Joolca HOTTAP

See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best Shower Ever

I purchased a Joolca Hottap Outing for a recent camping trip to Wunglebung in NSW. I was surprised to discover that they already had these HWS in place set up in a horse float bathroom of all things......so I used theirs!!!
Outside temp was -3 Celsius. Water temp was consistent every time. The shower was amazing. Go Joolca!!!

Purchased in July 2019.

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

So good!!

The Hottap is great for our situation! We live off the grid and only need hot water for a few months each year. It is set up in our open-air bathroom and is working a treat. So good to have instant hot water without having to light the old donkey!

Purchased in August 2019 for $299.00.

Beaty

BeatyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect little system

Great little system when you r free camping no going to bed dirty
I would recommend the joolca hottap to anyone that does enjoy the great outdoors and you will be surprised as to how little room it needs for storing

Purchased in August 2019 for $429.00.

DM123

DM123

Great product!

Great product. We have a regular hottap also, but all the extra bits that come with the outing are incredible, the pump alone is worth more than the price difference. Company support is fabulous. Highly recommend this company and their products.

Purchased in June 2019 at Joolca.

artoro

artoroWestern Australia

Joolca HOTTAP essential piece of equipment

I have used the Joolca HOTTAP regularly for the last 3 mths and cannot fault it. After a few adjustments during the setup, I have found it does everything that is required. I confidently recommend this Joolca Hottap as an essential piece of equipment

vaquero

vaqueroGippsland, VIC

Brilliant Bit of Aussie Ingenuity!

What a great piece of kit this product is! Quality fittings with a rugged construction. Once water pressure and gas flow was sorted we were enjoying warm showers. The only thing that could be improved is having to lower the flow rate to get a higher temperature, but honestly, this is truly a minor inconvenience, and only an issue in really cold weather.

John Casey

John CaseyFar North Queensland, QLD

Joolca Hot Tap

The Joolca HotTap is a remarkable unit, I purchased it in 2015 and is still going strong in 2019. I cannot fault it at all. Water temp stays at the settings I set and the unit will cut off if the pressure gets too low. Fail safe work well.

Purchased in February 2015 for $250.00.

The Greatest Travel Companion

I am very impressed with the shower. I have caravanned and camped since the early 60's with many combinations of rigs and I must admit that this is possibly the greatest. We have it set up to operate in an ensuite Annexe on a small van and it has operated and performed wonderfully. It's the wife's favourite piece of equipment.The product is simple to install and operate and appears to be well constructed. Couldn't recommend it better.

Muzza

MuzzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, a must have for us.

What a great quality product, easy to put together straight out of the box, easy to use out camping and everyone was happy to have hot running water from showers to washing up, thanks guys great product. We have used this unit only a couple of times, once it ran for 3 people having showers straight after each other and worked perfectly, a small adjustment was needed at the start but then it just kept the temps perfect.

Purchased in June 2019.

Chris C

Chris CFar North Queensland, QLD

Quality and design features are excellent.

Very simple to set up, connect and use. Fills a much needed space in the camping market. Can't beat a hot shower and a cold beer at the end of the day when out bush in FNQ.

Purchased in March 2019 at Joolca.

Stuart H.

Stuart H.Central Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

The product arrived to great anticipation & when unpacked it was clear that its extremely well made, it was also very easy to install & an absolute joy to use outside whilst we are remodelling our bathroom! Im keeping it where it is so I can enjoy an outdoor hot shower in my backyard! Love it!

Purchased in May 2019.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

sioux

siouxCentral West, QLD

Excellent off-grid system

I live offgrid, so I bought this product so I can have a hot shower, without having to pay costly fees for a plumber to hook up a gas hot water system. I love it. It is perfect for my situation. The customer service these guys provide is absolutely brilliant. Well done on an amazing product

Purchased in June 2019 at Joolca for $299.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)

Glamping not camping

Fabulous the neighbors were so impressed they bought one too and are loving it like us. Showers feel like glamping now as so easy to use. Bye bye cold showers

Excellent all around

Works great, exactly as advertised! Easy to install and easy to use. Shipping was fast and communication has been a breeze! Excellent value for money! Highly recommended! We use it everyday!

Purchased in June 2019.

Ronan Q.

Ronan Q.Perth, WA

Poor performance compared to other less expensive products

Purchased in September 2019 for $299.00.

JoolcaJoolca

Quality product let down by cheap plastic shower head.

Great hot showers even on windy days.
Easy to set up and use.
Quality gas heater which is let down by a cheap plastic shower head that dripped and then leaked continuously after only being used for a few days.

Purchased in July 2019 at Tentworld Physical store for $289.00.

Gio D.

Gio D.Perth, WA

Awesome!

My initial thought was not good as I bought the HotTap from Bunnings and it was missing parts and it failed to operate after about 20 minutes. I returned it to Bunnings and got one that had all the parts. I bought the outing as well and it works brilliantly. Emre, who I was dealing with at Joolca, is a great bloke with fantastic customer service skills. All we need to do now is go into the scrub and put it to good use...can't wait! I will probably make a video of it when we use it as I have rigged it up to my trailer.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $420.00.

Constant troubles

Purchased in March 2019 for $430.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
JoolcaJoolca

Reliable and fit for purpose

Purchased in August 2017.

LWG

LWGVictoria

Everything and more...

The system is compact and all the components are great quality and work together seamlessly with everything controlled from the shower head. Used it on a recent desert trip and my wife loved it. To be honest I also enjoyed the luxury as well... it didn't use much gas and it packed easily into the 4X4. We are all now really looking forward to camping next to a creek where we can have long hot showers.

Purchased in January 2019.