EcoStore Laundry Powder

EcoStore Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EcoStore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Smell
Antoinette
AntoinetteHunter Region, NSW

Not doing its job.

Purchased in for $5.40.

Amanda
AmandaIllawarra, NSW

No good for smelly shirts

Normal kids clothing seems ok but they were not very dirty but I've done two washes of mens shirts that are a little smelly under arms and still smell wont be buying again

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Russell
RussellBrisbane

The best one yet!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $7.19.

Phoebe F
Phoebe FSydney, NSW

too harsh

The soap doesn't break down in cold water, leaves a lumpy mess in the washing machine and a residue on clothes. The main ingredient is washing soda, which can cause the colours of clothes to fade. I noticed that some of my black clothes faded significantly with use of this product overtime. Will not be repurchasing.

Purchased in .

Ape
Ape

Natural solution to laundry

My daughter has allergies and often ended up with itchy skin with change of laundry powder. With Ecostore Laundry Powder never had a problem. Clothes are clean with decent clean laundry smell without strong artificial fragrance.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $4.

Lozza123
Lozza123Sydney

Great safe choice that is low tox

I've been using this laundry powder for a few years now. I find it to work really well. Clothes are clean, don't smell toxic from synthetic fragrances and I know its safe for my family and I to use. Sometimes if I haven't rinsed a really dirty item from our baby straight away, the stain won't come out after washing, but this would be the only negative that I have. We also use the sensitive powder with equal success.

Emily
EmilyAdelaide

Product build up in the machine and on clothes

I used the EcoStore Laundry Powder for a month or two, but had to stop. It was okay for the first couple of weeks but the product started to build up and was leaving residue in the washing machine after continued use. It was also building up on our clothes and the whole household was itching and breaking out in rashes (no one in the house has sensitive skin or allergies!). I have since changed to a different laundry powder and no longer have these issues. I like EcoStore and still use their other products but will not purchase their laundry powder again.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Margot
MargotTweed Valley

New packaging no good.

I've used this powder for six years and it's great. However, since the packaging was changed it has big hard lumps in it that I can't break up with my hands and the lumps don't always dissolve in the wash cycle. Black garments with barely dissolved powder on them is not good.
Please go back to the old way of packaging that had no problems.

bearhouse5
bearhouse5

Great Gentle Washing Powder

Fantastic product that does its job well without irritating skin and noses. I use the Ultra Sensitive powder and it has no smell which is great as perfumes irritate my grandson's and my skin and the smell give me migraines. None of that with this powder and the clothes still come out clean.

Find out how EcoStore Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

Favourite to use. Fix the packaging please

Used product for 5 years and recommend it. I am disappointed in recent change to packaging unopened box and already one solid brick from humidity in Queensland. Fix packaging please!!

Xanthia01
Xanthia01

Builds up and leaves gunk and residue in machine

The powder works well and definitely leaves clothes with less chemical smell, but it builds up in my machine and leaves a nasty residue all over the surfaces. It must be really bad for the machine.

OMG! best product ever

I was using other brands like OMO, Cold Power and many more and they all had fillers in them which makes your washing machine life span shorter and makes your clothes come out dirtier so I thought to my self because it was on A current Affair and swapped to eco store products all of their range and never changed back great product.

Taylor99
Taylor99AU

Best naturally based / green washing detergent

I've used so many brands of the more naturally based/green laundry detergents, and found that most of them don't get the body odour and deodorant smell out of the clothes, or even all of the dirt. This one, however, works really well. Clothes come out clean and fresh smelling. I also have very sensitive skin (the main reason behind my use of these types of detergents) and this doesn't upset my skin.
Effective, naturally based, ecologically safer than normal detergents, great for sensitive skin.
Way more expensive than other laundry detergents.

tahliyah
tahliyahAU

Oh my god this is a wonderful laundry powder! I use this to wash my toddler daughters clothes, she has severe ezcema and this wash doesnt irritate her at all. The price is a bit expensive but its worth it for the sake of my daughter and her delicate skin. Also a little bit of powder goes a long way so your not using as much as other brands need. Its also safer for the enviroment :) I will definatly keep buying this.
Removes stubborn stains but is gentle enough on babies skin. A little bit goes a long way. Kind on the enviroment.
Its a bit expensive but its definatly worth it.

barb.