Electrolux EWW14912

Electrolux EWW14912

MPN: EWW14912
Listing monitored by Electrolux

3.4

Test before you buy this washing machine

Do not buy this machine, clothes do not smell clean or look like they have been washed. The amount of water intake is minimal and after a three/four hour wash you will need to hang them in the fresh air if you want to wear them. Very disappointed with this expensive machine. Cannot recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Just don't do it

We bought ours less than a year ago and it has caused so much frustration!!!! From not drying clothes on a dry cycle, long cycles, that's if it actually gets through a cycle without beeping continuously saying detergent overload even when there is no detergent in machine, not spinning clothes on a wash cycle and the clothes smell awful when it miraculously does dry them - like a hot chemical smell. Plus it cost alot. I'm sick of spending two days trying to wash one load! Do not buy one!

Date PurchasedDec 2015
    Electrolux
    ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
    CarrieKaniva

First Front Loader I've owned plus drying and Love it!!

Had this beauty for a few months now and getting used to all the options. So many to choose from! Love the front load washer cleans really well with super 5 star water rating doesn't seem to use much water at all. Quietly does its thing. Drying works great although I'm not sure if it is as efficient as my previous Sensor dryer will know more after winter power bill I guess but all in one is very easy and love it ! Would highly recommend this product.

Carrie

Had it over a year now and still going great! No issues whatsoever and I'm now better at choosing the best wash / dry cycles. I always use the shortest cycles I can which works great. Still a happy user!

Sassy
    SassySydney

Excellent! Very impressed after 3 months of constant use with baby items.

Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Electrolux EWW14912 compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Md
    Md

Excellent washer dry combo by Electrolux

Remi
    Remiasked

My Electrolux Eww14912 no longer shows the cycles load limit or the laundry weight as I'm loading it. How do I reset it please to show these again?

SteveO
    SteveOasked

Is there a way to factory reset the control panel on the EWW14912?
    I am having an issue with the child lock function not clearing.

Cyndi
    Cyndiasked

How do u reset dryer min? Within a few months of having dryer. I went to set dryer at the 20 min. Setting and it says 199 min. So I ran it like that thinking it would change. But NO! It kept running forever and never shut off. Now mind u these were only a few months old. So I have not been very pleased with my set.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryCondenser Clothes Dryers