Euromaid MF90

• Product is used
  • Preheating Speed
RobRicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Oven, Can't Fix the Problem

Purchased this oven 2 1/2 years ago, and loved it until now !!! It started throwing up what looks like fault codes d-50, d-48, d 00 and now won't heat to correct temperature. I t took me an hour and a half to cook 6 chicken drumsticks. Called a Euromaid service agent to come and take a look. They replaced two thermostats under the advisement of Euromaid Techical dept. Cost so far $300 and the oven is still not fixed. So disappointed as I have a Euromaid Condenser Dyer that is 5 years old and is still going strong and would highly recommend to anyone.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,687.

RobRic

My problem has been solved and my oven is now fixed at no further cost to me. Thanks to Rachel and Ross at Euromaid. Great service.. can't thankyou enough. Very happy customer.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Robyn, thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled to hear we were able to fix your oven for you.

T_Rose
T_RoseTasmania

Nice oven, customer service not so great...

Date PurchasedJune 2017
geremf
geremfPerth, WA

Lacks a Simple Countdown timer that works whilst cooking!

What could be possibly a great product turned horribly wrong! Had this oven replaced thinking it was a fault along with the manufacturer, later told after replacement that the purpose of the Countdown timer was to time other appliances not the oven whilst in operation! Makes cooking impossible and since every other oven I've ever used, you can use the count down whilst cooking with the oven I believe Euromaid have got this very wrong.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
CCMY87
CCMY87Perth, WA

Great looking oven but abit complicated to use

Gorgeous looking 900mm oven but it's a tad complicated to use compared to conventional oven (with a dial). The oven screen is digital and it takes a while to get used to, apart from that it seems to have a whole lot of function which includes a rotisserie!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. :)

Wall Ovens

Find out how Euromaid MF90 compares to other Wall Ovens

donhel
donhelasked

Hi, I have the same problem as Natalie, could Reuben please send me a copy of those secret instructions.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Donhel, Thank you for your question. I cannot add pics to the responses so I will send them to you directly, Thanks

Natalie P.asked

How do you get it to show the temperature? All I get it is a d then 00 to 50 in that section on the display… so frustrating I have a new house and haven’t been able to use the oven… the manual is useless

RobRic

Hi Natalie, Euromaid emailed a cheat sheet to me as I had experienced the same problem on more than one occasion.
I have tried to copy & paste this info for you but it wasn't successful. Perhaps someone at Product Review can give me an email address. This cheat sheet is excellent and will solve your issue in about 10 seconds. Robyn R

Natalie P.

Can you email it to me? Natalie.poole@live.com

Hi Natalie, I have sent you a copy of the instructions. Thanks

Janet H.
Janet H.asked

what does code d-11 mean

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Janet, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens