Emilia EF64MEI

Emilia EF64MEI

MPN: EF64MEI

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Wren

WrenMid North Coast, NSW

Too many repairs

We moved into our new home in February 2018. We decided to go ahead with the builders preferred brand of stove and dishwasher- mistake. The oven door never closed properly from the get go so we organised a service call under warranty. They swapped the hinges over. Still no close- so they replaced the hinges- still no close so some 4 months after we moved in they replaced the oven. Today- I turned the oven on to cook some chicken- oven doesn't work. It is now 4 months out of warranty so I guess we will have to foot the bill to have it repaired. If it is too expensive I will ditch the whole thing and but a more reliable brand.

Purchased in February 2018.

Product is used Several times a week
Simone E.Emilia

Hi Wren - please call our customer service team on 1300 307 917 to see if we can assist you. You will also need to provide your purchase details. Thank you

Problem box :(

Had this oven 16 months, It's never worked properly. The element blew early in its life, this was replaced under warranty.
It doesn't get to temperature on dial, about 30 degrees colder than indicated, had a new thermostat fitted under warranty did not resolve the issue.
Still very dissatisfied with purchase. Would not recommend this oven

Purchased in January 2019.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Simone E.Emilia

Hi Mick - please call our customer service team on 1300 307 917 to help troubleshoot this issue with you. Thank you

L Hamilton

L HamiltonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It blew up 4 days out of warranty !

Can't be more objective than what I stated in my title however text requires more than 30 words. So what can I say. It worked ok as an oven, but I would've expected it to last a little bit longer than 2 years.

Purchased in September 2017 at Appliances Online for A$509.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily
Simone E.Emilia

Hi L Hamilton - please call our customer service team on 1300 307 917 for further assistance with this. Thank you

Wall Ovens

Find out how Emilia EF64MEI compares to other Wall Ovens

Nat

Nattamworth

Rotten oven

This oven has been operating poorly since we purchased it. It is always under temperature so when i cook i have to turn the oven up to very high temperatures. The oven has cit out on several occassions when it gets too hot. It leaks moisture during and after cooking into draws underneath the oven. I have had the element replaced recently and I predict I will continue to have problens with this oven. Its a piece of rubbish. Do not consider

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Simone E.Emilia

Hi Nat - please contact our customer service team on 1300 307 917 or email us via info@glemgas.com.au for any further assistance or troubleshooting. Thank you

Bob

Bob

Inner glass exploded!

Bought in 2015, we were extremely happy with this oven until recently when, while grilling thinly sliced vegetables, the inner glass inadvertently shattered in what sounded like an explosion, sending glass fragments throughout the oven and all over our floor.

There was nothing resting up against the glass, we only had a small amount of vegetables on a small tray grilling on the highest setting for a short period of time. We were very disappointed, as you can imagine.

After purchasing a replacement inner glass panel from a local appliance spare sales shop, I wrote to the distributor (Glemgas) who agreed to refund the appliance spares store who in turn refunded me, which was fantastic customer service.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Impulsive Lady

Impulsive LadyMid North Coast

Made in Italy

Date PurchasedDec 2017
KelW

KelWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not Happy with this Oven

Have had this oven for just under 2 years and for the second time the heating element has blown. Not impressed that I had a roast out to cook yesterday and couldn't. Waiting on response from Emilia to replace element again. Have also been told by the shop that I bought it from that if the element goes again, I will be up for the cost as the warranty will have run out after next month. Not happy that the warranty from this part isn't extended for another 2 years after replacing.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Simone E.Emilia

Hi KeIW - could you please contact Sarah in our office for further assistance on 1300 307 917 or email sarah@glemgas.com.au. Thank you

Do note buy this oven

Bought in 2014 it has broken every year since then - that’s 4 times that parts have had to be replaced now. The guy who runs Emilia is also not super great to deal with and not very happy about fixing his crappy oven each time either. I’m now giving up and buying a new one that is not EMILIA.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Simone E.Emilia

Hi Unhappy - could you please make contact with us on 1300 307 917 to discuss the issue you are having in more detail? Thank you.

nomuckingaround

nomuckingaroundMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great, it must be an very old design

Bought the oven mid last year, since we got it we had problems.
Installation service was awful, cables did not run properly, we had to have the technician over 3 times.
Using the oven is very simple, it has basically 3 handles, one to switch it on at a certain temperature (that does not match what the scale indicates, it is generally 20 degrees less) one for the light and the ventilation options (grill very weak), and one for the minutes (be careful, just as a timer, it does not switch off the oven if you set a certain amount of time).
Biggest mistake ever was not incorporating the light that indicates the oven has reached the wanted temperature.
How can you build an oven in 2017 without it?????

Overall not happy :((((

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Emilia EF64MEI compares to other Wall Ovens

Won't use the oven again.

I am not happy with the way my food is "cooked". My oven was installed in November 2016 and did not get hot enough from the beginning. I have had a bigger jet installed and the thermostat adjusted and it still does not get hot enough to cook properly. I use a higher temperature than recommended and longer time than recommended and my food is still not cooked. Not happy. Betta Electrical Kingaroy Receipt No 1730970123 on 20/9/2016 at 2.07pm

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Jonny Psydney

Dangerous

This oven was fitted brand new straight out of the box in February of 2014.but did not work and required a technician to attend to rectify the internal problem. In March of 2015 the glass door exploded whilst cooking and was replaced. In July of 2016 the heating element stopped working and was replaced. In December of 2016 the heating element stopped working again but this time it was the main switch and wires which had melted internally and judging by the black and charred burnt plastic, its a surprise that the house didn't catch fire.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

worst oven ever !! & Now Christmas is ruined

Heats unevenly and has been consistently poor , has had 3 elements replaced as is only 8 months old, parts take sometime 3- 4 weeks . I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this oven or the . Don't waste your money . I would expect they should replace it this time .

Date PurchasedApr 2016
OfficialEmilia

Hi Gavin, sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with this product. Could you please contact our customer service team member Sarah during business hours on 02 9721 2755 or by e-mailing sarah@glemgas.com.au. Thank you.

ColJetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inner Oven Door Exploded, just over 12 months old

Date PurchasedSep 2015
ColJette

The service tech came out yesterday, only to discover that Emilia had sent the wrong glass. He said that he'd call to make another day/time to install when he receives the correct glass.