1.0

Side Effects None
Weight Lost
  • No change
1.0
Brand Manager for Elaimei Magnetic Pads? Claim your listing.

Marsha Hoffer
Marsha Hoffer

Huge wastcle of money!

Almost impossible to get backing off without one side sticking to the other! I didn’t get past that since I couldn’t put on! I will turn this product in to the BBB! Show details
Leah T.
Leah T.

Elaimei magnetic pads

Yes these magnetic pads do not work they are hard to get on and hard to come off I waisted $77 dollars when you order they want you to order something else you don't even want anyway don't buy waste of money Show details
Billy t.
Billy t.

A complete waste of money

Went along with the instructions and I did not lose weight I did not lose any appetite. Only thing I lost was $112 not worth the money Show details
IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC30 posts

Not only useless but the adhesive caused a reaction

Needing to lose weight, this seemed a good option, with lots of positive reviews on the site. I used the patches for one week. In that time I gained 1 kilo. On top of that the adhesive caused a terrible itch and it was difficult to wash off. A hypoallergenic adhesive should have been used. Don't waste your money.

Ira askarada
Ira askarada

The magnetic pads I received don't have any sticky sides. One side is a shiny print and the other is dull. Which side goes against the skin?

Ruby B.

U have to peel off the shinny print. However. It’s very very hard to remove

Peel off shinny side

Dorothy O.
Dorothy O.

How is the way to remove the pad they are so sticky and painfull to take off

Iva

I was able to remove most of the pad, then 'roll' the adhesive off like you would blue tack off a wall. Not easy. Did it at least help you lose weight?

Ruby B.

Wet it thoroughly. Like in the shower. Slowly move. But don’t force. Wait. It will come off easily after it dried.

Brand Manager for Elaimei Magnetic Pads? Claim your listing.