Sard Wonder Laundry Soap

Sard Wonder Laundry Soap

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mrs K

Mrs KSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is better to keep one your washing room

It is good for clean heavy dirty spots before you use washing machine. Or you can wash your delicate clothes with it.
I don’t use often for normal clothes. But I often use for my cleaning goods makes clean by that soap . Nice and I like it.

Purchased in November 2018.

Smell

Miel

MielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Stain Remover

Where have you been? I have found this AMAZING soap after been in Australia for over 13 years. All my stained clothes have came back to life. I have also bought the spray bottle and I am very happy with both products. If I knew about this soap before I would have saved lots of money not buying stain removers never did the job and I wouldn't have thrown away stained clothes. I won't live without them anymore. P.S.: I believe its one of the greatest inventions in Australia and is good for the environment.

Shitforbrains

ShitforbrainsSprington SA

I’ve been using this soap for years! It’s great for any fabric! Recently my dog came into season & soiled my bedspread - I was devastated as my late mother-in-law had given it to me 30 years ago from her trip to Mexico... BUT after soaking the stain in Sard for 3/4hr, the stain was no longer! Fantastic!

AMAZING! Saved me $600

Hired a very expensive $600 dress which ended up very badly stained by the end of the event. Specialist dry cleaners couldn't even help the stains in the slightest. Soaked the dress in napisan for 24 hours and then used sard wonder soap and within and hour of soaping and scrubbing, the stains basically were unable to notice the stain!!! I would of had to pay $600 to replace the dress

ATK

ATKMelbourne

Sard Spray STUFFED it!

I used Sard Wonder Spray exactly as it stated on white 100% cotton and it turned YELLOW. Tried ringing the company, no human response. Left messages. No reply. I am not happy

Animal Saftey

There is too many people considering using this on their pets, if you put this on your pet without thinking.... you need to be reported.
Animals are more sensitive than us and if it makes us rashy and itchy and its clearly not good for us, clearly your pets is a big no no for sard.

Disappointed and devastated at the same time!

I have been using Sard Wonder spray for years and purchased the Super Power for the first time. I sprayed a brand new white expensive windcheater where it has left yellow staining. I'm really disappointed and devastated as I don't know how to remove the stains.

Secret Squirrel

Secret SquirrelMelbourne

Still a great product!

Was going to throw out some white pillowcases and pillow protectors that were in good condition, but had yellowed. Soaked them with the soap, and they are like new! I recommend the soap to just about everyone, and now they love it too. The stick is also an excellent product, it's a little more expensive but easy for spot treatments, especially for those that don't have time for soaking.

Martishar

Martishar

News Flash: Product actually works as advertised!!!

Sard Wonder Soap (the old fashioned bar of soap) is without a doubt the best stain remover on the market. It may not be the newest, sexiest or prettiest product in your laundry but.... it works!!!

I have tried many of the newer products but don’t find them as good as the original Sard Wonder Soap.
Sard: it works, works well, is not expensive and I couldn’t do without it. Great product

Ned

NedSydney

SOAP WORKS..... but the Nozzle ...WHY?

Soap works BUT... We tip it into the old spray bottle and use it. I cannot get the nozzle to work on the new bottle. At least we didn't tip it all down the sink trying to get the nozzle to work.

Chrissy J

Chrissy JSydney

Sards Wonder Spray 5 star product - 1 star packaging

I have been using Sards wonder spray for many years and love this product.

Even though it is the better product on the supermarket shelves I have decided to use another product because of the change in packaging that is the new Sards spray bottle foaming nozzle.

The foaming spray nozzle is extremely messy and totally unnecessary. I do not believe it targets the stain. I can't understand why your company has wasted so much money on new packaging. When will people learn "If it ain't broke then don't fix it".

True to it's word

After using this product for years getting grass stains out of baseball clothes it did not let me down. After turning roast potatoes hot oil spilt down the front of my favourite dress rubbed sards stick over the stains then soaked in sards eucalyptus overnight washed in cold water stains disappeared thank you

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

love it

I hard some hard baked on grease and stains on my mini oven. This product was THE BEST. I used some steel weel, hot water together with the soap and it removes all the grease and most of the hard baked on stains. I also used it to clean my baking trays. Who would have know what this product can do.

New sprayers don't work

The new sprayers don't work and the product drips, so you are losing half the product on the ground. I would only buy this product when it is half price.

Loretta

LorettaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for me!

When other stain treatment products have failed I have resorted to Sard Wonder laundry soap bar and it has removed the stain every time. I lightly scrub the spot on the garment and then throw it in the washing machine. A bit messier to use than using a spray product but I always have a bar of this soap in my laundry.

reviews

reviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Removes bright yellow bile stain from carpet..

Laundry Spray plus NEW Spray nozzle

Yes, for me Sard Spray works and it always has (using the correct method) - and only using 'cold water wash'.
BUT.... the new Spray Nozzle is a diabolical disaster!!! Sorry to say people... The old style worked fantastically well and as someone else commented: "Why change something that worked perfectly well....!!"
It does NOT stay 'locked' in position and leaks all over the user's hands. Who needs it?!

Burgo

Burgo

Not as strong as it claims

SARD concentrated wonder stick stain remover was unable to remove the skid marks on underwear I left it on damp overnight placed it in the washing machine with hot water and it failed to remove them.

nothappyjan26

nothappyjan26MELBOURNE

Terrible

I have been using Sard laundry spray for many years and have always loved it. Bought the New Super Power Stain Remover "Our Strongest Stain Removal Spray" about 3 months ago and sadly it has not removed one stain. I've now given up and will never buy Sard again. I have since used a kitchen detergent on all the stains, which has been successful in removing all the stains that Sard didn't.

Caroline

CarolineCanberra

Sard Wonder Spray

I cannot use the new nozzle at all. Why change something that worked perfectly well and over-engineer it. I will buy any other products until you fix this. I was using Sard for many many years - I started using it when it was just a soap.