Eurotrike Playsafe

Eurotrike Playsafe

See the Best Toys & Games in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eurotrike? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sasha
SashaSydney, NSW

Waiste of money

It looks very sturdy but the push bar a very important part of the trike is very fragile. After 3 months of use the part that connect the push bar to the tricycle broke off. Customer service was awful from baby & toddler town shop. $180 Trike that I could only use a few times. Money straight to the bin. I would not buy from this place again.

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town.

JewelletteBRISBANE

Very disappointed

The unassembled Eurotrike I bought online was not able to be assembled at all, the bolts were too short for the ill fitting seat, the back tandem seat was welded way off centre so unable to put front & back together. The wheels are only screwed to the axle with nuts which will easily come undone with use.
Very disappointed I bought for my Grandchildren for Xmas. I have not been able to get my payment refunded yet, I have only been offered a replacement but it is so badly make & unsafe for small kids.

Jewellette

Just need to specify that I am reviewing a Eurotrike Tandem Trike ages 3+ which is for one child to pedal & a second child to be the passengers on the tandem seat .. Not the Playsafe ...

Lynda Holzheimer
Lynda HolzheimerAU

eurotrike

Looks good at the moment the only thing I have found so far is the foot rest and the pedals are nowhere near my grandsons feet. Be better if the footrests were adjustable along the shaft they are attached too. I am hoping he gets many years out of his trike.

Ok but disappointed it didn't last longer.

Find out how Eurotrike Playsafe compares to other Toys & Games

Appears to be great but don't be fooled, quality poor!

So dissappointed, only used a few times and front wheel frame snapped right off. The frame should not be the part snapping on a good quality bike as far as I'm concerned. My son literally ride on it three times and then this happened. The frame is metal not plastic!
Looks good.
Frame clearly not soldered well as frame snapped

A Non.
A Non.AU

Well made, very appealing

shellfreak
shellfreak

This is an investment that will definitely be worth the money in the end. A very sturdy bike that will last for years. Can be used for a young toddler and then for several years after that.
A very sturdy and good quality trike that is just perfect for a toddler as you can put them in it and take them around the house or backyard. Then they can move to riding themselves and you can take the parent steering handle away.
This trike does cost a bit more than other toddler bikes but it is worth it as it is such good quality. Build to last. It is a bit hard to put together though.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
TeaTreePink
TeaTreePink

Hard for parent steering and difficult for toddler to peddle.

Looks great but doesn't live up to expectations. The parent handle doesn't allow for easy manouvering of bike and you need to lift front wheel off ground to actually be able to steer. The pedals are very difficult for littlies to use, however the brake isn't and they then add to the steering difficulty by putting the brake on whilst you are pushing! Kids did love being pushed on the trike but it wasn't so fun for the parent pushing.
The three point harness is good and kids do enjoy being pushed along. However there must be a better parent steering system out there.
Expensive, the lock function still allows for movement which makes parent steering virtually non-existant.

heytherek
heytherek

We bought this trike for our one year old at Christmas and while he is still a bit too small to be able to ride it himself it is very easy to pop him on, strap him up and take him for a little ride around the house. While it was a bit more expensive than many other trikes on the market, I did a lot of research before purchasing and this really was a very good quality bike that is built to last. It looks great and will last for many years. Great that you can also push them along.
Fantastic quality, looks great, worth it.
That it is very hard to put together - we ended up having to take it to a bike shop as the instructions were so bad.

Monstaman
Monstaman

kszan
kszan

OK

It's been a really good little trike, our son loves going for his rides on it. I would probably buy it again but I would like to see them improve the little problems outlined.
Our son has enjoyed many hours on this trike. you have some control over where they are going with the handle (which is reassuring).
It was a bit on the expensive side. The lack of steer function for the pusher is a little annoying, but you get used to it. One of the buckles is VERY stiff ad now we just dont use it. Our son is nearly 3 and still cant pedal it as it is quite stiff and heavy in design.

ozzyturn
ozzyturnNSW, 2074

OK

Not my smartest purchase. I wish I had put more research in before I bought it. Would now make sure trike had rubber wheels and a proper turning parent steering system.
Nice colours. Great when bubs is younger as seat and seatbelt very effective
Really tough on the parent - the 'parent steering' does not actually steer. You have to lift front wheel off the ground to turn. Noisy, hard plastic wheels. REALLY difficult to manouvre as bubs gets heavier and over rough ground. Brake becomes a great trick for bubs while you are trying to push. Peddles are difficult for my two year old to operate.

kandang
kandang

OK

Overall this is a great little trike, only let down by the adult steering handle as it wobbles from side to side and makes steering very difficult with the trike veering off from side to side. This is compounded when your child starts to try and steer the trike as well. Would also be a welcome improvement if the tyres were rubber so as to reduce the noise. Having said that, the retractable footrests and lockable handlebars were a huge help in teaching our child to ride. This trike is strong and the safety harness provides additional security for the child.
Able to control where your child is riding
The handle is wobbly and makes the trike difficult to push
Tyres are hard plastic, not rubber, so very noisy on concrete