Euromaid PSMS9

Euromaid PSMS9

Listing monitored by Euromaid

3.5

terrible

I was until 2 mths ago the oven just stopped working. takes a day to heat up, the pyrotechnic does not work just out of extended warranty what a joke. now we are using our Webber's to cook xmas lunch and not of our meals every other day. what a pity. not happy jan :(

Ok oven

We have had our oven for less than 3 years and the glass door has shattered while warming up a quiche. It must be a fault as others have described the same

Great oven after 4 years

Purchased PSMS9 4 years ago and have been very happy but yesterday(day before good friday) cooked a pizza,later after it cooled down I went to wipe out the tray in the oven and the front glass on the door shattered.dont know why .and when I tried to remove door I found it was difficult.Still trying to get door off as its dangerious

Dont know if this was a fault

EuromaidEuromaid
    Sarah13
    Sarah13AU

Fantastic! Best oven yet!

Have purchased the PSMS9 oven and the WK70S stovetop and EUC90GS rangehood. I have to say I love them all, they are easy to clean (the oven cleans itself!) and they look fantastic together.
    very reliable, great price and cooks perfectly

Wall Ovens

Find out how Euromaid PSMS9 compares to other Wall Ovens

Fred
    Fredasked

Re. Euromaid PSMS9 oven which is not working and the door was locked.
    I removed the oven and took off the top panel and found a capacitor marked D.E.M - F3CF7500SL had burst with such force it blew the brown wire off the terminal. I removed the capacitor and salvaged the double brown and blue connectors from each side of the capacitor remains, in order to reconnect the existing circuits and insulated them with tape and restored power to the oven. The display clock came on and somehow the door unlocked, but I could not get the oven to operate as I didn't have any how to use instructions. I downloaded the manual and have still to check if I can get the oven to work. It's a pity the manual doesn't have step by step instructions as I found it didn't really show how to operate it.
    My question now is " does the oven need this capacitor for it to work and if so where would I get one and how much?"
    Hoping for an informed reply, thanks Fred

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Fred,

We would not recommend operating the appliance without the capacitor.

You can purchase this part from our spare parts team, they can be contacted on 1800 444 357.

Thanks :)

micky

Hi Fred sorry to tell you but this product is my worst purchase just a lemon. What else can we expect when made in Turkey and it is just that a TURKEY I hate mine with a passion and to no avail the company just doesn't want to know . TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY

Brendanasked

We have this oven which is about 4 years old. It has been flawless until recently where it no longer heats on the ring heater (3 o'clock) position. I'm trying to find out if this part is still available and is replacement relatively easy?

Steven H.Euromaid

Hi brendan.waugh.1
    Sorry to hear the element has stopped working, the part number for the element is 262900057 and price and availability is available form our spare parts company Pronto Parts 1300 306 973.

Rosalie

Hi Brendan,No I have had no trouble with the heat element,touch wood! it was only the door shattering.

Brendan

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into the part and chase up an electrician to fit it for me. Hopefully that's all it is.

Motley
    Motleyasked

Had this PSMS9 for 5 years & it's performed well (except oven light failed about 12 months ago and changing lamp did not fix it).
    Anyway now the heating elements don't work. The electronic display works and the oven fan works but none of the heating elements work.
    This happened immediately after a pyrolitic burnoff.
    Is there a fuse inside that has maybe gone and needs replacing?

cheyle s.Euromaid

Yes there is an over temp thermostat at rear of oven part no 263900046

Rosalie

No nothing has happened to my oven in regard to Motley's problem except I did have to change the light at sometime.
    I never use the self clean as I wipe teh oven after every cook.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens