5Eurolab Induction Cooker D1-39296

Eurolab Induction Cooker D1-39296

4.3

7 reviews · Statistics

86% · 61 · 14%
Brand Manager for Eurolab? Claim your listing.
See the Best Cooktops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Roly K
Roly KMt Beauty2 posts
ORWOFF
ORWOFF5 posts

Dan J
Dan J

Cheap plastic construction

Worked well - for a week. Don't try putting anything moderately heavy on it (e.g. cast iron), it will crack. Plastic case is flimsy too, broke when I bumped it into a wall. You get what you pay for I guess, and I paid $59.

elle49
elle49perth65 posts

Love it!!

I love this ,my cook top died a while ago and I bought this one as an in between. Was thinking of going to gas before i tried one of these , now i will definitely go induction when i can. Wish they had a twin one to buy that didn't have to be converted to a 15 am plug.

Redbus
RedbusSydney21 posts

wintechsw
wintechswmelbourne5 posts

Good intro to Induction Cooking

I bought this item to experience & to practice Induction Cooking before the installation of a 4 element version for our kitchen renovation. The price is excellent value and the cooker lived up to all expectations. I've used it indoors for vegetable steaming, casserole slow cooking and outdoors for BBQ style steak cooking.

Temperature control can be left as default 1800w for boiling water or fine-tuned for slower cooking recipes with the use of other modes and the + and - buttons.

If your pot is not suitable for Induction Cooking, it will indicate this by beeping at you.

I highly recommend this cooker.
The price and simplicity of use.

Jo40