Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

26L, 21L, 17L

4.3

• Smells of GasYes (1) · No (17)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Excellent performance

Got it installed on the recommendation of a plumber over other brands. Initially he quoted me the condensation model, later brought this one. Works fine. Would have liked an online warranty registration.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,350.00.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works very well. Happy I switched from electric hot water.

The installation was arranged through Bunnings. A seamless process. Dux organised the plumber and electrician and installation took 3 hours.

Very happy with the decision made on purchasing this product and switching from an electric system. The heat is consistent and uses less cold water to get the desired temperature.

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,836.00.

DonSydney, NSW

6.7 stars rating.

6.7 stars. That's the highest star ratings I've seen.
The plumber who installed the system also had previously chosen this system for his own property. Hearing him say that as he was installing the unit, strengthened the belief I had a great product. A Japanese product and an Australian company.

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $2,081.00.

Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Happy ManAU

Very slow to get hot water to the tap

The hot water unit seems to operate well enough in providing good hot water. It just takes a ver long time to arrive at the tap, causing a lot of water wastage. Is there something that I can do to improve this situation?

Purchased in July 2017.

Happy Man

[Name Removed] (Happy Man) - [Number Removed]. The Model is 26ENA5N and Seriel Number - 2016.03 - 000661. The address that it is installed is [Address Removed].

Mikey

MikeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot water? Only if you're patient and lucky

We moved into our new-build home in July. It had the 26ENA5L installed - and it worked okay for the first month or two (except that it took FOREVER for the first hint of warm water to come through).
In the last few months though, the warm water only lasts about 2 to 3 minutes before slowly going cold again. The only way to sort it is to turn the tap to full hot and wait for the temperature to rise again. If you only turn it part way to FULL HOT (even just a smidge off the full position) it only keeps pumping out ever colder water.
This is really not acceptable. In our old house, we had a Rheem on-demand heater installed and NEVER had any issues.
I can only hope that this gets resolved because it's not acceptable in a modern appliance.

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with our new hot water system

Really happy with the product. looks neat and tidy against the wall. much better than the gas hot water tank we had. Very happy with the system and the install

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $825.00.

Lee Lee

Lee LeePerth

New system

My Tenant is happy with the continuous flow of hot water. Only been installed for two weeks so cannot comment any more until it has been in use for a while.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $695.00.

wayne c.

wayne c.Sydney, NSW

The unit looks nice and compact, unfortunately from time to time it is not able to ignite

I have had Dux 26ENA5N for almost 5 months now and since almost the day one we have had this problem that sometime it is not able to ignite/start. Some weeks it happen once, some times it happens a few times a week. We talked to GAS company and the plumber and they said the house GAS has no issue and noticed most of the time when unplug the power and replug back in will fix the issue for a few days. It's a bit painful when you need hot water when found out it is not available.
Everything else of this unit is fine and this is the main problem. Hopefully someone from DUX side can help to get this resolved.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love a hot shower!

We’re very happy with our Dux continuous flow, real value for money and such an easy process to order and install. Susie knew her stuff and advised us on the right product and installer Stephen was friendly and fast. From the order to installation was 2 days much appreciated when your shower is running cold! Thanks Dux

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

PFLMelbourne

Great Product and warranty.

I had a leak with my solar/gas hot water system Chromagen which hasn't last for 5 years. I was recommended this product from Bunnings Hot water service and the DUX team was very responsive.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

PFL

Thank you. Details forwarded by email.

Fred

FredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste so much time waiting for hot water

We had a new house built and moved in 12 months ago. The Dux 26 ENA5L which came with the house has never performed up to our expectations.. Luke warm at best. Today checked temperatures at all outlets. 35 to 36 degrees after 2 to 3 minutes. After a long time we got to 41 degrees. I rang DUX, and told to clean filter and if that didn't fix it, then it was probably a gas or water supply problem. Recommended that I have a plumber check it out at my cost. Not very happy. Dux could surely do better than this. Have their own technicians to check it out.

Purchased in March 2019.

Narelle

NarelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

So far so good. Unit is working great. No issues so far. Got unit 20/02/20. Whole experience was amazing from ordering to installation. Just happy to have hot water again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $800.00.

Shannon Alker

Shannon AlkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great system, hot water is exactly that!

Great system, provides our entire house with hot water. We have a family of five with two young ones who love to sit in the bath or shower forever and a teenager who never seems to get out. If this system can survive my family and supply hot water then I am happy to give five stars.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $800.00.

David M.

David M.Sydney, NSW

Expectations met

I converted from off peak HWS. The main two performance criteria I was looking for when doing my research was pressure and heat. Going on some comments I found on line and having spoken with some neighbors I decided to make the move to continuous flow gas.
Once the new system was installed my expectations were met. Nice continuous hot water with pressure to match demand.
The hot water takes no longer to arrive at the spout than it did with the previous HWS.
Will it be more economical - only time will tell.

Purchased in January 2020 at Same Day Hot Water Service Retail for $1,700.00.

Dux H.Dux
Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Small and works really well

Replaced a large tank with a small wall mounted unit. We have a small yard and its great we now have more space. Installed the condensing model, I think it takes little longer to get hot water than the tank, no one other than me in our house seemed to notice. Installation by Same Day Hot water was quick and they took away the old tank.

Purchased in October 2019 at Same Day Hot Water Service Retail for $1,750.00.

Excellent product

Length of Ownership - 2 months.

Installation - Fast and efficient.

Product - Excellent. Doesn't take long for the hot water to come through. No water pressure issues experienced. I'll be checking my next utility bill to see if we've saved money as well.

Other - I have a small backyard and replacing the old huge upright tank with a small wall unit was a good decision.

Purchased in November 2019.

Ray S

Ray SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If she's happy - I am delirious

Had the new unit installed 2/1/20 after the old upright Rheem gave up the ghost. If 2 showers can be in use at the same time by the ladies of the house and no complaints are made about the temperature, pressure or how long before it goes cold - well I am a happy man. The install was flawless and the plumber was in and gone in an hour.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $864.00.

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not fit for purpose. Cannot get a refund

The unit takes 10litres of waste water before it reaches 45 degrees - not 50 as promised. In a time of drought this is unacceptable. Dux/Bunnings have been two months now and have not acknowledged that I have consumer rights to a refund for a unit that does not provide what it is reasonable to expect, that is cost-effective, efficient, hot water..

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $2,051.00.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Compact unit, great installation, but disappointed in its performance

Nice compact unit, excellent installation technician. I am a little disappointed in how long it takes for the water to get hot. Also disappointed in how hot it gets, need to put the water pressure on full for a shower. We have good water pressure, but cannot run two showers simultaneously, due to fluctuation of temperature.

Whole process was 10/10.

From the ordering at Bunnings, through the installation, to two months of heavy use, everything has been perfect. No problems with two showers running at the same time. Couldn't be happier with the whole process.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.