MS8, MW8 (See All)

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Robert S
Robert SSydney, NSW

Beeping oven flashing timer FIX after a power cut

CakesinovenMount Isa

BEEPING AND FLASHING!!!

Looks as though I have the same issue as others on this forum. :( only problem is that I live in Mount Isa and service people are twice the price of city folks. Oven is maybe three years old. Tried the fix and didn't help. and I have cakes currently in the oven! - for some reason I cannot get back to my original profile

BEEPING AND FLASHING!!!

Cakesinoven

I hope I get a return reply from Euromaid.... It looks like from other people's experience they have fixed it at no cost due to a known timer issue.

OvenBurntBundall

Good While It Lasted

OvenBurnt

Thanks for your reply, have just seen it as we've been away. I will call Customer Care number in the New Year. Cheers

Find out how Euromaid MS8 / MW8 compares to other Wall Ovens

timer kept flashing and beeping

after having this oven 2 years without a problem, all of a sudden i was woken up by this terrible noise that i couldn't stop. tried everything and my only option was to turn power off.
called Harvey Norman and within 24 hours they had contacted Euromaid and they had contacted me with a time for a repairer to come out.
fixed within 5 mins and not a cent spent.
a very happy customer :)

Michelle B
Michelle BWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible oven

Timer beeps and flashes and won't turn off ... happens frequently. Main oven setting doesn't work any more - oven is quite new. Very disappointed

Brad M.Euromaid

Hi Michelle,
All very odd, so please give our service team a call on 1800 444 357 and we will assist you.
Regards.
HAPL Service

Won't stop beeping and flashing, painful

Mine started this today, and i worked it out the beeper is causing the problem, turn off power take oven out of cabinet remove 7 screws on top steel cover and remove you will see the back of the digital display, about the centre at the top you will see a small round black plastic thing about 12mm dia with a hole in in the middle that is your beeper, using your thumb SNAP it off and put it all back together, put back in the wall turn on the power and no beep and on flashing reset the time and off you go.
be aware that your beeper won't work any more, but mine is working now and will be able to sleep tonight phewwww.
you should get an electrician to look at this

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Rubbish

The oven does nothing but beep and flash. None of the functions work. I have tried Euromaid instructions to fix it with no success. We paid $670.00 for the oven and I have calculated it to have cost us around $33.50 for each usage as it was used approximately twenty times.
Very disappointing and the first and last time I will purchase Euromaid products.
Buyer beware!

Page ransom
Page ransomSydney

Terrible oven

Broken

I bought an ms8 electric oven and had it installed on the 25/05/11. The power went out in my street and when it came back on the display was flashing and making a loud beeping noise. I had electrician look at it and he said that he thought the timer had locked up and the circuit board was gone. I called service man, he want $99 to come to front door and $48 per half hour plus parts to fix it. The oven is under 2 years old. I should not have to spend that kind of money on it. I will be replacing it with a different brand. Very disappointing to have this happen in a almost new appliance, especially as the warranty is out.
Up till this problem the oven was good, it cooked well, easy to clean.
Once the clock stops working the oven is useless

Redbus
RedbusSydney

Euromaid MW8 broken straight out the box - Twice!

We bought a Euromaid Oven MW8, as soon as it came out of the box the temperature pop out dial was broken, it was stuck in and would not pop back out. When reported to Harvey Norman they offered to replaced the unit no questions asked, unfortunately the 2nd replacement oven also had the exact same issue. We were so disappointed and disillusioned we decided to opt for a Westinghouse POR667W, but Harvey Normal offered this at an extra $ cost, which we accepted, so far so good no issues with the Westinghouse.
It's a neat looking oven, but never got the chance to use it.
Plastic Buttons, The main push buttons sticks in & prone to scratchng as you constantly push them in and out

nevara
nevaravictoria melbourne

Perfect

i come from europ and i often cooking and baking our traditional pastry a find this oven is exselent and i like to rate this product very good for all tape baking and i like thanks to harvey norman staff adl halkic to recomend me this oven thanks to euromaide my baking food is good

Find out how Euromaid MS8 / MW8 compares to other Wall Ovens

Inside glass exploded on the first time it was on!!

We have just moved into a brand new house & this was the oven that came with the house. I turned the oven on to 220 to cook some garlic bread. After 10 minutes the inside glass shattered. It scared the hell out of me!!! Has this happened to anyone else & did u have problems getting it fixed/replaced? It is obviously faulty!!

cheyle s.Euromaid

Hi there are a lot of contibuting factors to glass breakage and not all are manfacturing faults, how long has the oven been installed for?

Aleesha
Aleesha

Hello, it is a brand new house so it has only just been installed. It was the first time it was ever used that this happened. It was very scary as I was standing right infront of the oven. Has this happened to you before?

Euromaid36
Euromaid36

Please contact Euromaid directly customerservice@hapl.com.au and we will arrange the immediate replacement of the inner glass door.
As already stated whilst this is very rare it can occur due to varying circumstances.
Theo

hlawton73
hlawton73

Great oven for the price

Bought 6 months ago, oven works very well, easy to operate and cooks evenly and quickly. Price was cheap but the oven is well built, quite stylish and has over 8 cooking functions to suit grilling, roasting, baking etc.
Inexpensive oven but has alot of cooking functions. Well built and easy to clean.

susslane
susslane

Can't cook evenly

I purchased this oven recently to replace an old chef which was burning on one side. This one burns on the bottom all the time. I have contacted the service department with no help. I have an expensive oven which doesn't cook at all and I am not happy with it. The salesman told me to stay away from other brands because they burn. This is no better at all.

Burns on the bottom

Judith P.
Judith P.asked
MS8 / MW8

how to clean between oven door

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Judith, Thank you for your question. This model is a sealed unit and the door cannot be taken apart. Thanks

Michelleasked
MS8 / MW8

I have a Model MS8 Euromaid built in oven and the function and temperature control knobs are wearing and are difficult to read. Can I purchase these parts only as the oven is still working perfectly.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your question. This part is no longer available. The part number is 210440473 in case you would like to search for it from a third party supplier. Thanks

Ok, thank you

Mak
Makasked
MS8 / MW8

OMG, this oven drives me crazy....I just want to use it manually, no timer, no cooking time set. How to reset this oven to manual mode to stop oven still heating after cooking is done? Needed to unplug it from electricity to stop oven heating. User manual is not one of the best I have ever seen.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Mak, Thank yo for your question. As long as the time is set you do not need to use the timer or cooking time. It should be a matter of selecting the function oven you want and then adjust the temperature. #ref manual page 16. Page 20 & 21 show how to deactivate any programs. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid MS8 / MW8