Easy Debt Management

Easy Debt Management

See the Best Budgeting Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Life changing

Have been using these guys for over 12 months, had some issues early on but since Dianne Soo took over my claim had been a success, She tells exactly how it is and worked hard to help me get me on top of my debt.

Thanks dianne

Excellent Sevice and knowledge

We have been using Easy Debt Management for a few months now and with the help of Diane Soo we have been able to get on top of our bills. Diane has an excellent source of assistance and knowledge in getting us back on feet and a better way of life.

Superb in every way

Easy Debt Management is one of the best organisations I have ever dealt with. Every single person I have spoken to or emailed has been extremely helpful, responsive - and nice! I really cannot emphasise enough how impressed I am with this company! The best and most consistently superb customer service I have experienced. Whoever recruits for EDM should receive a medal!

Sharon

Sharon

Love Easy Debt Management

We have been using Easy Debt Management for over 6 months now and with the help of Diane Soo we have been able to get on top of our bills and focus more on our family and goals. The service here is exceptional and I always get responses and help on the same day! Would definitely keep using it and have already recommended it to friends and family!

Olive

OliveGladesville

Excellent Service

With the help of Diane Soo, this is working a treat. Excellent service and professional people. Provide help when you really need it.

BRETT

BRETT

Perfect in every way

This would be one of the easiest ways, to make sure that bill are payed on time and the correct amount,
Diane S looked after me and it's all running very smoothly
Thanks heaps Diane.

Adrian

AdrianBrisbane

Customer service

I have been with Easy Debt Management for just over a month. I have sent multiple emails to my case manager asking what my total amount of debt is to each company. I have had no response for 3 weeks. This is poor service and unacceptable. Instead of helping decrease my debts they have put me more in debt by their service fee. Easy debt management is now making it hard to end my payment plan. This company is NOT recommended due to my experience.

Amazing service. 100% reccomended

I couldn't recommended this service more. I was struggling financially and with a quick call I was able to sort out my debt in a simple and more manageable payment scheme. Not only that, the kind man I had the pleasure of talking to went above and beyond to help and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

M Moffat

M Moffat

Easy as 1,2,3

Easy Debit Management it fantastic
I don't have to worry about paying my rent, phone bill, or even the stress of finding money for rego when it sneeks up on you
In a word - brilliant !!
A special thanks to Dianne for the continuing support - in a word- brilliant !!
Easy as 1,2,3

Tina

Tina

What a relief!

This service was set up for me by Diane Soo from Fox Symes. What a relief. I will have savings for the first time in decades and I no longer wonder how I will pay my bills and car loan. The on-line program is clear and easy to use and communication with EDM is excellent. Highly recommend. :-)

Excellent service!

I like to give feedback about Matthew McCotter he has excellent customer service and responds and executes quickly to all my enquiries. Makes it easy for me to get things done. When you have staff like this it makes the customer experience positive and it's good for the business. Appreciate your work Matthew!!

erwin

erwinAU

The service has been really helpful

The overall service has been helpful to us, since I started to ask some help and advices from her Diane Soo.

Adele

AdeleMelbourne

Ok I guess

I was using EBP for awhile when [name removed] from Fox Symes referred me, I see how it could be useful for someone else however as it only covered a small portion of my expenses I didn't really find it feesable to continue, it was however really easy to use and their customer service was very helpful.

Lea

LeaHunter Valley

Can't live without EBP

I can't believe I did not know about this service prior to now. For my whole working life I have had a bank account where I would put my money for my bills but never once really transferred enough to cover them. This system allows me to transfer enough money to cover all of my bills while accumulating savings along the way. I now rest easy at night without ever thinking of how I am going to find the money to pay the next lot of bills coming in. I am grateful to Diane at Fox Symes for setting this up for me and giving me the opportunity to enjoy my family without stressing about the bills that we have to pay. I am extremely grateful!!!

Jess

Jess

Back on top of my finances

Easy Bill Pay was recommended to me by my Debt Advocate, Diane from Fox Symes. I can't praise this service enough - all my bills are paid and I am never behind on anything. I can edit bills, timelines and other details independently or can send through changes to the EBP team and it is done quickly and professionally. I am extremely happy with the service and recommend it to anyone who struggles with paying their bills on time.

SarahH

SarahHCanberra

Amazingly helpful!

Over the past 10 years I have managed to accumulate a stupid amount of credit card debt. I finally hit a wall this year, and was having trouble meeting the payments required, I could barely even cover the interest! I decided to give Fox Symes a go - it was here that I was introduced to Diane Soo - she has helped me to no end, and now I feel that I have control over my bills, rather than them controlling me. I highly recommend EBP to anyone that needs a little helping hand, it takes the stress out of bill payments, and has made my life so much easier.

Happy customer :)

Able to live and by groceries. Thank you EBP

The Bill Stress Is Gone :)

The stress of having to pay upcoming bills was crippling our family and we were living pay check to pay check, then Dianne Soo at Fox Symes, suggested Easy Bill Pay and I am blown away by how easy and stress free the whole process was and is, my bills are paid and we are saving money. DIanne was so helpful and beyond supportive, we are coming up to 6 months using the system and I wish we did this years ago. We are on track to get out of debt thanks to Easy Bill Pay and create a future for our family. For anyone struggling with managing there money I would recommend the system and Dianne 200%

Mohammed

Mohammed

This is absolutely perfect ...help me to have a balance life!!

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Dianne Soo. In a word She saved me from stress, depression & uncomfortable life. I can have a taste of life know.Depression is over and I am in track . Dianne Soo showed me the path while I was struggling to keep up with my daily life. Howe ever, She guide me like a member of a family. She also introduced me the Easy bill pay ..to keep my financial condition in a stable situation followed by keep up to date with my all bills.I love the way they feel us and help us to have a comfortable and balance life. Great work Dianee Soo. Thanks for the support ...

bev

bevasked

Has anyone tried to contact this company recently as I have been trying for the last 3weeks and have had no luck. So I called Fox Symes and they sent urgent email to the company asking them to contact me.I am still waiting. Starting tobecome very concerned as I need to make changes to my accountand have some payments stopped. Any ideas would be helpful.

Elise
Elise

Hi Bev, were you able to get through to them in the end?

bellaellul
bellaellul

Need to contact each other through email since they become easy debt management. It's frustrating because you don't know if anyone reads it

italadasked

How does this service differentiate to my budget?

Bessie M
Bessie M

It's a lot cheaper, more control then 'my budget'. They are there 24/7 and very easy going staffs. The staff takes your stress away and helped you to be in control with your own money and at the same time, they guide you.. They let you live your life freely!! 'My Budget' don't have that and they are very expensive with fees to start off with.

italad

Thanks i am already a member now

Get an answer from our members and Easy Debt Management representatives