White King Oxy-Lift Fabric Stain Remover

White King Oxy-Lift Fabric Stain Remover

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best clothes brightener ever

If you soil your clothes with anything beetroot, mud, oil, anything. Use this with your normal clothes washing detergent and it will come out. It won’t work if you have already washed it with something else. I love it.

Purchased at Woolworths for $8.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

MickyB A.

MickyB A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works great!

I had been using this soaker and wash booster for a while, it's very effective both in product quality, performance, and price. It is also made in Australia as labelled, by an Australian owned company.

I recently purchased Vanish Napisan, it cost more for an imported foreign owned product, and the results were insulting for the price. I just went back to using White King Oxy-Lift and the results are vastly superior. I highly recommend White King Oxy-Lift for its performance alone, the competitive price and being Australian made is a very nice added bonus.

The White King brand and all its products have been owned and made by Pental (an Australian owned and based company) for quite a while, it was bought from the American owned Sara Lee.

Purchased in March 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Blanche O'C.

Blanche O'C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this product but find it difficult to purchase

I have used White King stain remover for over 20 years. I have found it removed stubborn stains by soaking and whitens and brightens my clothes by adding a 1/2 capful to my wash. Why is it impossible to buy?

Purchased in June 2018.

kareng

karengAU

White king stain remover

I Found that the white king soaker is a very affordable product and lives up to its promise of removing stains from your clothes, it is as good as if not better than other leading brands. All the white king product are my choice of great cleaning products, very happy with the results.

Suz666

Suz666

Better than vanish

After bieng a loyal user of vanish and using nothing else for years i tried this only as i was a bit broke and in need of some soaker and this was half the price, i didnt have high hopes for it as it was quiet cheap in comparison but i was blown away with the results! It leaves everything absolutely spotless including heavily stained work and baby clothes i absolutely love it and have not bought vanish since its that good!

Poor performance

I have used Napisan for many years and decided to try White King because it was on special. Never again. Doesn't remove ordinary stains so no hope for tough stains. Also reds that have been washed many many times bled into white part of garment after only a brief soak. very disappointed.

Mumo4

Mumo4NSW, 2753

Great 4 Soaking

I change over from Napisan oxy as it was ruining my purples basically stripping the reds out in sections creating a tie died look.

I am happy with the product. I have a toddler who loves to get food on the clothes and every time i have soaked it. No matter what so far the marks have come out.

To top it off its better priced than the one i switched from.
Doesn't ruin my clothes

Suz

SuzAU

Lid problems

If I could get the child-proof lid off I might be able to see how well the product works - I guess I will have to wait until my husband comes home!
Nice bottle
Can't open it

notcold1

notcold1AU

great product

I had a heap of stained work uniforms, that i really didn't like wearing but it was going to cost me a fortune to buy more i managed to try nearly every stain removing item on the market in my quest to get them clean. The only thing that managed to get them clean was this white king 5 in one oxy-lift booster. I borrowed it from my mum who had recommended it to me. I loved it the only problem i did have was that i just couldn't seem to find it anywhere in any of our local super markets. Great product and a great price.

I used to think Nappisan was great until I used this! If this doesn't get the stain out, no other product will. Its THE BEST!
Gets just about everything out, brightens colors, leaves a great scent!

nastursim

nastursimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I so love this. Recently a lot of the kids clothes went moldy with the wet weather and I was so frustrated as I thought I would have to throw them out. The next day, after not seeing it for years, I saw this back on the supermarket shelf. The hat i thought was totalled is brand new again. I have told all the mums at school about this and they come up thanking me for putting them onto it.
This is fantastic stuff. The only thing on the market that I have found that removes mold from clothes.
Some times it seems to disappear form the shelf in the supermarket for years!!