4.5

87% · 132 · 13%
Brand Manager for White King? Claim your listing.

Keri Collins
Keri CollinsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great product

I have had excellent results using this stain remover, which also deodorises. I am very happy with it. Show details
happy
happy28 posts

Fantastic Product

Have not not seen it in Woolworth's for some now. Have tried most of the other brands and they don't compare. Hope to see it back on supermarket shelves again. Show details
Ro R
Ro RNorthern Region, NSW

Fabulous

Great for removing most stains without bleaching a coloured garment, provided it is used correctly. However have looked for it in many stores and am unable to find it, shelves have been fully stocked by a rubbish soaker.
Please bring it back asap!!!!!! Show details
Jane Smith
Jane SmithSydney, NSW

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best clothes brightener ever

If you soil your clothes with anything beetroot, mud, oil, anything. Use this with your normal clothes washing detergent and it will come out. It won’t work if you have already washed it with something else. I love it. Show details
MickyB A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Blanche O'C.
Blanche O'C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this product but find it difficult to purchase

I have used White King stain remover for over 20 years. I have found it removed stubborn stains by soaking and whitens and brightens my clothes by adding a 1/2 capful to my wash. Why is it impossible to buy? Show details
kareng
karengGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

White king stain remover

I Found that the white king soaker is a very affordable product and lives up to its promise of removing stains from your clothes, it is as good as if not better than other leading brands. All the white king product are my choice of great cleaning products, very happy with the results.

Suz666
Suz66614 posts

Better than vanish

After bieng a loyal user of vanish and using nothing else for years i tried this only as i was a bit broke and in need of some soaker and this was half the price, i didnt have high hopes for it as it was quiet cheap in comparison but i was blown away with the results! It leaves everything absolutely spotless including heavily stained work and baby clothes i absolutely love it and have not bought vanish since its that good!

jayshu
jayshu43 posts

Poor performance

I have used Napisan for many years and decided to try White King because it was on special. Never again. Doesn't remove ordinary stains so no hope for tough stains. Also reds that have been washed many many times bled into white part of garment after only a brief soak. very disappointed.

Mumo4
Mumo4NSW, 275337 posts

Great 4 Soaking

I change over from Napisan oxy as it was ruining my purples basically stripping the reds out in sections creating a tie died look.

I am happy with the product. I have a toddler who loves to get food on the clothes and every time i have soaked it. No matter what so far the marks have come out.

To top it off its better priced than the one i switched from.
Doesn't ruin my clothes

Suz
SuzAU

Lid problems

If I could get the child-proof lid off I might be able to see how well the product works - I guess I will have to wait until my husband comes home!
Nice bottle
Can't open it
notcold1
notcold1AU148 posts

great product

I had a heap of stained work uniforms, that i really didn't like wearing but it was going to cost me a fortune to buy more i managed to try nearly every stain removing item on the market in my quest to get them clean. The only thing that managed to get them clean was this white king 5 in one oxy-lift booster. I borrowed it from my mum who had recommended it to me. I loved it the only problem i did have was that i just couldn't seem to find it anywhere in any of our local super markets. Great product and a great price.

hv1978
hv1978

I used to think Nappisan was great until I used this! If this doesn't get the stain out, no other product will. Its THE BEST!
Gets just about everything out, brightens colors, leaves a great scent!
nastursim
nastursimRichmond-Tweed, NSW19 posts

I so love this. Recently a lot of the kids clothes went moldy with the wet weather and I was so frustrated as I thought I would have to throw them out. The next day, after not seeing it for years, I saw this back on the supermarket shelf. The hat i thought was totalled is brand new again. I have told all the mums at school about this and they come up thanking me for putting them onto it.
This is fantastic stuff. The only thing on the market that I have found that removes mold from clothes.
Some times it seems to disappear form the shelf in the supermarket for years!!

Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.

Does this remove pet(cat)urine odour and stop repeat urination?

Ross S.
Ross S.

Could this product be used for cleaning home brew equipment?

Dianne
Dianne

Where can I purchase both White King stain Removers. I have been using them for quite a lot of years and because I do not live in a capital city but a rural beach area I have not been able to purchase from any of the local supermarkets in recent months.
Di

Features

• This fabric stain remover uses a combination of oxygen and enzymes to remove stains. It also brightens both colours and whites, without the use of bleach.
  • Biodegradable ingredients make this product safe for waterways and for the environment.
  • An antibacterial formulation means that this product doesn’t just remove the appearance of a stain, but also any germs that are locked into the stain.

How to use this stain remover

There are two options when it comes to using this stain remover.

• Washing machine: Add recommended amount of powder to the pre-wash compartment of your washing machine
  • Soaking: Add powder to cold water and give it a stir to help dissolve the powder. Soak garments for 2 hours or overnight, depending on how tough the stains are.