Elite Fitness
See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Elite Fitness? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Useless Customer Service!

I received a voucher for Elite Fitness back in April this year. I have tried to use the voucher online however all of the products are sold out or not available online. When I email or try to call, I get no response. Not sure how I'm actually meant to use the voucher when nothing is available and no one can answer me as to what is going on?

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Buy from Elite Fitness/Lifespan at your own risk - Lifespan SP-460

Geeat service elite virginia

Great advise . Best service with great selection of products ,spent 2000 on a treadmill and will be back for a gym .

Dont be fooled by Elite
Dont be fooled by ElitePeel, WA

Run for the hills!!!! But not on one of their treadmills!!!

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Elite Fitness compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Nicola01
Nicola01

Terrible

Affordable Treadmills

Terrible

I bought an Elite treadmill less than 2 years ago. It broke down within a few months and was away for about 8 weeks being repaired. It has broken down again- about 6 months ago, and I can't get anyone associated with Elite to help get it fixed. It was bought through an Elite dealer who has gone into liquidation, but the frustrating thing is that I paid for an extended warranty which I can't get anyone to honour. If you are considering buying one of their products, I recommend that you turn around and walk out of the shop before you get stung.
Absolutley nothing
Absoulute rubbish service, treadmill broke down and can't get it fixed. No-one will provide any assistance at all.

MB2309
MB2309AU

Bad

Friendly staff until purchase of items. Be careful to make sure that the product you receieve is what you expect. If your not happy with the products let them know straight away!
Nice set up and demonstration of equipment.
Tried to pass off faulty equipment (obviously used) as new and told me if I wasn't happy they would give me a full refund but not exchange. As price was too good to pass up I fought this and product is being exchanged after checking my facts with Consumer Protection. I am still waiting on exchange.

Bindy2
Bindy2AU

A+ Service

After going to a few fitness stores I ended up at Elite Fitness Highpoint. The information and service supplied by [name removed] was fantastic. I purchased a Marquee MT70 treadmill which I am 110% happy with.
[name removed] knowledge of product was way above any of the other stores I had visited. There after sales support with delivery of the treadmill is great they ran through the machine to make sure you know how to use it.

Fitness Equipment Shops