Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara

Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (1)
TD

TDAdelaide

I have been a qualified makeup artist for over 20years and have tried and tested so many mascaras, both in the professional category and retail and I am super picky with the products I use for my clients. Essence is such a great little surprise. I am a cruelty free artist and Essence adheres to that requirement, not only that, their mascaras are actually really quite good, far better than most of the "designer/boutique" brands out there and they cost less than $10 each!!!! You just cannot go wrong with their mascaras. Don't waste your money on the expensive stuff.

Purchased for A$10.00.

Product SmudgesNo
Pauline V

Pauline VAU

Fantastic mascara

This mascara gives long lashes without any fallout. This brand is so inexpensive but just as good if not better than expensive brands. I have tried a couple of their other products and i really recommend this brand

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Excellent mascara at a very good price

I am extremely happy with this product.
This mascara really adds extra volume to your lashes and they look longer and thicker. Moreover, it doesn't form lumps and the applicator is of a good size.
The price is great, less than 6$ and it lasts for a long time (I use mascara everyday).
I also like that it is easy to remove with a normal eye make up removal, without excessive rubbing. Gentle for my eyelids.
I will certainly buy it again.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes