Electrolux EWW12753

Electrolux EWW12753

MPN: EWW12753

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

• Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Do not buy anything from Electrolux

Charged me for a warranty service and then never sent me the invoice and referred it to debt collecting and I only found out when the debt collectors called. Every time I try to call Electrolux it takes them ages to answer and this crap is still not resolved. Very poor customer service. Do not buy Electrolux products. Their products fail and they don't uphold their own warranty period.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$927.00.

ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Ashish

AshishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Electrolux

This washing maching is fabulous product using it for last 1.5 years and still not given any problem. Based on this experience we have got another Electrolux product i.e. Dryer. Keeping fingers crossed .

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$800.00.

Lucie B.

Lucie B.

Convenient

Convenient. Washing and drying programs have a wide variety and option. Although the drying isn’t too good. Drying for 2hrs results in half wet load of clothes so could be better.

Purchased in June 2018.

Kenny

Kenny

Great washer dryer

We have owned this for just over a year now but my wife does more washing in a week than some do in a month and I must say we cannot fault it. The wash quality is excellent, the spin cycle is really quiet compared to washing machines we have had in the past. Clothes seem to get a really good spin helping drying time. We have not used the dryer much but found although it took a while it did the job. A good option for houses / apartments have limited space.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$860.00.

Faulty Electrical

Washes fine. Drying is slow (takes about 3 hours to dry a load).
After about a year circuitry began playing up, occasionally unable to select a mode properly, fixing itself after a day or so.
Now just shy of 2 years, machine unusable. Can only select cotton run. Trying to run cotton won't get past half a wash done without having a fit and flitting through a bunch of modes.
Junk.

Purchased in June 2018.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerWimmera, VIC

Do not buy this product

Washing machine has very limited options, seems to do what it wants.
I have repeatedly put in clothes to be dried selected the correct setting, commencing drying and then at some point changes and commences washing again.
If you would like a machine that leaves you frustrated every time you want to chuck a load on this is the one for you.

I upgraded from a Simpson washer that I was told was basic in comparison to this model. Electrolux wash/ dry combo
I would happily pay $1000 for this machine to be taken to the local tip where it belongs and have my old washer back.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$980.00.

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hardly used Heating/drying found broken after 2 years

Washing is ok. Rarely use drying. Perhaps used of a six times all up.
Tried unplugging and start again but not able to Dry.
Now only as a washing machine now, sadly.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$974.00.

ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Stephen G.

Stephen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Dissapointed

I purchased the machine 10 months ago and all was Ok. I found the wash cycles too long and some cycles wash better than others. The issue I now have is that the program dial is now not working correctly. It wont register the different cycles as you turn it around. I have called Electrolux out to repair it as its still under warranty so we shall see if this fixes the problem.

Purchased in March 2019 at Brisbane whitegoods for A$849.00.

Vick

VickPerth, WA

Good washing machine

Never had any problems with this washing machine. Going well for last 2 years. Very quite aswell. I use very regularly and output was clean and dried easily.
My stained clothes were also cleaned like a magic

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for A$720.00.

Troy Leggo

Troy LeggoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish i bought it years ago

Have had no problems with this. I have never had a front load washer before and I must say I love it. I have to get used to the programs now but the normal was has made my clothes clean as new well almost.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$1,060.00.

Ash Ma

Ash MaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good washer

Has many different options , can beep a lot which is annoying, no drying option, simple use, wouldn’t recommend for big loads as it shakes the washer and error comes up

Purchased in January 2019 for A$299.00.

Aprilajasong

AprilajasongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this machine

I absolutely love this machine. It’s quiet, efficient and cleans my clothes beautifully. I even use the dryer on its own and it’s great. I live in a unit so it’s great with space saving as well. My only question would be I can’t find the filter to clean out after I use the dryer??

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ant

AntSydney

Does great job and easy o use.And easy to use.

Sheets and towels excellent wash and dry.Also wash and dry cotton T shirts.First washing machine I ever had,very easy to use.short wash cycle excellent for small family.Does great job and easy to use.Should suggest what kind of and fabric softener detergent to use.5 star quality.Will purchase other electrolux products in future.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Sezzie

SezzieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

It’s quiet, washes great, the vapour wash is perfect for your delicate garments and the drier just adds to the convenience of simplicity.
Having limited space in my laundry, it fits perfect.
It also has a wash to dry function, which basically means, your clothes are wash then automatically dried, which is a great time saver.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Herman

HermanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's fantastic!

For our small family of 3, a wash setting which takes less than eighteen minutes is enough for our laundry every week. The cleaning itself when matched with OMO washing powder is perfect. What shocked me however, was how quiet it is when operating. The machine is almost inaudible once out of the room, compared to other machines we've tried in the past, this one is almost silent!
Something to note for any buyers out there: The machine warns you to empty a valve in the bottom right of the machine every month or so in the instructions manual, however, unless your machine is not on the ground, to collect the liquid being expelled, you'll need a relatively flat container.
For $699 I could not recommend this machine enough!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

JayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GREAT OR WHAT

Just great in all ways washing clothing then dry what's needed most especially on wet day's dryer very handy to have especially wet days or what.Also you don't like the LAUNDRY with too much washing or drying to do in one day.This washing machine and dryer QUICK OR WHAT also don't have to worry about going to the LAUNDRY

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Date PurchasedApr 2018
MMK

MMKwhelers hill Melbourne

not doing too badly

cleans clothes well, rinse is barely adequate as clothes seme a little stiff after washing and drying.
cannot add an extra rinse to the cycle to remedy this.
controls and door opening are very stiff, cannot usually open the door immediately after the cycle has finished and cooled down from 30deg wash/rinse.
front loaders do not wear out clothes, and this is quiet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jess M.

Jess M.QLD, 4011

Does a great job with my clothes.

Since purchasing this washing machine has been great, I have done lots of different cycles and they have all been great. The spin on on this machine really leaves my clothes coming out only damp, so they dry very quickly! Great product for a low price. My family all have Bosch machines, but I would say this machine is very comparable

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Grace

GraceBrisbane

Washing Machine with Good Timer Function

I've been using an Electrolux Washing Machine previously for 8 years and loved it. Bought this Washer/Dryer combo at the start of 2018 as it was time to update and the price was reasonable compared to just buying a washing machine by itself. Have yet to use the dryer option yet as it seems very energy inefficient, but the washing functions are easy to use , displays time, allows for timer function, and is much quieter than my old machine. The only issue I have is I used to use prewash and extra rinse functions on my old Electrolux machine to ensure all the soap suds were fully removed (always seems to be an issue with front loaders) , but this machine only has a prewash function not an extra rinse.

Date PurchasedDec 2017