Earth Choice Ultra Concentrate

Earth Choice Ultra Concentrate

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Great for me and my planet.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Viv C

Viv CMelbourne

Overpoweringly strong perfume

Accidentally put this review against wrong product (same company). Should have been for Earth Choice Ultra Concentrate Laundry Liquid.

After using this once, with slightly less than the recommended amount, the clothes came out smelling so strongly of a very allergenic perfume that I had to rewash them immediately with a different product. Just being near the basket of washing was triggering my asthma. It took several washes to get the stink out. I expect that as a risk with the major commercial brands, but not with a brand that claims to be environmentally friendly. The rest of the bottle will be going in the bin.

MajorH

MajorH

Washes well, wish there was a fragrance-free version.

I bought this product because I was sick of washing powders not dissolving properly in my machine and was in the market for an environmentally friendly washing liquid. It seems to do a good job, but I really can't stand the smell of the artificial fragrance so won't be buying again.