Electrolux EWW12753

Electrolux EWW12753

MPN: EWW12753

Good washer

Has many different options , can beep a lot which is annoying, no drying option, simple use, wouldn’t recommend for big loads as it shakes the washer and error comes up

Purchased in January 2019 for $299.00.

Noise Level
Washing Performance

Love this machine

I absolutely love this machine. It’s quiet, efficient and cleans my clothes beautifully. I even use the dryer on its own and it’s great. I live in a unit so it’s great with space saving as well. My only question would be I can’t find the filter to clean out after I use the dryer??

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Does great job and easy o use.And easy to use.

Sheets and towels excellent wash and dry.Also wash and dry cotton T shirts.First washing machine I ever had,very easy to use.short wash cycle excellent for small family.Does great job and easy to use.Should suggest what kind of and fabric softener detergent to use.5 star quality.Will purchase other electrolux products in future.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love it

It’s quiet, washes great, the vapour wash is perfect for your delicate garments and the drier just adds to the convenience of simplicity.
Having limited space in my laundry, it fits perfect.
It also has a wash to dry function, which basically means, your clothes are wash then automatically dried, which is a great time saver.

It's fantastic!

For our small family of 3, a wash setting which takes less than eighteen minutes is enough for our laundry every week. The cleaning itself when matched with OMO washing powder is perfect. What shocked me however, was how quiet it is when operating. The machine is almost inaudible once out of the room, compared to other machines we've tried in the past, this one is almost silent!
Something to note for any buyers out there: The machine warns you to empty a valve in the bottom right of the machine every month or so in the instructions manual, however, unless your machine is not on the ground, to collect the liquid being expelled, you'll need a relatively flat container.
For $699 I could not recommend this machine enough!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

GREAT OR WHAT

Just great in all ways washing clothing then dry what's needed most especially on wet day's dryer very handy to have especially wet days or what.Also you don't like the LAUNDRY with too much washing or drying to do in one day.This washing machine and dryer QUICK OR WHAT also don't have to worry about going to the LAUNDRY

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Never let's yourself down in washing or using the dryer 100%

Does the job

We have recently purchased this model specifically as we are living in a small unit with minimal space (especially because there is no laundry area). The EWW12753 seemed like the best option as it removed the need of buying seperate washing machine and dryer and was compact enough to fit in the cupboard space under the kitchen bench. This model has a few positives as mentioned before but a few negatives come included. One of the negatives I have encountered is that you usually will have to halve your washed items to dry them making you need to do 2 seperate loads which can be quite a pain and also the machine is very loud whilst running. If you are paying water charges beware that this machine uses a hell of a lot of water 64 litres while washing alone and then uses an additional 52 litres when drying.

I don't love it I don't hate it I just use it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

not doing too badly

cleans clothes well, rinse is barely adequate as clothes seme a little stiff after washing and drying.
cannot add an extra rinse to the cycle to remedy this.
controls and door opening are very stiff, cannot usually open the door immediately after the cycle has finished and cooled down from 30deg wash/rinse.
front loaders do not wear out clothes, and this is quiet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Does a great job with my clothes.

Since purchasing this washing machine has been great, I have done lots of different cycles and they have all been great. The spin on on this machine really leaves my clothes coming out only damp, so they dry very quickly! Great product for a low price. My family all have Bosch machines, but I would say this machine is very comparable

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Washing Machine with Good Timer Function

I've been using an Electrolux Washing Machine previously for 8 years and loved it. Bought this Washer/Dryer combo at the start of 2018 as it was time to update and the price was reasonable compared to just buying a washing machine by itself. Have yet to use the dryer option yet as it seems very energy inefficient, but the washing functions are easy to use , displays time, allows for timer function, and is much quieter than my old machine. The only issue I have is I used to use prewash and extra rinse functions on my old Electrolux machine to ensure all the soap suds were fully removed (always seems to be an issue with front loaders) , but this machine only has a prewash function not an extra rinse.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Not a very good machine!quality.

