Emma & Tom's Life Juice

Emma & Tom's Life Juice

Green Tea

I have tried a few of these juices and they are absolutely delicious. Packed with goodness and none of the nasties! Super filling and none of them taste like leaves or dirt

Purchased in February 2019.

Huge Fan

Really enjoy green juices and this is the best I’ve had. It’s smooth with a very subtle tang and just wish it was more readily available. The kids are into it too. Fruit and veggies covered, win win!

Great juice, unstable bottle

I had this juice at the RPA for lunch. I managed a couple of sips and set the juice down and it flicked forward and spilled all over me, barely missing my laptop. I had to go home and change. All the bottles have this rounded square edge base that tips at the drop of a hat. Shonky, wasted half a day.

Very HARD to find!

I read 'easy to get in supermarkets' on one review. That is definitely NOT the case in my area (Alexandra Hills/Capalaba, Brisbane) because every supermarket I contact says they don't have it. Does anyone know what shops in Brisbane commonly have it? (it's my favourite fruit juice, and my daughter's also).

Life bar??

I bought your cacao and coconut life bar today and was biting down on it (it's quite solid) and chipped my tooth on what seems to be part of a date pit. I don't care if you say "occasional shell or pit pieces" on the back, I want to be able to bite into my food without a trip to the dentist.

Not Convinced

Have tried to contact the company seeking greater information on their product and its availability, however email and phone calls have been ignored or not followed up. I would have liked to get to know their product but it's too hard to find and smacks of lack of pride in their product.

Guilt-free pleasure

This is thirst quenching goodness without the guilt of drinking sugary juices as it is all natural and organic. I love the passion fruit and apple flavours that are not too bold and not too tame for my tastes. It gets chilled fast and easily quenches thirst especially during hot days.

Yummo

Had my first Emma & Toms smoothie green power drink at Deganis cafe, i chose apple, banana, passionfruit,plum & lemon and it was gorgeous.
Very refreshing. looked like seaweed but tasted really good.

Don't bother

This is very sweet not for me thanks
My son thought the
Same with his orange juice
Left a sick taste after drinking it and needed a glass of water

Raspberries

It's true, Raspberry Quencher actually tastes like raspberries. I read the labels before purchasing and was not disappointed. This is the first convincing raspberry juice I have ever had. I will be keeping an eye out for these drinks, I cant wait to try the others out.

Yummy

Really nice juice that is easy to drink. Much healthier than alot of sugar packed from concernrate rather than actual juiced fruit so thats a plus. Easy to get in supermarkets. Tastes so natural that I think only fresh squeezed tastes better. Tasty flavour mixes. Would reccomend for sure to others.
Tasty, actual juice, tastes natural, easy to find

Love it!

I always struggled with eating fruit and veggies since a young age. After trying the green power smoothie I finally found a quick and easy fix of fruit and veg, it's so yummy too! I would recommend this to everyone who works full time and who can't always make time to eat healthy meals
Tasty, healthy, Aussie made

The best natural juice on the market!

Emma and toms juice is my favorite juice on the supermarket and cafe shelves.
I'm currently a fitness trainer and i refer emma and toms to all my customers as a healthy alternative to other juices on the market. Its all natural with no added sugar or preservatives with a large variety of tasty flavors.
I love drinking a juice beverage and not worrying about the sugars that comes with it.
All natural, no added sugar, super tasty

Unbeatable, natural taste

I like it for breakfast it´s fresh, healthy and fruity. Since I bought my first Emma & Tom´s juice i felt in love with it. Whether I´m at work, home or on the road i can now look after my body. I like the different combination of flavours, especially knowing that there are real fruits in it without any artificial. it gives me a better feeling. My favourite is Greenpower, it´s smoothie and super tasty.
Fresh, fruity, delicious

Great, natural product

Loved the freshness of all juices and you can taste the quality of the ingredients used. Fast becoming a serious market competitor in the beverages industry and the small independent company is popular with consumers.
Fresh and reasonably priced for a boutique product.

Fruit Juice that's Healthy, all Natural and Taste's amazing!

I couldn't believe how good this fruit juice tasted. I saw it in my local cafe and gave it a try. I liked it so much i looked them up on the internet to learn more about their juice. Turns out Emma and Tom's fruit juices are all natural, and has nothing added to it. No flavourings, colourings or even sugar. Turns out their juice is so good because they crush the whole fruit skin and all. Karmarama has orange, pineapple, mango, banana and passionfruit with korean & siberian ginseng. And it really gave me a good lift.
healthy, tasty, natural

How much is one?

Best juice on the market...hands down!

Without a doubt, Emma and Tom's juice is the best I've ever bought. Unlike other juices on the market, it retains all the goodness of raw fruit with added goodies like spirulina and lots of other anti-oxidants. I've tried most of the flavours and my favourite is Extreme C. Massive fan of their Life Bar range too, especially the Cacao and Orange, and the Quenchers are pretty handy for a hangover.
Healthy, honest and Australian Owned.