ErgoFlip Active Ergonomic Office Chair

ErgoFlip Active Ergonomic Office Chair

See the Best Office Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ErgoFlip

Jools
JoolsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Glad I didn't wait another minute. This chair has saved my back and increased my mobility.

I love my chair and what an excellent idea. I am in process of refurbishing my office so I was looking for a chair upgrade that was a quality Australian-made product with an ergonomic focus. I've had my chair for only a week and my lower back stiffness has pretty much gone. I only ever experience similar back release if I've done yoga the night before. I'm amazed at how quickly this has made a difference. I noticed this within days of using the chair. My overall mobility and balance have improved due to my lower back being released. So far I've not felt the need to flip from 'Fit ball' mode to regular seat cushion mode it's comfortable enough for me. Brilliant idea and product. I've been recommending this to people already!

Purchased in at Ergo Flip for $449.

Ashley C
Ashley C

Faultless - I love it

I have had my chair for a few weeks now - I am not one to spend big $$ on anything - but this was worth it. Made in Australia and very comfortable - like sitting on air. My lower back is feeling the difference after sitting like a prawn in a cheap chair the last 2 years.

Chantal OHanlon
Chantal OHanlonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A remarkable chair with unique health benefits

A number of Ergoflip chairs were purchased by our company BE Power. The team loves them, especially because they really are the only chair that allows you to exercise whilst sitting and working.

Evie7
Evie7

I finally found the perfect chair

I’m working from home and have had my chair for a week. For the first time, I have no lower back pain after sitting at my desk for hours. I highly recommend this great chair.

Purchased in for $649.

ErgoFlip
ErgoFlip OfficialErgoFlipSend a private message

Thank you for your positive feedback as we are so happy to hear that the ErgoFlip is adding value
to your health.

Office Chairs

Find out how ErgoFlip Active Ergonomic Office Chair compares to other Office Chairs

Excellent chair and great build quality

A great office chair that forces you to sit upright with the exercise ball-like seat - without having to deal with an exercise ball moving around your office. And the easy flip to make it a standard chair is fantastic.

Nitin M.
Nitin M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend to all my patients!

As a Physiotherapist working with patients that have chronic spinal pain, I am often trying to get patients to move more throughout the day to prevent pressure building in their spine. This tool allows my patient's to not only sit actively throughout their day but also keep their core muscles switched on all day. Best of all, I can prescribe exercises that can be done in the chair itself. For me this isn't just an ergonomic chair, it's a rehab tool!

• Incentivised Review No

A breath of fresh air for the spine

What a wonderful and innovative design, a chair that finally takes care of your back while using it. I would recommend that everyone that sits at a desk purchase one.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

My lower back says "Thank you"

I can tell the difference in my lower back pain relief.
If I gave a piece of advice, it would be to use a different material on the soft seat, only because the accurate material doesn't let your skin breathe after sitting for long hours.

Carl Breitenbach
Carl BreitenbachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best office chair

We ordered 2 for our office and the ability to swap between ergo ball and cushion seat is amazing. Looks after your body. The two managers and other staff who share the desks are super impressed!.

Purchased in at abody furniture.

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

I love this chair for my work!

The Ergoflip is so comfortable and has improved my posture so much. I work sitting down so it's the perfect chair to make sure that my posture is good too. Definitely recommend it to anyone needing a work chair!! 10/10!!

Ant S
Ant SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Innovative design; excellent home office chair

It has a very clever 'flip' design which enables you to give your core muscles a work out before flipping it over to a conventional chair when needing a rest.

• Incentivised Review No

The pefect desk companion!

Such a comfortable and practical chair! The Ergo flip is supportive in all the right places. A must for any work setting, be it at the home or in the office

Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is an awesome chair.

As a physio I'm always helping people improve their sitting posture when sitting at their desk. I think the concept and execution of the ergo flip is so good I use one myself now!

Purchased in at ergoflip.

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ergonomically sound

I’ve suffered with lower back pain for many years and after changing my existing office chair to the Ergoflip chair my back pain is much better. The Ergoflip chair creates a lot of movement and I find my posture has improved as well. Best office chair by far.

Peter Fry
Peter FryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Regrets: The ultimate chair!

Since using the Ergoflip office chair on a regular basis I continue to feel the positive effects of this revolutionary chair. As I’ve recently begun to work from home on a regular basis I can’t believe how my general posture has improved and the discomfort I experienced in my back and shoulders are virtually non existent. The Ergoflip office chair has changed my general health.