Esatto ECD7

Esatto ECD7

MPN: ECD7
See the Best Condenser Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Esatto

2.8
Michelle NSW
Michelle NSWSydney, NSW

Concerning

I also have the Esatto ECD7 dryer recently purchased with exactly the same issue as Natalia, the build up of lint behind the condenser inside the machine itself & despite the filter & condenser being continuously emptied the lights display the same lint build up & the machine stops. This is very concerning.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for $569.00.

NataliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ill fitting lint filter - fire hazard

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $479.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Natalia, I apologise for what you have gone through and understand your frustration with this case. I have asked the head of our customer service team to call you personally today about your machine.

Natalia

... two weeks later I have not received a call. As previously stated in email I would like a refund and want to return this ticking time bomb of a machine but my request was refused.

Hi Natalia,
I looked at your case and can see we emailed you January 8th. You are welcome to reply there to continue the conversation if you would like or call our support team on 1300 114 357.

Vishal G.
Vishal G.

Great condenser dryer

This is a great condenser dryer at this price range. Very efficient and works really well. Usually I set the 45 minutes cycle to dry the clothes and they come perfectly dry after that. The anticrease function also works well. Just a little bit noisy but at this price we can't complaint much.

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Vishal, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We can see you also purchased one of our Front Load Washing Machines and were also very complimentary. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying both appliances! Thanks again.

Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Esatto ECD7 compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

SilverTulip
SilverTulipAU

Great Dryer - No humidity!

Unlike every other dryer I've had, this one does not fill the house with humidity. The condenser function allows the moisture from the clothes to drain out of a pipe into my laundry sink - such an excellent feature I feel like I've been missing out all these years! The large selection of drying options is a bit confusing, so we usually just use the auto function, but put towels and bedding on cotton standard. It dries really well, is very roomy inside and is quieter than my older Fisher and Paykel dryer. This dryer was also great value for money, given the condenser function.

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online for $479.00.

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Thanks for your review SilverTulip! Glad you are loving our Esatto Condenser Dryer and we appreciate your review/feedback.

Rohan
Rohanasked

Bought the dryer goes well, i have put on top on my front loading washing machine but have an issue of water pooling on top of my washing machine is this normal as I clean the lint trap every couple of days but unsure where moisture coming from.

Chrus
Chrusasked

I have a tight space in which to fit a dryer. I note the depth specifications for this are either 615 or 622mm depending on the source. My drying space only has approximately 660mm depth. I believe I can fit a power plug in this gap, but is ~40mm enough air space for the rear of the machine?

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Chrus, Thanks for reaching out to us. 40mm should be fine for this machine, the average recommended space is 20mm.

Issie
Issieasked

I have an Esatto Condenser Dryer bought within the last 6 months and hardly used. The reason I bought it was for rainy days when I can't line dry my clothes. I have had lots of problems with the dryer stopping and the lint filter full light flashing - the lint filter is clean. The non crease light flashes too and cause the dryer to stop. I continually empty the water, clean the filter and the vent but the problem continues. Is this a fault in the appliance?

Residentia Group SupportEsatto

Hi Issie, this could relate to the bottom condenser being blocked with lint. Along with the in-door lint filter, you need to open the base flap compartment and clear the condenser of any lint buildup. If you continue to experience this issue after following these steps, please contact our After Sales Service team for further assistance on 1300 11 4357 or via email support@residentiagroup.com.au. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives

CategoryCondenser Clothes Dryers