Elex Zenith 6D Dual Core

Elex Zenith 6D Dual Core

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Elex Massage chairs

Rusty
RustyMurray Region, NSW

Very impressed, Great Sales Pitch

I tried the Top of the Line Chair. Very impressed and can’t wait to get one. Chris at South Wharf DFO in Melbourne explained everything well. And they had some great deals going.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

This is something that my masseuse massage chair just doesn't compete with.

I was sceptical on trying this chair especially since I have another one already...

But after 5 minutes in this Zenith chair it did something I never expected, it fully stretched my back out and I could feel the tension just fade...

If you haven't yet I recommend trying one of these before you buy.

• Incentivised Review No

Tried this chair today at the DFO in Melbourne.

Chris was able to help me understand the biggest differences between this chair and others in the market. The customer experience that I received was first class.

I will be coming back and seeing Chris soon to purchase a chair

Masterpiece

We have tried all the chairs in market, and by that I mean “ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING” and after owning this Chair for 1 month I have to say we made the best decision of our life. This is simply the best chair on the market and so far has helped us a tonne.service from sales to deliver has been amazing!

Purchased in for $11,900.

Massage Chairs

Find out how Elex Zenith 6D Dual Core compares to other Massage Chairs

Patel
PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good chair going to buy soon

We went to south DFO and we met to Chris from Elex, he explained everything to us about the massage chai and he explained each and every functions very deeply thanks to Chris ….

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING

Purchased in at Westfield for $11,900.