Not a very good machine! Poor wash and wash quality. Extremely poor customer service. Customer service had no clue to the issues presented to them and obviously had to look up the make and model to read back to me a scripted response. Had no idea of what they were talking about when questioned. Waste of money!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Kev, Zaida from Electrolux here. Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear of your disappointment re the EWW12753 also. Would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you. If you wish to discuss this further, please email us at customercare@electrolux.com.au and in subject line place: “Assistance Required | EWW12753 | Poor wash quality. Reference: Kev." Please include your full name and number and once received, we'll give you a call. Thanks in advance, Zaida of Electrolux.

Space saving, and gets the job done

I've been using this washer dryer combo for 2 months and I love it. The only time I've been bothered by noise is when I washed a pair of sneakers in it. I live in an apartment, so it's not like I can be far away from the machine. I like the 60 minute wash and dry, but don't expect it to dry completely (although perhaps a had a little more than the recommended weight). The 18 minute quick wash is also useful, as is the ~35minute vapour refresh.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love its fast wash option

Bought this washing machine from the year-end sale in Harvey Norman for $549 (delivered and installed). Love the 18 minute wash option which I have used often for small loads like bedsheets, quilt covers etc. Clothes come out nice and clean and smelling fresh. They also come out fairly dry. Not noisy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Enjoying it so Far

Still good and happy with the systems and functions after owning a top loader for 40 years. Fairly quiet but a bit of a high pitched wine on fast spin. Seems to wash and dry well with much less tangling of clothes than the top loaders and no residue. Drying function does not steam up the laundry like standard dryers, no need to leave the window open! Going fine for 9 Months now with no problems. To clean the washer filter though requires the filter housing to be drained into a very shallow tray (not provided with machine). It has to be done a few times to get all the water out before extracting the filter. Fairly simple to do but difficult not to wet the floor in the process. Some design improvement needed here. Maybe a built in drainage tray or at least a suitable purpose-designed tray provided. So still only 4 stars.

Perfect washer-dryer for apartment

Quiet combination washer-dryer. This washer dryer is perfect for 1-3 people and apartment living.
Child proof lock available. Modern program selection available such as delay start and combination wash/dry cycle. For the combined cycle a reduced load is recommended to allow adequate drying. Generally all my washing is hung on an inside clothesline, so I haven’t used the combined program very much.
this product comes with a 10 year warranty, which is peace of mind.
Purchased from Appliances on Line. Excellent communication regarding delivery and installation, very professional.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great product.

Living in a small apartment, having the washer and dryer in one is fantastic! Not only is it space saving but also quiet and efficient. My favorite feature of all is the 18 min wash. The spin cycle is super fast, great for getting excess water out of clothes. I can’t fault it, Love it!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Converted

I was forced kicking & screaming to buy a front loader because our house didn't have the space for my beloved top loader. After about 6m I'm converted. I love it. It actually does a better job of washing, you can add stuff after you've started and it uses less water but not to the point of trying to wash a load with 1 cup of water.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Great machine

This machine is SO quiet after my noisy LG front loader - quiet filling, quiet washing, quiet spinning and quiet drying.
Love having an 18 min. quick wash. It washes very well. I prefer to manually set my drying time after the wash has finished as it doesn't seem to take anywhere near as long as the programmed options; also this allows me to do a full load and then dry half at a time, as the drying capacity is 4.5kg (compared to wash capacity of 7.5kg). Also the dryer doesn't turn the room into a sauna like some dryers do. Also has handy options of adding clothes after cycle has started and Vapour Refresh program when clothes just need a freshen up. Very happy!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

I love my Electrolux washer/dryer combo!

Sceptical about purchasing a washer/dryer combo but I am extremely happy with my mine. It is quiet, efficient and gentle on clothes. Cleans well and even though items feel damp and hot after the drying cycles they quickly cool down and are dry ready to go. Compact and looks good!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017