EcoStore Wool Wash WAD1

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible

Everything stuck to everything, it was the worst experience i have had in my life! Plus it was a really expensive price. It was very bad and I think I should be paid back. It is the worst; I want my money back!!!

This review if for EcoStore Wool & Delicates Refill

I have been using Ecostore products for over a year now. Their Freemans Bay shop in Auckland sells bulk Ecostore product for refilling your own (Ecostore) containers. I really like the concept, and am thrilled to have found the eco-friendly brand that sells refills. Most of their products are really good quality.

Their bulk refill “Wool & Delicates Wash” liquid seems to be very different from the “bottled” (original, non-refill) liquid. It feels as if the product has been watered down. I wrote to the company to express my concern. They responded saying that they recently changed the formulation of the product “in order to (make it) perform better in washing machines. This change included lowering the viscosity of the product in order to help it travel through washing machines more easily without leaving a residue.”

It is hard for me to judge whether lowering the viscosity has affected the product’s performance, since I use it to refresh/wash wool and delicates. I have to admit that my perception of quality has been negatively affected. I also don’t understand why their “bottled” non-refill product still has the original consistency / viscosity.

I'd be keen to hear about other's experiences with this and other Ecostore refills.
"Non-refill" product is of a good quality and leaves your woolens nice and soft
"Refill" product feels watered down and not a good value for money