2Smarttek Lite

Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

Steph
Steph3 posts

Excellent product, does exactly what it is supposed to do

I used this as a portable external shower on my caravan and travelled Australia for 3 months with a family of 4. It got bashed around a fair bit and never skipped a beat.
It does take a little messing around with the settings to get a constant temperature, but after using other brands, I realised many are quite similar. I have now installed it into a catering trailer and it provides cooking and washing water for over 50 ppl quite easily with very little gas usage. Show details ·  1
Overall
Bruce L.
Bruce L.

Replacing a 15yr old imported model that was cutting it any more

Like it's only just been installed calibrated f temp. But can't c why my toes will complain with a warm wash in this envigorating winter weather.nah will be the bees knees I'm picking.could only sudjest a few more advertisements out there because I've been looking f ages. Hint hint thanks f the service paid for on sat installed before 12 on Tuesday.thats pretty dam good.if the product performs as good like Wow Show details
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Tammy J
Tammy JDarling Downs, QLD

What an awesome camping shower!

Bought the Smarttek Lite & Tripod from Anaconda at the start of the year and I have been loving it!
Whenever my hubby and I go camping it is so nice to be able to have a hot shower every night.
The support line is great too, we had an issue with setting our temperature and called them up, a nice lady walked me through it and helped me understand how they work.
The Smarttek Lite is great! Show details
James Teller
James TellerNorth West, QLD

Awesome little unit!

Love my Smarttek lite!
Compact, easy to transport, constant hot water. Bought one for when the wife and I go 4W driving and I highly recommend. Once it's setup, I just turn it on & off from the shower head. Love it! Show details
Trevor Listle
Trevor ListlePerth, WA

Happy Wife Happy Life

Brought this to do some free camping also got a bag and tripod stand, super easy to use, just completed a family 10 day trip, highly reccomended, must have in your camping arsenal. Show details ·  1
Overall
Viv JustViv
Viv JustVivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Smarttek Lite Hot Water System

Bought a new one at the caravan show 2 years ago. Told it would be perfect for our free camping expeditions. Designed for it actually. However, we have not been able to get it to heat the water to be warm enough (summer setting) 18deg. or too hot at 50 deg (winter setting). Rang Smarttek and here is their answer: - buy a bigger pump for it. or....heat up the water first on the stove, put into our jerry can and then pump it through the Smarttek on the summer setting. - Firstly Smarttek, you sold us the pump, and did not tell us it would not be big enough to operate your Hot Water service. Secondly, Heat the water first? - Are you kidding??
DO NOT BUY A SMARTTEK. Show details