2Secretlab TITAN Series

Verified🏆 2024 Award
2Secretlab TITAN Series
4.1

76% · 23869 · 22%
High quality construction and materials
Supportive and comfortable
Easy to assemble

DAF
DAFSydney, NSW2 posts
Secretlab   DM

Hi daflavell, we're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like to see how we can help. Could you kindly drop us a DM with your order number or ticket number for us to take a look into this? Thank you.

DAF
DAFAU
Secretlab   DM

Hi DAF, we're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like to see how we can help. Could you kindly drop us a DM with your order number or ticket number for us to take a look into this? Thank you.

Ken G.
Ken G.Hunter Region, NSW

Disappointed by returns process

Was sent the wrong accessory for my chair, apparently its not possible to refund or replace this at all even if unused. Incredibly disappointed for being a loyal customer for years. My next chair will not be from this company.

Edit: I was ultimately approached by Secret Lab who acknowledged they would review this process and offered me a replacement. Show reply

Lana C.
Lana C.3 posts

Utilises a Terrible Courier Service

Don't recommend based on the courier service they use. I received a notification that my product had been shipped and another confirmation that it was in transit to QLD the same day. After that, there was no further updates. The tracking number I was given had no link to track on and the cheap courier they use, EWE, have no tracking on their English website. Show details
Secretlab   DM

Hi Lana, we're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like to understand it better. Could you kindly let us know your order number or ticket number so we can follow up on this? We hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.

Bleddyn
BleddynSydney, NSW11 posts

Buyer Beware - Quality is an Issue for the Price

Buyer beware the Titan Series office chair sells itself on being a quality product.
Unfortunatley within a few months the product did not hold up well, the material discolours easily and the arm rests have already cracked.

Secretlabs have identified they have issues with the material chairs and now sell "skins" to be able to replace the poor quality material without having to throw out the chair.

Unfortunatley these are expensive chairs and it is a bit rich charging customers to add additional costs to the purchase when the quality is not great from the start.

Also the basic caster wheels damage hardwood floors. You can yet again spend more money for additional wheels.

Buyers beware of the marketing hype. Show details

Sam
Sam7 posts

love it - got a minecraft XL, magnetic cooling armrests and the foot rest - happy as

Comfy as, not sure how i sat in that other "ergonomic" (ball crushing) chair for 2 years now. ha

thanks guys, im glad this product lived up to the hype.

ps all the colours and different chair themes are great, ill probs be back for another.

xo Show details

poro
poro
G K.
G K.11 posts

The best gaming set up there is!

Look no further guys. This the only company who can provide QUALITY gaming set up (gaming chairs and table). I have bought two Titan Series gaming chair and the Cyberpunk series gaming table. Everything, from box, packing, accessories, the look, the feel, are all top notch quality. Awesome customer service too. They keep you updated where the item is at. This is the best brand for gaming. Highly recommended! Show details
Chris B.
Chris B.

product damaged upon arrival

Bought a chair for nearly 700 euros. According to the website delivery is 5 working days max, it takes them longer to ship it out than that, delivery took 2 weeks. OK, opened the box only to find the wheelbase has chipped paint and the seat base has a stain right on the faux leather stuff they use.

It gets better, they have no return policy, instead of this they offered me a pack of cleaning wipes. I said at least add in a set of better armrest covers, no joy. I must say you should really get a different brand chair this company is ridiculous. No aftercare service, 0 assistance. I wish i had went with Noble chairs instead. Show details

Secretlab   DM

Hi Chris, we're sorry for missing this out and we'd like to understand your situation better. Could you kindly let us know your order number or ticket number so we can follow up on this? We hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.

