Empire Roofing

Empire Roofing

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Empire Roofing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Coorg N Kesari
Coorg N KesariSydney, NSW

Excellent company to deal with for roofing jobs

Nassa, the owner came to the house and gave me the best price that the job can be done. He fixed the date and promptly attended the restoration work. Ali and Youseff did a fantastic job and I am very pleased with their work and willingness to do small other bits. I don't have any hesitation to recommend this company for all your restoration needs. I purchased a couple of spare tiles, Nassa asked to buy under his company name, where I got the discount too. Nassa answers the call all the time and promptly returns the call in case you missed him.

Irina
IrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent company for all roof restoration work

I have found Empire Roofing to repair out storm damaged tiled roof. In spite of long distance , the owner Mr Nassa agreed to come at short notice. I am really impressed with his highest professionalism, knowledge and friendly attitude. He offered the most efficient solution, promptly repaired the roof, found the leak. He also suggested to install roof ventilation to reduce elevated temperature in the attic.
Communication with them has been very easy: Nassa is answering all questions promptly.
I will recommend them to all of my friends