15Joolca HOTTAP

4.3
Temperature Consistency
4.5
Heating Speed
Almost instantly gives hot water
Great water pressure
Easy to set up

Tim B.
Tim B.2 posts
  Verified HOTTAP V2 Nomad Kit

A very good portable hot water system. Very easy to use and versatile

The hot water system is well constructed and easy to install. The instructions are easy to follow. The unit has clear dials for setting temperature. We have used it a lot and it is very easy to use. Show details
Camping99
Camping99
Revolution
Revolution2 posts

Best H.W.S

Very easy to set up & works a treat. Awesome machine. Could not be happier , top quality. Show details ·  1
Roy L
Roy L
  HOTTAP V2 Nomad Kit

Nobody minds staying at the shed now we have the Joolca

Easy to use. Great design,
Water temperature stays where you set it.
No problem with high demand, 4 people use it ,one after the other. As long as you have enough water it does its job. Show details ·  1
Paul Chiaravalloti
Paul ChiaravallotiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Camping Product we have bought

We love that it packs up into one case and works perfectly every time. Also super easy to setup. Show details ·  1
Happy Camper
Happy CamperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  HOTTAP V2 Nomad Kit

Instant hot water - total game changer!

Easy to set up, even easier to use! Loved having instant hot water for showers and dishes. Water was so hot - had to set at lowest temp for showers. 15 litres of water for a shower plenty to wash and condition hair. Show details ·  1
Jan
JanDarling Downs, QLD
Penny
PennyTasmania
  HOTTAP V2 Nomad Kit

A perfect end to a day on the beach

After several summers of investigating having an outdoor shower a caravanning friend put us onto the Joolca website. We watched the video and we were sold. Our unit is now semi permanently set up and copes beautifully with the demands of an extended family, kids and adults. The versatility is a feature where we use it for showering after beach time, washing wetsuits, cleaning BBQ’s etc.
The talk of our Summer. Show details ·  1
David Allen
David AllenWestern District, VIC2 posts

Great Set-up

Great setup being able to adjust both water pressure and temperature I can fine tune the shower for showering or crank up the temperature for the dishes. Set up was easy with the click & connet fittings. The only thing it's missing is a soft cover to protect it between uses. Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony

Great bit of kit

Great addition to camper, works great and easy to setup. The shower is good and i love that the water switch can be located remotely from shower head. Show details ·  1
Luke S.
Luke S.

Joolca HOTTAP V2

Compact, simple and works well. With the canvas cover and being mounted on the back of my canopy works great. Show details ·  1
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  HOTTAP V2 Essentials Kit

Oh my god! I am so happy!

I bloody LOVE my Hot Tap! When I first tried it out, I turned it up to its hottest because I had read a review that said they don’t get very hot……what a load of rubbish! It was too hot! I had to turn it down so I didn’t cook myself. It is an awesome product. I could not be happier. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1
Jethro
JethroHobart, TAS2 posts
Bill
Bill

Let down twice on camp

Lots leeks with cheap connectors, 1st pump stopped and was great to be replaced but then 2nd one stopped also after little use and wouldn’t replace that, had to buy new however brought same pump elsewhere for 5th Joolca price. Main issue is the system is unreliable and when camping and it breaks down your out of running water for the rest of your camp
Bruce
BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

This is a great product

My Joolca kit is fantastic. Very easy to set up and use. Lovely hot water whenever I want it. Show details

Geoff W.
Geoff W. · HOTTAP

Hi I have to purge the gas line every time we want to have a shower I've checked the hose and it is in good condition it works really well once I've purged the gas line but not sure why I have to do it every time?

James Y. · HOTTAP

I live in Tasmania and used my Joolca Hottap for the first time and it will barley get hot is there anything I can do to fix this.

Glenn M.
Glenn M.
Dave G.
Dave G. · HOTTAP

My joolca hot tap has been running perfect for 5 years , now it is either boiling hot or cold , I've adjusted the water flow to suit and gas flow seems good . My question is : Does the thermostat eventually fail and can I replace it ?

Features:

• The Joolca HOTTAP is a portable hot water kit with a 27,000-BTU burner that’ll give you a steaming shower even in winter, with just the flick of a switch.
  • You can choose the exact temperature you want with an intuitive dial.
  • It’s easy to set up: simply connect the water in, connect the water out, connect the gas, and you’re good to go.
  • The HOTTAP comes with a modular showerhead that you can use handheld or put into a ceiling-mounted shower.
  • A single gas tank offers over 15 hours of run time.
  • If you choose the Nomad Kit, you also get a faucet attachment that you can use with a sink.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Joolca HOTTAP almost instantly provided hot water, with some saying it took as little as 5 seconds to reach the desired temperature.
  • They also enjoyed the water pressure, saying that it made for a warming, comforting shower experience.
  • According to reviewers, the portable hot water kit is easy to set up.
Compare all Joolca HOTTAP listings
Joolca HOTTAP V1
  • Discontinued
Joolca HOTTAP V14.4
CategoryGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water Systems
Price (RRP) $649$399$549
Gas TypeLPGLPGLPG
Flow Rate6 L/min6 L/min6 L/min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 2 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 2 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 2 more