100% · 50%
Brand Manager for EcoStore? Claim your listing.

eb
eb3 posts

Whitens yellowed sheets

Was really impressed with this product, have tried so many things (except bleach) to whiten sheets that have yellowed over time and this is the only thing thats worked! I soaked my sheet for around 24hrs and added a bit more than recommended because it was a 15lt tub but they came out really well. Also great that this is a more natural product than some other brands and it still does as good or better job.

Shona
Shona2 posts

Mandi78QLD, 450937 posts

Best stain remover ever

I no longer use Napisan, I've converted to Eco Laundry Soaker and Stain Remover. I went in search of an alternative. With a newborn bub in the house, I wanted something gentler on the skin and more natural. I found it! Eco soaker works extremely well on everything from my husbands work shirts to my bub's messy bibs - they come up like new! Always test patch as it may strip colour. Ideal for whites.

This is my #2 laundry must-have (#1 is the Eco Laundry Ball).
It works so effectively!
Not colour safe.

GuylianRain
GuylianRainVictoria, 305213 posts

A great, vegan, cruelty-free stain remover from NZ

I absolutely love this brand. "No chemical nasties", so it's gentle on my clothes and skin. It's very affordable. I only need 2 tablespoons to soak my underwear that's survived a night of menstruation, and it comes out brand new! It also keeps my whites whiter. You need to soak your laundry for a while though; 2 nights at least for dried blood. Maybe it'd work faster with more detergent. It comes close to being as effective as SARD Wonder.

Takes a little longer to work than SARD Wonder, a bit pricier at IGA

katya2
katya2AU2 posts

Really works

I was skeptical that this would work as well as regular nappy soaker, but thought I should try it to do my bit for the environment. It is amazing! Old bibs and cloths that I had written off after soaking them in Napisan several times suddenly came up bright white after a single soak and a day in the sun. Fantastic!
Really works. Better for the environment
Only comes in small tubs (at least in our supermarket)

Michael

I bought brand new 100% cotton white sheets (800 thread count), soaked them overnight in Ecostore Laundry Soaker (about 24 hours). The next day they have pinkish/orange-ish stains in many places that weren't there before (they were completely white). That was an expensive set of sheets that is now completely ruined (the stains look gross). Any ideas how this happened?

Mandi78

Could small flecks of another (moncolourfast) fabric have been in the soaking tub with the sheets?

Michael

I should have clarified that. No, only the white 100% cotton sheets were in the (perfectly clean, almost new) soaking tub.

Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.

I have had this happen to multiple clothes and sheets too. Has anyone found a reason for the orange stains?