EcoStore Laundry Liquid

EcoStore Laundry Liquid

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
ESS

ESSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ruined a top

I have two matching tops for my children with a printed image, which is (was) some kind of shiny material.

Normally, I use powder detergent in the machine, but I thought I'd give this liquid one a go for pre-soaking clothes. As one of the tops had a couple of stains, I soaked in a bucket of water with a bit of Ecostore liquid detergent for just an hour, gave it a rinse, then without checking it, put it through the same wash with the other top.

The one I soaked completely lost its shine!

Now a wonderful, expensive and much-loved top is ruined, and if I still want my children to match even if it's just for the playground now, I'm going to have to ruin the other one too!

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles Online.

Anonymous762

Anonymous762Victoria

Excellent. This is best natural washing liquid on the market in my opinion. Great for sensitive skin.

Madie

MadiePerth, WA

Works well

With kids at home I am always looking for household products which are free from chemicals and are eco friendly. I bought this laundry detergent and really liked it. It has nice smell which is not like any other washing liquid. The packaging is strong and easy to use. The liquid itself is thick and washes well. I would buy it again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $9.95.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how EcoStore Laundry Liquid compares to other Laundry Detergents

Rick A.

Rick A.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect detergent for my washing!

This laundry liquid which is chemical free worked well for me. I loved it only because it reduced my work at my laundry. my clothes always have some or the other kitchen stains and i am relieved using this. i always got them on time frm this store. will order again...

Purchased in May 2019 for $44.99.

Scott Verney

Scott VerneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

I have chemical sensitivity and this product is great, it probably does not clean stains as well other top brands, but they are full of harmful chemicals. As I use non-toxic roll on deodorant and my clothes rarely have harsh stains and have never had to rewash anything. Am using fragrance-free which is excellent for sheets and bedding.

Paul

PaulSydney

Not for sensitive skin

I had high hopes that this laundry detergent would work for me but sadly not. Even without the nasty chemicals that this product states, I still developed rashes on my skin.

No products arrived...

Just over two weeks ago I made quite a large order. After two phone calls and two emails, my products have still not arrived and customer service don't know if they'd been dispatched.
Don't buy products directly from Eco Store, purchase them through a reliable seller.

Grace

GraceBrisbane

Not for me

As I have eczema and sensitive skin, I thought it would be better for me to switch to a fragrance free laundry detergent that's suitable for sensitive skin. In addition, this detergent is eco-friendly, which was a bonus. Unfortunately, it's causing me to flare up, which even regular, fragranced detergent didn't do. It does clean clothes pretty well and removes sweat stains though.

Beth

Beth

Laundry detergent that works and is enviroment friendly

I needed a laundry detergent that was environment friendly, washes completely every time, that is hypo-allergenic (It doesn't say its hypo allergenic but it does work for me.). Eco Store Laundry Detergent fills the bill. Available from Woolworths / Safeway stores, it is plant based, has no nasty chemicals, very lightly perfumed, washes well, is economical and the containers can go in the recycle bin. I have now tried the Eco Store Fabric Softener which I use for towels. It too works every time. I try to buy Australian where I can, but sometimes its not possible. These products are made in New Zealand. In my opinion, is worth a try.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how EcoStore Laundry Liquid compares to other Laundry Detergents

about average

I bought the ecostore clothes washing liquid from Woolworths supermarket in fairy meadow and found that it works reasonable though not as good as I hoped on removing stains / I totally recommend this clothes washing liquid product for towels as it would not damage towels as I ended up using most of the container on washing towels

brian

I also recommend this ecostore washing liquid for those who have sensitive skin and don't get their clothes that dirty

moc-choc

moc-chocNSW, 2077

Great eco & environmentally friendy alternative

Sonsa

Sonsa

OK

tkdmum73

tkdmum73Brisbane

Good

This organic ultra concentrated washing liquid is great! Works well,cleans leaving a lovely fresh smell to the laundry.Kind to skin and to the environment! All ingredients safe,natural and biodegradable.No nasty chemicals to worry about,so it is great if you are like me and have sensitive skin and need to be careful about what you use.I also love it because it is grey water friendly and my laundry water can go straight out onto the garden.You get approx 14 washes per bottle using one cap per load, but I only use half this if my wash isn't really that dirty and it comes out clean and smelling fresh!
Love it! Safe natural ingredients,smells lovely

Cow05

Cow05

I would thoroughly recommend this product to anyone considering trying something more natural and kind to their skin and the environment.
This product is good for the enviornment and gentle for our daughter's sensitive skin (suffers from excema). It cleans clothes well and I only need to use about 3/4 capsul for most washes in our front loader. The eucalyptus fragrance is refreshing while the clothes are washing and hung on the line, but is barely there when the clothes are dry, which suits us as we can't stand overpowering laundry fragrances. Good value for money if purchase from large supermarkets or on special - lasts for ages.
Can be pricy from some shops as in important from NZ, so shop around.