Easy Off Bam Power Cleaner with Bleach

Easy Off Bam Power Cleaner with Bleach

nicky

nickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

amazing product

love this product , have tried all the others and they don't stand up to this one . but can not find it in any supermarket . And NO IGA do not sell it .
I would like to purchase on line please.

Purchased for $6.00.

June

JunePerth, WA

Brilliant product!

What ever happened to this product? Can't find it anywhere, tried coles, woolies & iga but it's not there anymore. It's a brilliant product & helps with clogged drains. Please bring it back!!

Purchased in April 2019 at IGA for $6.00.

PJM L.

PJM L.Perth, WA

WHERE IS THE GEL?

I insist that Easy Off Bam Gel be available. I wont buy the spray version. I can't understand why oh why the company would stop producing the gel. Very disappointed. I have looked everywhere for the gel and no one is stocking it. Help.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $5.00.

Sheree

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy off Bam Toilet cleaner availability

I am very disappointed that I have not been able to buy Easy Off Bam Toilet bleach. Its a great product for cleansing the toilet and also hard to get at spots in the shower such as the corners. Any suggestions? I have a lot of Coles, Woolworths, IGA etc. Close by. None seems to carry it.....???

Purchased in June 2018.

April

AprilSydney

Bad bottle

As great as the product is ! For cleaning! The spray bottle is terrible I have bought it twice and both times when bottle is new it stops spraying .

OldManEmu