Joolca HOTTAP
See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Joolca

• Smells of GasYes (1) · No (71)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Anton
AntonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service from the Joolca Team

The Team at Joolca were really very, very helpful. My older V1 unit ran into a few minor difficulties, and they were very quick to respond, and went above and beyond to help out and make sure my unit got back up and running smoothly again. Thanks guys !!

Purchased in July 2019.

Best money spent on anything camping

Wind does affect at times but besides that the unit copes well and water temp and demand is awesome. Got a full setup I have adapted into my camper and everything worked as it should..Very happy with all my joolca products..

Purchased in September 2020 for $399.00.

Justine 71
Justine 71Brisbane

Fantastic system to use

I love this set up. The handle with the easy to operate on and off switch makes showering so much easier. The flow of water is great and it’s easy to set up. Joolca are amazing with their customer service and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase additional products from them.

Purchased in November 2020.

Communications and Accuracy in Delivery Fall Unacceptably Short

I ordered the Nomad setup. It arrived later than specified. They didn't reach out until a while after missed delivery day. They have not been responsive to multiple communications sent. Having trouble getting hot water.

Purchased in April 2021 for $399.00.

JoolcaJoolca

Components not all there.

Received the package on Friday 6/4 it was missing the lp quick connect and it still has not been resolved such a waste of $250 and I still can't use the product. Also their customer service stares it's 7 days a week not even close.

Purchased in June 2021.

JoolcaJoolca

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
John sydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Joolca run around

Visited my local camping store.
No joolca.
Visited anaconda no joolca.
Visited bunnings no joolca.
Stupidity.
So no joolca for me.
I was looking to replace my v1
With a new system.
But after the reviews I will not enter the pay now..... and get the product whenever....
No joolca for me.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $399.00.

Zane C.
Zane C.South East Queensland, QLD

Not fit for purpose

Purchased in May 2020.

mustangshelly
mustangshellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product. I loved it.

Being able to look up at the stars when Im having a shower is amazing and being able to wash dishes at my campsite without having to clean and sterilise the sink in a camp kitchen from the mess others leave. The only thing I wish it had was a line on the back to hang more towels as the two provided arent enough. We all really loved it and used it a lot. I had no problems with water temperature at all and it was very easy to use and I really appreciated that.

Purchased in April 2021 at Joolca.

Premium service

Bought the V2Nomad kit before Easter. Worked great. Had issues with the pump. One email when I returned got a quick reply, new pump sent straight out. Very happy camper.

Purchased in March 2021.

alenka
alenkaNorthern Region, NSW

Still works wonders 3 years later

For about 14 months I used this as my daily shower while roughing out on a rural property. Now it is a reliable camping companion. The original shower handle had a difficult sliding switch that came out early in the days. After the handle was accidentally dropped and broken, I purchased a replacement and the switching mechanism is much better on the replacement handle.

Purchased in January 2017 for $299.00.

Andrew
AndrewMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Product needs to be left on the kerbside for collection.

This product is highly temperamental, causing troubleshooting in various components/connections.

It is extremely unreliable, and appears to affect most purchasers in the same manner.

The astonishing thing is that Joolca have revised this product into its second version-my purchase ( V2 ), and have an extensive schedule of how to correct functional problems with the unit, rather then designing and engineering it to be the usable and efficient unit that they market it to be.

It is a $400.00 plus paper weight at best.

Andrew Jones
Gundagai NSW

Purchased in October 2020 for $600.00.

Household Size 1 person(s)
Smells of GasNo
JoolcaJoolca

Super happy with the product, it is a great thing to have on an extended camping trip

Works well, there is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to what you turn on when, and how you adjust the heat. Once you this out the system works a treat and has been well thought out.

Two small things to consider. The system is a little awkward to pack away , so I have ordered the bag to see if it make it easier. I was a little surprised that all fittings were not sealed from factory so had a few leaks to deal with. Thread tape is all they needed.

Purchased in March 2021 at Joolca for $599.00.

Advrideroz
Advrideroz

No water pumping -does not work

Bought for our Easter camping holiday and did not pump the water at all-not a drop!

No shower meant camping holiday ended 2 days early.

Returned to RTM - pretty p’d off!

Purchased in March 2021 for $500.00.

Dean ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Joolca is now in the presale scam business.

I ordered a product in December 2020 with a due date for delivery in March. Messaged then in February for an update and was told all on track for mid March. Come mid March messaged them when will I get it then comes the - oh you must have missed the email it’s now mid May for that product. Pre sales are ok if upfront you know and I did but they failed to communicate further delays. I see it’s now June 2021 and it’s still on pre order.

Purchased in December 2020 for $400.00.

Dean E

So I see you are still advertising the quick mount on pre sale with a due date of July 2021 is this the same batch you advertised in December 2020 and still hasn’t arrived or is this a second pre sale batch ?

John McDonald
John McDonald Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product is the Nomad

I'm yet to get out and about to really appreciate the Nomad Shower and accessories, but when it arrived I hooked it up and played with it for about 2hrs. Very impressed

Purchased in March 2021 for $599.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Chris L.
Chris L.asked
HOTTAP

Hi there we have the off grid waterpump which was working fine for the first 2-3 showers, however on the 4th oart way through my shower the pump just suddenly stopped, iv removed the DC switch waited about an hour and retried the pump and still nit working any help would be most appreciated

JoolcaJoolca

Hey Chris, sorry to hear about your pump and to hear it cut out mid-shower for you. The best thing to do is to reach out to support@joolca.com.au, and the team will get this issue sorted for you.
- Emre

David V.
David V.asked
HOTTAP

I’m having an issue where the unit doesn’t want to turn off. As soon as it has power it try’s to ignite and the screen stays on even if there is no water flow.

Jo J.
Jo J.asked
HOTTAP V1

We have gone to use ours and the ignition wont go out when the tap is turned off. Burnt the hell out of the top vent. Please help. We have no hot water

Hi Jo,
I'm very sorry to hear about your HOTTAP, it's definitely an odd one. Can you email the team at support@joolca.com.au and send a few pics and they'll look into this issue for you and get you sorted ASAP

Warm Regards
Emre

Get an answer from our members and Joolca representatives

Joolca HOTTAP

• 2019
  • 2018

Joolca HOTTAP V1

4.5
CategoryGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water Systems
Price (RRP)299