Eurolab Induction Cooker D1-39296

Eurolab Induction Cooker D1-39296

4.3

Roly K

Roly KMt Beauty

Great if you don't treat it rough

Date PurchasedJan 2015
ORWOFF

ORWOFF

INDUCTION COOKTOPS GENERALLY

Cheap plastic construction

Worked well - for a week. Don't try putting anything moderately heavy on it (e.g. cast iron), it will crack. Plastic case is flimsy too, broke when I bumped it into a wall. You get what you pay for I guess, and I paid $59.

Portable Cooktops

Find out how Eurolab Induction Cooker D1-39296 compares to other Portable Cooktops

elle49perth

Love it!!

I love this ,my cook top died a while ago and I bought this one as an in between. Was thinking of going to gas before i tried one of these , now i will definitely go induction when i can. Wish they had a twin one to buy that didn't have to be converted to a 15 am plug.

Redbus

RedbusSydney

Great Cooktop to use and keep as a spare

wintechsw

wintechswmelbourne

Good intro to Induction Cooking

I bought this item to experience & to practice Induction Cooking before the installation of a 4 element version for our kitchen renovation. The price is excellent value and the cooker lived up to all expectations. I've used it indoors for vegetable steaming, casserole slow cooking and outdoors for BBQ style steak cooking.
Temperature control can be left as default 1800w for boiling water or fine-tuned for slower cooking recipes with the use of other modes and the + and - buttons.
If your pot is not suitable for Induction Cooking, it will indicate this by beeping at you.
I highly recommend this cooker.
The price and simplicity of use.

Jo40Central West, NSW

Great little cooktop

Mazz41
Mazz41

How can I change the temperature? I press the temperature icon but it doesn't register? Help!

Jo40

Select the hot pot or stirfry setting and they allow you to change setting to a low 300 which I use to simmer on.

Anneke