Easy Off Bam Power Cleaner with Bleach

Easy Off Bam Power Cleaner with Bleach

See the Best Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy off Bam Toilet cleaner availability

I am very disappointed that I have not been able to buy Easy Off Bam Toilet bleach. Its a great product for cleansing the toilet and also hard to get at spots in the shower such as the corners. Any suggestions? I have a lot of Coles, Woolworths, IGA etc. Close by. None seems to carry it.....???

Purchased in June 2018.

Bad bottle

As great as the product is ! For cleaning! The spray bottle is terrible I have bought it twice and both times when bottle is new it stops spraying .

Easy Off BAM Power Cleaner with Bleach, does it work..Yes It Does

Tried this product and it does work, but remember now, its a bleach so you need ventilation and gloves.

I have been cleaning for over 50 years, from old school, so Ajax, Jif, Vim etc were my usual products and they are good cleaners.

Now I applied Easy Off BAM Power Cleaner with Bleach to my fungus tiles and grout, I used a small toothbrush to get into the grout and while I was doing this, you could see the brown residue running down the shower walls, i didn't use a wet cloth, but a damp one, soaked the whole wall and used it on my small bath which I usually clean with Jif and sadly, BAM will be used from now on.

I left it on the tiles and bath for the next time I had a shower(about 6 hours), but in between, I washed down the bath and it was super clean and shiny and the tiles were the same, I have a fibreglass bath

Just as a footnote, if you really want to get your bath and shower super clean and shiny, use a good quality toilet cleaner(which would work on a ceramic/porcelin bath easily), I have only ever used a good quality toilet cleaner, so cant judge the cheap ones.

When I think about it, maybe I should just use toilet cleaner in my shower and bath, I will try it next time.

My bath and shower are very clean and shiny maybe next time I might try the toilet cleaner.

Remember now, ventilation<<<<>>> gloves, also, you might get different results from me, but unlikely, again, it contains bleach plus other commercial ingredients.

My next review is Ajax Multiaction, does it work?..I tell you later.