Eurolab Vacuum Sealer

Eurolab Vacuum Sealer

See the Best Food Sealers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

O.M.G what a great gadget

I have recently bought the food sealer and wished I had seen it before, its soo easy to use and I can mark the bags clearly - and you CAN buy the same bags it comes with fro OO.com they come on rolls again as always at the best price

Great purchase

I bought one of these from Deals Direct after reading many great reviews and comparing it with a similar one on another website. I am really pleased with it and it is so easy to use :) i would have rated it higher if i could have got the same food pouches/bags that came in the box but they aren't carrying them at deals direct and i cant find the same ones elsewhere. I dont particularly want the rolls as i was happy with the pouches as they were.

Too hit and miss

This is the second one of these I have tried, with a few years' break in between. They were both the same brand and model, so I do not know if it's the sealer or just me and sealers. This time I got one that was faulty and had it replaced under warranty, so no complaints about Deals Direct there. The replacement works...mostly. Maybe it's just me, but maybe 1 in 3-4 seals would fail, or not extract the air properly if the shape was a bit awkward (chicken wings were the worst). I got frustrated and stopped using it for a while. I thought I had cleaned it, but the top and bottom seals stuck together when I tried to use it again and left a tiny divot in the bottom one. This is glued in and cannot be replaced, so I gave up.

Perfect; a bargain-price top-notch performer

I use this several times a week. I reseal my meat in it, in case I don't get around to using it as quickly as I should. I cut shallots and other vegies that I don't use every day in portions in smaller sections of bag. I store my costume jewellery in it between uses to prevent tarnishing. I break up large packets of crackers into snack-size ones for the kids, that don't go stale. I keep thinking of new uses; love it!
Light, quick and easy to take in and out of cupboard

how do I use this machine to vacuum seal
Make sure your bags are slightly longer and that the food doesn’t come up to the part you are going to seal, put the opening into the machine using the guides and make sure the top double clicks down into place, press start and wait until the machine light goes off, it will not seal if the contents are too far up the machine, I buy the bags on a roll online then you can just cut to the required length Hope this helps CheersThank Tried you Maz ..I have worked it out now ...I also tried to make some "dump' bags for camping, but did not have much success.. Cheers Marge ..

Where can I purchase a new seal for model EL888/01251 please. JKW

We need some rubber seals as they have perished and no longer seal The model number is VS2010 Could you please send me information how to purchase them. Both the top and bottom need replacing Look forward to hearing from you Ron Murray [details removed]
Im have not had one of these for ages. I did not think much of it IIRC. You would have to contact EurolabI have not been able to get any contact details for Eurolab could you please send me them Regards Ron Murray

Vacuum Sealer