Emma & Tom's Life Bars

See the Best Fruit Snacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loved it

So tasty...a very unique flavour. Gives me nostalgia of something a sour-y butter-y sweet my grandmother used to make from condensed milk. Not very sweet...so perfect for me. Will buy again and again...

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Great for food allergies

These bars are fantastic! My son is allergic to dairy, wheat, egg and soy, so it is very difficult to find something for him to eat when we are out. They say "may contain traces of.." so you may want to be careful if you have severe anaphylaxis, however, they are not a problem for my son. I now never leave the house without these bars!

Mine had rocks in it

Bought a bunch of these on sale - Banana flavour. One of them had two small rocks in it and I think I chipped my tooth. Would not buy again.

So So SOOOO Good!

I have converted 15 people to this product in a week.

The Cacao & Orange bar is so unbeliveably delicious! I have a strong intollerance to sugar so it is beyond lovely to eat the bar & not get the aftermath of pain. It is sweet enough & generous portions. I honestly prefer it over any other snack bar or confectionary product (great way to trick kids!)

I wish the coconut bar had a bit more coconut flavour but still so good! I'll be grabbing the other flavors tonight and have no doubt i will be thoroughly happy to taste test :)

It is a bit pricey, compared to other products eg: Carmans you can get a box of 5 for about $1.20 per bar...(in no way am i affiliated with Carman's, just purely an example)
Still, It would be my first choice - perhaps just portion it a bit more.

Well done to the team for their products!

Yummy- kills the 3pm slump craving.

Right around 3pm i crave my sugars.... Emma and Toms Cacao and coconut hits the spot,Well priced, handy to keep in your bag, delicious and nutritious, enough said :)

Wouldn't believe they are so good!

Tried the cocoa and coconut today - fantastic! Little bit of crunch from the coconut, chocolate flavour plus only around 150 calories for the whole bar. No numbers added either which i love! Cant get better than that ;) Love these for work or post work when you need something healthy but feel like you've earned a treat.
Delicious - satisfy the afternoon chocolate munchies

Great alternative to chocolate bars!

These are fantastic! My favourites are the Cacao & Coconut and Cacao & Orange Life bars. Stopped my sweet cravings immediately. I have a very bad sweet tooth and 3pm is the worst time for me. I would usually satisfy my 3pm sweet tooth with a chocolate bar or a bag of Maltesers. But it's the start of another year and a start to try to eat more healthily. These fitted the bill perfectly!
Tasty!

Emma & Tom's Life Bars

Delicious! Healthy! Just what I need to assist in keeping fit and losing weight, Stops me from going for the chocolate or chips and filled me up. Most importantly is that it is natural. 100% real food in such a 'plastic' food world. Thank you Emma & Tom for making real food for Australia!

These are so Tasty! My one year old loves them!

Emma and Tom's Life Bars are Fruit bars with no preservatives. They say on their website they are raw which means that the natural enzymes in the fruits and nuts have not been destroyed. To me those enzymes must pack a punch of flavour.
I was also very happy that my one year old daughter couldn't get enough of them, they have no added sugar. All natural, way to go!
Tasty, kept me full for longer