Joolca HOTTAP
See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Joolca

Pros

Almost instantly gives hot water
Great water pressure
Easy to set up

• Smells of GasYes (3) · No (209)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

rch
rch

Pay money get problem - faulty motherboard

I bought a unit in 2019. Never used until recently. It literally sat in the box in a safe place while I was building a camper trailer. I tried to use when I had no hot water repairing flood damage and it failed to ignite the gas. I researched and tried every Trouble shoot possible, new gas bottles, new batteries etc. turns out the motherboard is faulty.

Joolca’s response was take no accountability and told me to go buy another one.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $300.

Graham D.
Graham D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

THE best camping shower!

The Joolca Nomad kit is very well designed and a high quality product, a definite game changer for camping. Currently I am using it as a temporary shower while I completely renovate my bathroom. I thoroughly recommend this product, if there was anything at all that could make it even better is the ability to get the hottest shower at a higher flow rate as I love a very hot and strong shower. Thank you Joolca! Looking forward to seeing your future products.

Purchased in for $624.

jeff
jeffSydney, NSW

Excellent water heater with the best service

Consistent hot water that runs constantly without risk of scalding young children. It will get to about 25 hotter than the incoming water temperature which is perfect for me and my family while camping. So easy to use and love the nomad kit with the sink. Super quick delivery with service second to none. I left a message to ask some questions( after hours ) not expecting a response till the next day, but had a response within 30 minutes with all my questions answered .

Purchased for $600.

Louise A.
Louise A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Has been a god send after the floods. Love the Joolca Hotap

We lost our house in the floods and researched camp showers while we are living in the carport. We could not be happier with the Joolca Hottap. Hot water in an instant which we love on the cold winter mornings and evenings. Thank you so much Joolca. I can highly recommend this product

Purchased in for $600.

andrew s.
andrew s.Southwest, VIC

Not intended for cooler climates

Unit delivers temperature about 27degrees higher than ambient water temperature which is not suitable for cooler climates. Was fine when ambient temperature was higher, but I live in Victoria. Customer service has been prompt, but so many support people have been dealing with issue, it all got confusing. Two hand pieces have failed, but promptly replaced. Unit is set up as a permanent fixture and use it a few times/week. Its an ok set up, but if you live in a cooler climate, seek other options. You can lower the water output to increase temp. but it delivers too small of an amount to shower.

Purchased in for $599.

Don't buy!

Will not light after I adjusted the flow regulator. Did it per mfg recommendations. Batteries are new. Worked at home but now that I am out camping will not light. Too finicky keep shopping

absolutely 100%, best investment ever

Not at all, very impressed. The water was hot within 5 seconds and stayed that way until I turned it off. The pressure was fantastic. Showered 4 adults and 2 kids out in the bush without a problem.

Purchased in for $600.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Hannah M
Hannah M

Premium product

2 weeks on Moreton island Qld. 4 adults 2 showers a day, did. It let us down once!
If you are thinking about purchasing one, stop thinking just buy oneX you WONT regret it.

Ben H.
Ben H.Far North Queensland, QLD

The best portable gas hot water system around

The Joolca Hottap V2 Nomad kit is the one.I love the way it arrived all compact and packed in the plastic box which then doubles as the sink. Great product

Purchased in at Joolca website for $599.

Sam
SamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Loved it! Game changer for sure!

We purchased our Joolca Nomad system just before Easter so we could give it a good test run. We were not disappointed. Over the four days the shower was used by multiple people and didn’t miss a beat. We were using water out of the river. Hot water within seconds and made for a very pleasure-able camping experience

JoolcaJoolcaSend a private message

Hey Sam, thanks for your review mate! We're happy to hear that your HOTTAP brought everyone hot showers on your Easter trip! :)

I was skeptical about this one

Matt R.
Matt R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Pump doesn't work

The pump doesn't get enough pressure through the gas unit. If it's connected to a mains supply it's great. I've bought another pump. I tested the pump at home. No way would I rely on the Joolca pump out back.

Purchased for $700.

Find out how Joolca HOTTAP compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Yay for the Joolca, turn it on and it just works!!

Purchased in for $519.

Jamie
Jamie

Great product and quality

Nice and easy to set up and use great concept unit l have this up for use at our weekend getaway.
Good steady flow of nice hot water and plenty of flow with the pump.

Purchased in for $700.

Tracey F.
Tracey F.Perth, WA

Quality and performance 10/10 I impressed my husband with this purchase and now I have brought everything else and living the dream cheers
By the way girls I spent a half hour under the Milky Way after a42% shower wow

Stvanbasked
HOTTAP

Can the Joolca shower head be replaced with say a more permanent copper faucet? Would I need a special connector?

Thank you! I’m on it.

Wayne
Wayneasked
HOTTAP

Can i use standard brass connectors instead of the plastic connectors

JoolcaJoolcaSend a private message

Hey Wayne, you sure can. Just a heads up, the HOTTAP red/blue fitting connections are 1/2" BSP, so you'll need that size to replace your red/blue fittings on your HOTTAP!

Damian Keehn
Damian Keehnasked
HOTTAP

Absolutely love this product. One thing I can’t figure out. If I have both sink and shower set up; if I stop one faucet the other will turn on even if turned off. Please advise

JoolcaJoolcaSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Joolca representatives

Joolca HOTTAP

Features:

• The Joolca HOTTAP is a portable hot water kit with a 27,000-BTU burner that’ll give you a steaming shower even in winter, with just the flick of a switch.
  • You can choose the exact temperature you want with an intuitive dial.
  • It’s easy to set up: simply connect the water in, connect the water out, connect the gas, and you’re good to go.
  • The HOTTAP comes with a modular showerhead that you can use handheld or put into a ceiling-mounted shower.
  • A single gas tank offers over 15 hours of run time.
  • If you choose the Nomad Kit, you also get a faucet attachment that you can use with a sink.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Joolca HOTTAP almost instantly provided hot water, with some saying it took as little as 5 seconds to reach the desired temperature.
  • They also enjoyed the water pressure, saying that it made for a warming, comforting shower experience.
  • According to reviewers, the portable hot water kit is easy to set up.
Compare all 5 Joolca HOTTAP

Joolca HOTTAP V1
  • Discontinued

Joolca HOTTAP V1

4.5
CategoryGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water SystemsGas Continuous Hot Water Systems
Price (RRP)299