Easybox Arabic IPTV

Noor

Noorasked

Hi,
I would like to buy Arabic IPTV box
do you have post sale service like replacing remote control?
email me on [email removed]

Jamil assad

Jamil assad asked

I have gold package valid antel Jan 2021 now ihave problem not one channel working and may device id f01404097327 please help thank you.

Jamil assad

Jamil assad asked

I have gold package valid antel jan 2021 now ihave problem not one channel working and may device id f01404097327 please help thank you.

rami

The company closed as they were sued gor running unauthorised products !

محمد ق.

محمد ق.asked

How can I communicate with the company? The device does not work It freezes with all channels

Han

Hanasked

please most of channels says ( can not play video 261)
kindly advise

rami

The company has closed following a lawsuit !

ritsos r.

Same happened with us,doesn't work anymore

mohamed a.asked

My box stopped any help?

rami

Unfortunately, the company has been sewed, the company then disappeared & the service is off

U serious I just paid $140 for subscription few months ago

Iman A.

Iman A.asked

Is there a way to contact them? My easy box freezes every second, I tried everything but it still freezes, I bought it on November 2017, it was working fine but now it’s not.

mohamed a.

Same thing here not a single channels are working horrible service and product

ritsos r.

Hi iman..same here it show me ( can't play video 261)

Saly E.

Saly E.asked

I never got my renewal code after I paid

Glenda.  Moore

Glenda. Mooreasked

Can you record on it? how mine pitchers can you tape and how munch is it? Thank you.

Hi Glenda

Yes, the Easybox IPTV supports recording. It support both scheduled recording and non scheduled recording.

How long time you can record depends on the size of the USB memory or the external hdd you are using.

/ David - easybox.tv

Glenda.  Moore
Glenda. Moore

Will. it. tape. any. TV. show. and. can. it. tape. a couple. of. show. at. the. same. time. dose. it. have. a. Remont. with. it. Thankyou

Ziad Z

Ziad Zasked

I live in Canada, Vancouver, and it has been 12 days since I made my order and still haven’t heard any news on my order, even though it says delivery time is 5-8 days on official website. Should I worry or is it normal to take longer??

M.H

This is very bad box, don't bother. Customer service is the worst, I have bought one, they guaranteed return with full refund within one month of purchase, the did not keep their promise. I shipped back the box, the refused to refund me and kept $179

amal soliman
amal soliman

I need to chat with any one I didn't have any arabic channel work

Dash

Dashasked

Where can I buy the box from in Australia?

M.H

Don't buy it, it is not a good box, the service is very poor, they don't honor refund. Buy instead ATN

algieriaman
algieriaman

I bought mine from www.easybox.tv and got it delivered pretty quick. I can recommend easybox as it is the best box for arabic channels, it works great on Bein Sport HD and without buffering.

I have tried ATN and I don't recommend anyone to buy them, they have scammed lot of clients including me. Just read here the reviews about ATN https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atn.tv&hl=en

Rabih1985

Rabih1985asked

I already have one Easybox Maximus and I love it, I just wonder if you can add Fox Sports 1,2?

Hi Rabih

We have now added them, if you have any more channel request please post them on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/easybox.tviptv/photos/a.501683680026934.1073741828.495028620692440/501683636693605/?type=3&theater

/ Wendy - easybox.tv

Ali Qadiri

Ali Qadiriasked

Which channels can I watch with your box? Is Bein sport, MBC, Osn included?

Dear Mr. Ali

We have more than 1000 channels in our Easybox Maximus model, you can watch Arabic/American/French/German/Turkish/Kurdish/Greece/African channels. Yes Bein Sport HD, OSN HD, MBC HD, ART are included.

Here you can see the channel list https://easybox.tv/products/easybox-maximus/channel-list

/ David - easybox.tv

Get an answer from our members and Easybox representatives