Esatto ECD7

Esatto ECD7

MPN: ECD7

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

4.5

Vishal G.

Vishal G.

Great condenser dryer

This is a great condenser dryer at this price range. Very efficient and works really well. Usually I set the 45 minutes cycle to dry the clothes and they come perfectly dry after that. The anticrease function also works well. Just a little bit noisy but at this price we can't complaint much.

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online for A$465.00.

Noise Level
SilverTulip

SilverTulipAU

Great Dryer - No humidity!

Unlike every other dryer I've had, this one does not fill the house with humidity. The condenser function allows the moisture from the clothes to drain out of a pipe into my laundry sink - such an excellent feature I feel like I've been missing out all these years! The large selection of drying options is a bit confusing, so we usually just use the auto function, but put towels and bedding on cotton standard. It dries really well, is very roomy inside and is quieter than my older Fisher and Paykel dryer. This dryer was also great value for money, given the condenser function.

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online for A$479.00.

Noise Level

Issie

Issieasked

I have an Esatto Condenser Dryer bought within the last 6 months and hardly used. The reason I bought it was for rainy days when I can't line dry my clothes. I have had lots of problems with the dryer stopping and the lint filter full light flashing - the lint filter is clean. The non crease light flashes too and cause the dryer to stop. I continually empty the water, clean the filter and the vent but the problem continues. Is this a fault in the appliance?

Get an answer from our members and Esatto representatives