Chloe S.
Chloe S.4 posts

Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
Matt
Matt

Terrible quality, worse customer service

The chair has shockingly loose armrests that rattle with any movement.
The customer service team just state "that is how they are designed, 4-d armrests".
The have not offered to fix the issue, and will not refund the chair without expensive to the customer.
Do not buy. Show details
TheGuy
TheGuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Secretlab Titan Evo 2022

I've been using this chair for a week or two now and it's already a massive improvement on my previous chair (that cost around $250). Secretlab chairs aren't cheap but you get a quality chair. Great support and looks excellent, no squeaking or wheels getting stuck when I want to move around. It's built like a tank. So far loving it. No complaints. Show details
RichardW
RichardWPerth, WA2 posts
Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

The website gave the impression that i was purchasing a premium chair of premium quality. This is not the case, the chair is excessively noisy, the wear surfaces are deteriorating very quickly, there are springs sticking up through the seat, the arm rests constantly loosen, no matter how many times i tighten they get loose again. On top of all this, the chair isnt even really that comfortable.

I do not recommend that anyone purchases these chairs, what a waste of money. Terrible. Show details

Secretlab   DM

Hi Bill, we're sorry to hear about this and we'd like to understand your situation better so that we can see how we can help. Could you kindly let us know of your order number or ticket number so that we can look into this? Thank you.

Jack Triantos
Jack Triantos

Where in Sydney can you test these chairs out? A bit silly if you don't have a Sydney showroom

Cheyne G.
Cheyne G.
Natalie Ortiz D.
Natalie Ortiz D.

Hi,

Before I put a 2/3 star review, I would like to reach out to you if in case you are able to rectify my issue.

Overall, I believe it is a great chair, similar aesthetics and design as the Omega series I purchased 3yrs ago with improvement to a few features in which the way the chair is assembled, might I add was very easy with the step by step guide.

My only main concern, and what I find most important in a chair is the lower lumbar support. It is fantastic that it is integrated into the chair however, me being a short statured person, don't find it effective for me at all. With the chair at its lowest point and my feet flat on the ground, there is still a gap in between my lower back and the lumbar support. Unfortunately, I have lower back pains and long hours working from home and/or gaming, it does get tiresome. The great thing about the Omega series was that it came with the memory foam pillow which I have just been so accustomed to all these years.

After paying a premium price tag, I dont justify paying an extra $100 for the pro memory foam. I am even contemplating refunding the chair as long term it may not be good for my lower back and it may be worthwhile to invest in another gaming chair. When I first put the chair together I did extend the warranty by posting a picture #secretlab however after gaming for just 2hrs, I found myself squirming and had to result to getting the memory foam from my other chair.

My other Omega series, I will continue to use for work. I suspect that the pro memory foam suppport will benefit me but if I were spending up to $800+ on a chair, it may be beneficial to look at another product.

Again, I love the chair and the variety of designs you have however, ergonomically for my lower back, it isnt to my expectation.

If you could also let me know the process of a refund should I decide to go down that path, as I still have the packaging. My order number is 20110709.

Kind regards,
Dennis

Goatie
Goatie

Damn! Was just about to buy one - Thanks everyone for posting reviews, feel like I've just dodged a bullet.

See all Secretlab TITAN Series questions

Features:

• The current version of the Secretlab TITAN Series is the TITAN Evo 2022 Series.
  • These chairs have a 4-way lumbar support system that adapts to your spine.
  • They also have a magnetic memory foam head pillow that cradles the base of your head to retain a neutral position and reduce strain on your neck and upper back.
  • Complete recline and tilt adjustability let you choose how you sit, so you can be comfortable for as long as you’re seated.
  • You can choose from 3 different sizes: Small, Regular, and XL.
  • The gaming chair also comes in over 30 different upholstery options, including hybrid leatherette, NAPA leather, and soft weave fabric. You can also choose from a range of colours and styles.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers were impressed by the high quality of the construction and materials used in the Secretlab TITAN Series Gaming Chairs.
  • They also said that the chairs were supportive and comfortable to sit in for many hours at a time, making life, work, and play much more manageable.
  • According to reviewers, the chairs are easy to assemble.