Earth Choice 4x Fabric Softener

Earth Choice 4x Fabric Softener

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Waste of money

Bought this product after smelling in the supermarket seemed to smell ok and was on sale for a lot cheaper than my usual cuddly fabric softener ..... my clothes came out smelling ok from the machine but after line drying held no fragrance and left my clothes very crunchy n stiff which only got worse with each wash (i used up the bottle), worked ok in the dryer but definitely not soft.
My usual fabric softener cuddly leaves my clothes feeling very soft and scented even with line drying .... would never purchase this product again.

about average

I bought this earth choice clothes fabric softener from Woolworths in fairy meadow and found it to be reasonable as the clothes don't smell bad and it does a reasonable softener job / I totally recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin problems

OK

After watching the advert that they recently showed on the television I was guilted in to buying this product. Call me naive but I didn’t realise that all the cleaning products we use and wash down the plug hole gets pumped in to our rivers and oceans and harms our wildlife. I did like this product and I figured if it’s not going to harm wildlife it’s not going to harm my children either and will be kind on their skin. The only problem that I did have was that it’s not available everywhere and can be more expensive than other more popular brands.
Smelt good kind to our environment
Not available everywhere and a little more expensive.

Absolutely love this fabric softener!

I don't often use commerical fabric softeners, as I find them a bit expensive and ineffective, often leaving clothes feeling funny rather than softened and refresehd, but I do like this product, though I don't often use it due to the cost - I do at least 2 loads of washing a day, so would be expensive to use all the time.
Reliable, smells nice, relatively effective
Expensive for regular use