Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

17L, 21L and 26L

Great hot water heater

This is our 2nd Dux Hot Water Heater, they have both been excellent, coping well with speak time usage. Even when we have guests we have not run out of hot water.

Purchased in June 2018.

Perfect Replacement

We purchased this as a replacement for our electric hot water storage system which was old. The whole process from ordering to installation was simple, professional & friendly. The pricing was competitive. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,894.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)
Heating Speed
Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing such a positive experience. It means a lot to us. We totally value you being our loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Regards, The Dux Team

Best decision I've made

Swapping over from a 250L Electric hot water system to the 17L Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow was the best decision I have made since purchasing my home. It takes up a lot less space and provides more than enough hot water for our needs. Not only are we saving substantially on our electricity costs, we no longer have to be concerned about running out of hot water at any time of day or night. Installation was completed within a few hours, the installer was friendly and very helpful, explained the install every step of the way.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Heating Speed
Hi Lorraine, You're the best! Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means a lot to us. Cheers, The Dux Team

So glad we upgraded

We got our dux continuous flow installed through bunnings has been great. Works a treat so happy with it would recommend over and over again. Perfect upgrade for a 4 bedroom house

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)
Heating Speed
Hi Dan, Thank you for taking time to leave an excellent review. We do appreciate your business. Please email us at help@dux.com.au if we can help for you in the future. Cheers, The Dux Team

Excellent gas hot water unit

My Dux hot water unit has been installed & used for over one year now. Once installed, I've no problem with it. The temperature of water is hot enough in winter. It was a good price too. I would recommend it for any family.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,132.00.

Heating Speed
Hi Carl, You're the best! Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means a lot to us. Cheers, The Dux Team

Great product & Service

We got this installed to replace our old electric hot water tank. Installation was straightforward - Dux came in promptly and cleaned up afterwards (including taking away the old water tank).

The new water heater is great. It's small so doesn't take up much space, quiet and heats water really quickly.

Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in May 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $990.00.

Temperature Consistency
Hi Joe, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We totally value you in helping to share the word about us. Our team is always here for you anytime. Cheers, The Dux Team

Bunnings purchase and installation of Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow 21L

I phoned up Bunnings on Monday and told them that my old gas hot water storage unit had finally died (a 23 year old Dux!). I settled on a Dux continuous Flow 21L but they couldn't give me an accurate total cost because they need to inspect my property first which they got a local plumber to do on the Wednesday. After the inspection I got a call from the plumber with an better idea of the installation cost and told him to go ahead and was booked in for a Friday installation. Unfortunately I then got a call from a Bunnings representative on Friday morning telling me that the plumber doesn't actually have any of the Dux continuous Flow 21L heaters in stock and couldn't tell me exactly when they would have one so I had to switch my order to a different model so that the plumber could got ahead and install my new water heater on the Friday as planned (five days after I first called Bunnings).

Apart from Bunnings not checking in advance that the local plumber had the unit I ordered it was a good experience.

It's a good unit, very compact and good water temperature but doesn't take a little while longer to heat the water compared to a storage tank.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,820.00.

Heating Speed
Hi Nova, We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you however we would like to thank you for your great review. We totally value you in helping share the word about us. Could you email through your full name, phone number, address where the unit is installed and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au so we can arrange a special thank you? Best regards, The Dux Team

Hot water for days

,Hotter,more efficient than any tank hot water system ,lastly but definitely not least,lowest gas bills ever payed also takes up way less space than a tank system ,Installation completed in less than 2 hours would recommend this hot water system to anyone looking for a new system 10/10 Two thumbs way up .

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Christian, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated! Regards, The Dux Team

Best product in store

We had to replace our hot water system which was a big tank, went to Bunnings and enquired about continuous flow and we were recommended the Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow and could not be happier with this product it lives up to the NAME. :-) :-) :-) :-) we had no issues using the system it runs very smoothly, we don't have to worry about releasing the valve on the system. Thank You to the people at Bunnings Bonnyrigg

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Maria, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated! Regards, The Dux Team

Excellent product

This is an excellent product compared to our old water tank. For a regular family of four, we can always get instant hot shower and the gas bills were cheaper. Also it saved a lot of space if you only have a little backyard like us. Very happy with our choice.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Rhonda, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated!! Regards, The Dux Team

Dux Continuous Flow 21L Gas Hot Water

I replaced my broken heater with Dux, that was recommended by Bunnings, they organized a Plumber to fit the heater. It was all finished in 24 hours. From there I am so impressed with the service, and my Dux has not skipped a beat, it's the best heater I have had. And recommend it to every body that need a water heater. Its economical to run and the flow is consistant. I wouldn't have any thing but Dux from now on, I'v had 3 prior heaters as we have owned the house since 1968, and this is the best I have installed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated!! The Dux TeamI have just recieved my first bill since installing my Dux and my Gas Bill is HALF compared to having a 90 litre tank to heat. So this is just FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this type of system, and congratulate Bunnings for their help.

DUX is fantastic.Good to install

Works wery well,considering 6 people in the house useing the unit.So for we haven't experienced any issues.
Installer was fantastic.
Some times it takes time for the hot water to come from the main unit to the hot water tap in the house.But it is
not a big concern.
Thanking you

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Dushy, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated!! The Dux Team

Can recommend the dux system without hesitation.

Fantastic, efficient, can't fault it. Make sure you get a receipt for install. 50. Words, seriously what more can I say. Great product, apparently the dux people aren't so confident. Save the customers the bull & continue to supply a decent product thru genuine. Installers. Insurance companies expect receipt. That Would be my only criticism. Regards as Regards, Dean

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Deano, Thanks for your positive feedback - much appreciated!! The Dux Team

Can't live without it!

We've had the unit for 2 years since building our new house and have never had any issues with it. Once the unit has warmed up in the morning we have a good continuous flow of hot water throughout our large house. Much better than the old tank! I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to a reliable hot water unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi MF1987, Thanks for the positive feedback - much appreciated!! The Dux Team

Very pleased

We have been using an old, outmoded gas hot water system. It takes up space and is very slow to deliver us hot water and is expensive to run. This instant model is just what we need! Thank you.