Essence Lash Princess False Lash

Essence Lash Princess False Lash

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Essence Lash Princess False Lash? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Liv
    LivAdelaide

Meh...

This is super volumising and thickening but doesn’t coat the length of my lashes. It looks pretty clumpy especially up close and flakes and transfers under my eyes even though I don’t put it there. It works, but I’ll continue on my hunt for a natural-looking mascara that plays to my lashes’ strengths.

Sally
    SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dream product at an amazing price!

Let me tell you, I have used a box full of different mascaras over the years and this is my definite favorite! Most that I have used retail for $60 ish.. this one costs $6.75 (not a typo) not only is it not tested on animals but it does what it promises, dramatic volume & separation of lashes. Doesn't dry out or clump after a few uses. All wrapped in really cute packaging.