Euromaid MFSS8 / MFWH8

Billy Mc
Billy Mcasked

Where can I buy the glass panel on front of door for model mfss8 euromaid

Fenella D.EuromaidSend a private message

Hi you can contact our spare parts team on spare.parts.ha@glendimplex.com.au to purchase any of our appliances spare parts thanks Fenella

Judy S.
Judy S.asked
MFSS8 / MFWH8

I have worn settings round both temp and function knows. Anything I can do?

Ruben R.EuromaidSend a private message

Hi Judy, if it is the MFSS8 we have replacements available. You can check this visiting our on-line webshop
@ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/ or by calling 1800 44 357, the part number is 210410437. Thanks

Izzy1992
Izzy1992asked
MFSS8 / MFWH8

My symbols have worn off, can anyone send me a pic of them please

Rachel A.EuromaidSend a private message

Hi Izzy, thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our spare parts team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your oven and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at spare.parts.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Toni A.
Toni A.asked
MFWH8

Hi I would like to see a close up picture of the controls my has faded

Rachel A.EuromaidSend a private message
Shaun
Shaunasked
MFSS8 / MFWH8

Hi, I have a euromaid MFSS8/MFW and all the temp settings have rubbed off. Is there an image of this front control so I can know where the temp is in degrees Celsius please?

Hi Shaun,

can we please have your email address to assist :)

Nicole
Nicoleasked
MFSS8 / MFWH8

My oven has stopped heating, fan is on and clock is displaying but food not cooking

Hi Nicole,

sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Job
Jobasked
MFSS8 / MFWH8

Good Morning, Would you please advise where I can purchase both decal symbols for the oven and the temperature switches for my MFWH8 Euromaid oven?

Hi,

please call our parts team on 1800 444 357 and they can assist :)

Jade.L
Jade.Lasked
MFSS8

Hi I have Aldo just moved into a rental and the symbols have worn off could you please email me with some images of front and a manual if possible please?
Cheers Jade
[email address removed]

Memory
Memoryasked
MFSS8

I do not know how to turn my oven on can u please help me?

Robbear66asked
MFSS8

I have a euromaid mfss8 built in oven. How do i access the main heater element. It is hidden at the botton of the oven under a cover however there is no obvious way of removing the cover. Do i have to take the oven out of the wall to access the element from the back?

Robbear66

Thanks for nothing! All i need is for you to give me a clue. If i need to take it out to get to the back i will, i just wondered if you could confirm it

Pauline
Paulineasked
MFSS8

Power went of at my unit and oven lights are flashing and oven won't work. Can you email me a manual or suggest how to fix it urgently thanks -Pauline

Daniel
Danielasked
MFSS8

As many others above I have moved into a rental and all the symbols are missing, are you able to send through an image of what symbol is in which location to dan85a@gmail.com.?
Thanks.

Ruben R.EuromaidSend a private message

Hi Daniel, I've sent you an email in relation to this. Thanks - Euromaid.

Kirk
Kirkasked
MFSS8

My problem is the same as Wade. i have Euromaid MFSS8/MF and the symbols have rubbed off. Can I please have some info or a picture so I can use the selectors. My email is [email removed] Cheers Kirk.

Michaelasked
MFSS8

My problem is the same as Wade. i have Euromaid MFSS8/MF and the symbols have rubbed off. Can I please have some info or a picture so I can use the selectors. My email is mkozakis@yahoo.com.au , Michael

Wadeasked
MFSS8

I just moved house and its got a Euromaid MFSS8/MF and the symbols have rubbed off. Can you please send me a photo or something like that so I know what i am doing. My email is wade@kgbsiteservices.com.au

Wade

That would be great mate. THANKS.

bev
bevasked
MFSS8 / MFWH8

I have a mfss8 oven in a rental property,and wonder what could be problem with door,when open it sits down on angle so as baking dish will slide off .Is this normal or do we need to somehow adjust?

Ruben R.EuromaidSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. it is hard to be able to advise on this without more detail. when you say the door is on its angle, is it on one side only? please contact our customer care department on 1800 444 357 to discuss further.

Edd
Eddasked
MFSS8

How to turn it on please?

Ruben R.EuromaidSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid MFSS8 / MFWH8