely toasted on the reverse. Results were consistently irregular ranging from burnt to underdone. Have had superior results from Toasters costing half as much. To summary, very disappointed and would not recommend based on my experience.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    WhingeForChange

WhingeForChangeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Toaster I have ever used

Toasts perfect, love the handle you can lift while toasting to have a peek, great for families 4 pieces at once or just use one side for 2 pieces, like two toasters in one as you can adjust settings so one side toasts more or less great if you have different things to toast at once. I had never seen Dualit brand before and since seen them used in a fleet at a restaurant. Happy to recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    Around_Here

Around_HereAU

Uneven toasting. Not worth the money

Date PurchasedJun 2014
    Toasters

Find out how Dualit Architect compares to other Toasters

M.M

M.MSydney

Great coverage

This toaster is great looking, better looking than it appears in photographs. I'm very pleased with the quality. The lever is easy to use which helps if you want to check on the toast while toasting without having to cancel the cycle. I would recommend this toaster especially for modern designer kitchens.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Poor quality, built down to a price

After 10 month the leaver started to become stiff. Now after 18 months it will hardly move. This is despite, regular emptying of the crumb tray. I wish I had kept my old tesco's teaster which still worked perfectly after 5 years. Dualit do not want to know as they say the guantee has run out. I would have expected an expensive toaster to have lasted a lot longer,

steve

steveToowoomba

Mine has been great!

N McNaughton

N McNaughtonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Bought the 4 slot version from Myer. Looks great but we thought we would up grade the $4 (yes $4 - on clearance - stainless toaster bought from Coles a couple of years ago).

This is the worst toaster I have ever owned. There is no consistency of toasting between any of the elements. In fact toasting in the third slot gives well done on one side and hardly touched on the other.

Don't buy this..its awful

SteveE

SteveECarseldine

Not made in england

Myer now have a Dualit Architect range. Sales staff informed me the range isn't hand build in england but is Dualit designed. Bought the 4 slice toaster on special. Wanted to improve on my current uneven cooking toaster.
    Well this thing was terrible. All 4 slot had the same issue. One side of the bread toasted nicely. The other not even a bit brown. By far the worst toaster I've had. Returned unit.
    None
    Doens't toast bothsides of bread.