Electolux EDC804BEWA

Electolux EDC804BEWA

MPN: EDC804BEWA

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of clothes dryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.4

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Doesn't dry

This device works no better than leaving damp washing on a chair. I think I'd do better leaving the washing machine on a longer spin cycle. My previous cheapo dryer did a better job albeit with the result of a damp laundry.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$769.00.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent money's worth

I purchased the dryer for winter as we have 3 boys. We needed it for the larger drying items like linen and towels. Dries perfectly, they come out soft, not wrinkled etc. Easy to set up, use and understand the manual.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Kihbgf A.

Kihbgf A.

Great product great price

Good price easy to use looks good great dryer. Electrolux are a good brand clothes come out dry not over heated not damp. no need for ironing which I love!

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliance online for A$520.00.

Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Electolux EDC804BEWA compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Danielle S.

Danielle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Dryer.

Easy to use and efficient. It is quite economical. Dries clothes effectively, has a lint catcher, comes with wall mounting brackets to mount and stickers reverse so you can use either way up. Runs quietly. Has an iron dry option to help avoid creases. Has a good delicate cycle for delicate materials.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics.

Simon5353

Simon5353Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job well

Samantha S.

Samantha S.asked

My new dryer does not dry. I have changed the water hardness setting but it is always cool no matter what program or how long i run it - is the cooling phase light always meant to be on ?

Brooke

Brookeasked

My Electrolux edc804bewa is brand new. For some reason the timer counts down in Only minutes not hours ie for cottons the timer says 1:43 but instead of the 1 meaning 1 hour it counts down only 1 min. Please help.

Debra S.

Debra S.asked

We purchased an Electrolux Condenser Dryer in mid February 2020. Before we plumbed the dryer we found that water collected in both the Water Container AND the Heat Exchanger and both containers had to be emptied after each cycle. We then had the dryer plumbed and the water container no longer collects water during the cycle but we are finding that the Heat Exchanger still does. Should this be happening as the User Manual makes no mention of having to empty the Heat Exchanger of water only cleaning/rinsing it when the “check Heat Exchanger” indicator flashes?

not
not

Not sure if this is what you mean but I had a Bosch condensor dryer and used both the plumbed in and water container collection options. In both cases the heat exchanger was always moist after a cycle (and it collected some wet lint.) It needed periodic rinsing as prompted. Which is normal I believe. :)
From research I believe that 'heat pump' condensor dryers with a self cleaning function, even if they are plumbed in, will still collect water in the collection container to send it through to clean the heat pump condensor/heat exchanger below (meaning you don't have to manually rinse the heat exchanger) They seem to recommend vacuuming the front of the heat exchanger and cleaning the filter that covers it instead, as the heat exchanger cannot be removed for rinsing like a normal condensor dryer.
The heat pump dryers operate differently to condensor dryers as they don't have an element (unless it is a hybrid.) Heat pumps are more like an Air Con unit and they don't heat up as much. Some say its better and some say its worse for drying clothes. Anyway .... :)

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives