Sard Wonder Laundry Soap

Sard Wonder Laundry Soap

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Smell
Mrs M.

Mrs M.Sydney, NSW

Not what it used to be

I scrubbed as hard as nails with this soap just now, years ago it would of rid of the stain in jiffy, the stains are still there....looks like i will be looking elsewhere for a soap that removes stains

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Express for A$2.65.

Casey R.

Casey R.Perth, WA

Could be a lot better.

It's good for lightening things like dirty socks or lightening greying whites but extremely poor for stubborn isolated stains. I used wonder soap in conjunction with sards wonder super power spray (twice) for a food stain on a shirt and it hardly even lightened it. Super disappointed.

Purchased in June 2020 at IGA.

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

love it

I brought this soap to get some old stains out of a dress. It does the tick and leaves no nasty smells (I cannot use washing powders because of this reason). I also used some on a cloth to wash my oven grills. I was amazed of how it removed some rust and dirt of the grill. Is my saviour

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

Laundry essential

This soap is good for treating smaller stains by hand. You can also use it for greasy collars. I think it works better than the spray-on Sard treatment, although it does require more elbow grease. I always keep it on hand. Remember to tailor the water temperature to the stain, e.g. use cold water on blood stains (hot water sets them). It doesn't leave a strong smell providing you rinse the item properly.

Effective yet kind

Works on most stains, but is kind to the fabric itself. Does not cause my sensitive skin any irritation. Has removed stains that would not come off with sprays. Will purchase again.

Purchased in March 2019.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

you should follow this up with another clean up

I have a bunch of dirty blankets, pillows etc., and I tried using this one. I noticed that the stains are partially removed. I worked my way aorund it and followed it up with another cleaning with a machine and the blankets/pillows are good as new.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ana

AnaPalmerston 2913, ACT

It doesn't work!!!

I stained a pillow case and I used wonder soap to get off the spot but didnt work. Unfortunately, I bought this soap thinking about the solution and I realised this product its a shame.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Mrs K

Mrs KSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is better to keep one your washing room

It is good for clean heavy dirty spots before you use washing machine. Or you can wash your delicate clothes with it.
I don’t use often for normal clothes. But I often use for my cleaning goods makes clean by that soap . Nice and I like it.

Purchased in November 2018.

Miel

MielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Stain Remover

Where have you been? I have found this AMAZING soap after been in Australia for over 13 years. All my stained clothes have came back to life. I have also bought the spray bottle and I am very happy with both products. If I knew about this soap before I would have saved lots of money not buying stain removers never did the job and I wouldn't have thrown away stained clothes. I won't live without them anymore. P.S.: I believe its one of the greatest inventions in Australia and is good for the environment.

SFB

SFBSprington SA

I’ve been using this soap for years! It’s great for any fabric! Recently my dog came into season & soiled my bedspread - I was devastated as my late mother-in-law had given it to me 30 years ago from her trip to Mexico... BUT after soaking the stain in Sard for 3/4hr, the stain was no longer! Fantastic!

rhondaL

rhondaL

AMAZING! Saved me $600

Hired a very expensive $600 dress which ended up very badly stained by the end of the event. Specialist dry cleaners couldn't even help the stains in the slightest. Soaked the dress in napisan for 24 hours and then used sard wonder soap and within and hour of soaping and scrubbing, the stains basically were unable to notice the stain!!! I would of had to pay $600 to replace the dress

ATK

ATKMelbourne

Sard Spray STUFFED it!

I used Sard Wonder Spray exactly as it stated on white 100% cotton and it turned YELLOW. Tried ringing the company, no human response. Left messages. No reply. I am not happy

Animal Saftey

There is too many people considering using this on their pets, if you put this on your pet without thinking.... you need to be reported.
Animals are more sensitive than us and if it makes us rashy and itchy and its clearly not good for us, clearly your pets is a big no no for sard.

Disappointed and devastated at the same time!

I have been using Sard Wonder spray for years and purchased the Super Power for the first time. I sprayed a brand new white expensive windcheater where it has left yellow staining. I'm really disappointed and devastated as I don't know how to remove the stains.

Secret Squirrel

Secret SquirrelMelbourne

Still a great product!

Was going to throw out some white pillowcases and pillow protectors that were in good condition, but had yellowed. Soaked them with the soap, and they are like new! I recommend the soap to just about everyone, and now they love it too. The stick is also an excellent product, it's a little more expensive but easy for spot treatments, especially for those that don't have time for soaking.

Martishar

Martishar

News Flash: Product actually works as advertised!!!

Sard Wonder Soap (the old fashioned bar of soap) is without a doubt the best stain remover on the market. It may not be the newest, sexiest or prettiest product in your laundry but.... it works!!!

I have tried many of the newer products but don’t find them as good as the original Sard Wonder Soap.
Sard: it works, works well, is not expensive and I couldn’t do without it. Great product

Ned

NedSydney

SOAP WORKS..... but the Nozzle ...WHY?

Soap works BUT... We tip it into the old spray bottle and use it. I cannot get the nozzle to work on the new bottle. At least we didn't tip it all down the sink trying to get the nozzle to work.

Chrissy J

Chrissy JSydney

Sards Wonder Spray 5 star product - 1 star packaging

I have been using Sards wonder spray for many years and love this product.

Even though it is the better product on the supermarket shelves I have decided to use another product because of the change in packaging that is the new Sards spray bottle foaming nozzle.

The foaming spray nozzle is extremely messy and totally unnecessary. I do not believe it targets the stain. I can't understand why your company has wasted so much money on new packaging. When will people learn "If it ain't broke then don't fix it".

True to it's word

After using this product for years getting grass stains out of baseball clothes it did not let me down. After turning roast potatoes hot oil spilt down the front of my favourite dress rubbed sards stick over the stains then soaked in sards eucalyptus overnight washed in cold water stains disappeared thank you

New sprayers don't work

The new sprayers don't work and the product drips, so you are losing half the product on the ground. I would only buy this product when it is half price.