Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

26L, 21L, 17L

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not fit for purpose. Cannot get a refund

The unit takes 10litres of waste water before it reaches 45 degrees - not 50 as promised. In a time of drought this is unacceptable. Dux/Bunnings have been two months now and have not acknowledged that I have consumer rights to a refund for a unit that does not provide what it is reasonable to expect, that is cost-effective, efficient, hot water..

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $2,051.00.

Household Size 1 person(s)
Smells of GasNo

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Compact unit, great installation, but disappointed in its performance

Nice compact unit, excellent installation technician. I am a little disappointed in how long it takes for the water to get hot. Also disappointed in how hot it gets, need to put the water pressure on full for a shower. We have good water pressure, but cannot run two showers simultaneously, due to fluctuation of temperature.

Whole process was 10/10.

From the ordering at Bunnings, through the installation, to two months of heavy use, everything has been perfect. No problems with two showers running at the same time. Couldn't be happier with the whole process.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

victragic

victragicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works as expected, flawless installation process

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

Toni C.

Toni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Unit doing exactly as described

Unit is providing hot water to kitchen, bathroom and laundry and is coping really well. Can run taps at the same time with no issue. Great to know it will be there when needed.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 6 person(s)
Dux C.Dux

dux plumber dont turn up to install dux hot water

Purchased in June 2019 for $15,551.00.

StuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation a breeze

Arranging the installation was so easy through Bunnings. Technician was excellent. Old tank replaced and removed within 2.5 hours. Only had the new Dux in for a week, but working beautifully so far. The DUX continuous system takes up so much less space than the old tank. And no more hassles of getting the pilot light to start. Thanks.

Purchased in June 2019.

Will do. Thanks. :-)

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great hot water heater

This is our 2nd Dux Hot Water Heater, they have both been excellent, coping well with speak time usage. Even when we have guests we have not run out of hot water.

Purchased in June 2018.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Perfect Replacement

We purchased this as a replacement for our electric hot water storage system which was old. The whole process from ordering to installation was simple, professional & friendly. The pricing was competitive. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,894.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)

Lorraine. Brisbane

Lorraine. BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision I've made

Swapping over from a 250L Electric hot water system to the 17L Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow was the best decision I have made since purchasing my home. It takes up a lot less space and provides more than enough hot water for our needs. Not only are we saving substantially on our electricity costs, we no longer have to be concerned about running out of hot water at any time of day or night. Installation was completed within a few hours, the installer was friendly and very helpful, explained the install every step of the way.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Dan

DanHunter Region, NSW

So glad we upgraded

We got our dux continuous flow installed through bunnings has been great. Works a treat so happy with it would recommend over and over again. Perfect upgrade for a 4 bedroom house

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)

Carl

CarlSydney, NSW

Excellent gas hot water unit

My Dux hot water unit has been installed & used for over one year now. Once installed, I've no problem with it. The temperature of water is hot enough in winter. It was a good price too. I would recommend it for any family.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,132.00.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product & Service

We got this installed to replace our old electric hot water tank. Installation was straightforward - Dux came in promptly and cleaned up afterwards (including taking away the old water tank).

The new water heater is great. It's small so doesn't take up much space, quiet and heats water really quickly.

Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in May 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $990.00.

Nova

NovaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bunnings purchase and installation of Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow 21L

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,820.00.

Christian

ChristianMelbourne

Hot water for days

,Hotter,more efficient than any tank hot water system ,lastly but definitely not least,lowest gas bills ever payed also takes up way less space than a tank system ,Installation completed in less than 2 hours would recommend this hot water system to anyone looking for a new system 10/10 Two thumbs way up .

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Best product in store

We had to replace our hot water system which was a big tank, went to Bunnings and enquired about continuous flow and we were recommended the Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow and could not be happier with this product it lives up to the NAME. :-) :-) :-) :-) we had no issues using the system it runs very smoothly, we don't have to worry about releasing the valve on the system. Thank You to the people at Bunnings Bonnyrigg

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Excellent product

This is an excellent product compared to our old water tank. For a regular family of four, we can always get instant hot shower and the gas bills were cheaper. Also it saved a lot of space if you only have a little backyard like us. Very happy with our choice.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

ElizabethFRANKSTON

Dux Continuous Flow 21L Gas Hot Water

I replaced my broken heater with Dux, that was recommended by Bunnings, they organized a Plumber to fit the heater. It was all finished in 24 hours. From there I am so impressed with the service, and my Dux has not skipped a beat, it's the best heater I have had. And recommend it to every body that need a water heater. Its economical to run and the flow is consistant. I wouldn't have any thing but Dux from now on, I'v had 3 prior heaters as we have owned the house since 1968, and this is the best I have installed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Elizabeth

I have just recieved my first bill since installing my Dux and my Gas Bill is HALF compared to having a 90 litre tank to heat. So this is just FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this type of system, and congratulate Bunnings for their help.

DUX is fantastic.Good to install

Works wery well,considering 6 people in the house useing the unit.So for we haven't experienced any issues.
Installer was fantastic.
Some times it takes time for the hot water to come from the main unit to the hot water tap in the house.But it is
not a big concern.
Thanking you

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dux H.Dux

Can recommend the dux system without hesitation.

Fantastic, efficient, can't fault it. Make sure you get a receipt for install. 50. Words, seriously what more can I say. Great product, apparently the dux people aren't so confident. Save the customers the bull & continue to supply a decent product thru genuine. Installers. Insurance companies expect receipt. That Would be my only criticism. Regards as Regards, Dean

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Glennasked

Just wondering what the average life of the Dux Endurance Plus 26 is. We have had ours for coming up to twelve years. The ignition spark has stopped working, is this something that can be replaced as the unit seems to be in excellent condition apart from the ignition spark.

Hi Glenn,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to resolve this issue for you.

So we can understand the specific details can you please email through your full name (state this username as well), best contact number and serial number to help@dux.com.au so we can call you back, talk through the issue and try and resolve it for you?

Glenn

Hi and thanks for the reply. I ended up going on the Dux site direct and I was contacted within an hour or so. Very happy with the response and especially the quick reply. Five star service Dux, very well done.

Hey Glenn

Thanks for the acknowledgement and glad we could help!

mwatson

mwatsonasked

Does anyone have the Dux Condensing Continuous Flow system and how do you find it ??

Hi Mwatson,

Our Dux Condensing Continuous flow units are very reliable, they are made in Japan and come backed by a 12 year heat exchanger warranty too.

We get great feedback from customers as you can see from these reviews: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/dux-aways-hot-condensing-continuous-flow?rating=5

Christine T.

Christine T.asked

Is this electric

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your question.

Yes, it is. You may also refer to our website for some list of our products: https://dux.com.au/

Best Regards,

toby.cameron1
toby.cameron1

It is electric, but requires a NATURAL gas connection also.

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives