ErgoFlip Active Ergonomic Office Chair

ErgoFlip Active Ergonomic Office Chair

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ErgoFlip

Evie7
Evie7

I finally found the perfect chair

I’m working from home and have had my chair for a week. For the first time, I have no lower back pain after sitting at my desk for hours. I highly recommend this great chair.

Purchased in July 2021 for $649.00.

ErgoFlip
ErgoFlip OfficialErgoFlip

Thank you for your positive feedback as we are so happy to hear that the ErgoFlip is adding value
to your health.

Excellent chair and great build quality

A great office chair that forces you to sit upright with the exercise ball-like seat - without having to deal with an exercise ball moving around your office. And the easy flip to make it a standard chair is fantastic.

Purchased in September 2020 for $749.00.

Nitin M.
Nitin M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend to all my patients!

As a Physiotherapist working with patients that have chronic spinal pain, I am often trying to get patients to move more throughout the day to prevent pressure building in their spine. This tool allows my patient's to not only sit actively throughout their day but also keep their core muscles switched on all day. Best of all, I can prescribe exercises that can be done in the chair itself. For me this isn't just an ergonomic chair, it's a rehab tool!

Purchased in March 2020.

A breath of fresh air for the spine

What a wonderful and innovative design, a chair that finally takes care of your back while using it. I would recommend that everyone that sits at a desk purchase one.

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Office Chairs

Find out how ErgoFlip Active Ergonomic Office Chair compares to other Office Chairs

My lower back says "Thank you"

I can tell the difference in my lower back pain relief.
If I gave a piece of advice, it would be to use a different material on the soft seat, only because the accurate material doesn't let your skin breathe after sitting for long hours.

Carl Breitenbach
Carl BreitenbachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best office chair

We ordered 2 for our office and the ability to swap between ergo ball and cushion seat is amazing. Looks after your body. The two managers and other staff who share the desks are super impressed!.

Purchased in December 2020 at abody furniture.

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

I love this chair for my work!

The Ergoflip is so comfortable and has improved my posture so much. I work sitting down so it's the perfect chair to make sure that my posture is good too. Definitely recommend it to anyone needing a work chair!! 10/10!!

Ant S
Ant SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Innovative design; excellent home office chair

It has a very clever 'flip' design which enables you to give your core muscles a work out before flipping it over to a conventional chair when needing a rest.

Purchased in August 2020.

Other Office Chairs

The pefect desk companion!

Such a comfortable and practical chair! The Ergo flip is supportive in all the right places. A must for any work setting, be it at the home or in the office

Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is an awesome chair.

As a physio I'm always helping people improve their sitting posture when sitting at their desk. I think the concept and execution of the ergo flip is so good I use one myself now!

Purchased in February 2020 at ergoflip.

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ergonomically sound

I’ve suffered with lower back pain for many years and after changing my existing office chair to the Ergoflip chair my back pain is much better. The Ergoflip chair creates a lot of movement and I find my posture has improved as well. Best office chair by far.

Purchased in May 2021 for $749.00.

Peter Fry
Peter FryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Regrets: The ultimate chair!

Since using the Ergoflip office chair on a regular basis I continue to feel the positive effects of this revolutionary chair. As I’ve recently begun to work from home on a regular basis I can’t believe how my general posture has improved and the discomfort I experienced in my back and shoulders are virtually non existent. The Ergoflip office chair has changed my general health.

Purchased in July 2020.

Iseul K.
Iseul K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect home-office chair

I've been using this chair consistently for two weeks and I've noticed a huge improvement in my overall posture and the stiffness in my shoulders has almost gone away which I think will only get better with more time using this chair. It feels more comfortable and safer than just straight out sitting on a fit-ball. The material and build of the chair is high quality, you will definitely be getting your moneys worth. After work, I flip over the cushion so I can relax and play pc games. It did take some time getting used to flipping the seat which I didn't like at first, but once I found the correct way to grip the handle flipping the chair is a breeze and I think I actually got stronger from lifting the cushion. Thank you ErgoFlip!

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Steve.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Chair to keeps me moving

Change my old office chair to this one and I'm very satisfied!
The bubble cushion very comfortable and it allows my hips to move. Need some time to adjust to this chair but it's totally worth it

Purchased in October 2019 for $700.00.

BEST CHAIR I'VE EVER SIT ON!!

I have been looking for chair to reduce my back pain that I got from my sport Injury. Been using this chair for 5 months now. Really love the cushion! my back don't feel tight anymore even after sitting for hours and it's the only chair that allows my hip to move freely! I also not experiencing pain from sudden muscle contraction. It's really the chair that allows me sit pain-free