3.8

12 reviews · Statistics

67% · 83 · 25%
Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (1)
Vehicle Condition
See the Best Car Share Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon
SimonNSWSydney, NSW

Convenient & affordable

I live in the middle of a large city, and gave up on car ownership about 5 years ago. I was determined that when I needed a car, it would be electric, and EVEE has been a fantastic find. I'm lucky with lots of participating EV owners in the EVEE-verse close by, tons of options and fast feedback on rental requests. Web browser interface is well designed & very easy to use. Participating owners are all great in my experience, delighted to help clients enthusiastic about the EV future, and almost always flexible about dropoff/pickup, extending the rental etc. Tolls and charging fees take a little while to work their way through the system, but again, owners relaxed about that and me too. Show details
Bill Gammon
Bill GammonNSWMurray Region, NSW

No response from car owner after 24 hours

Booked a car in Perth and 24 hours got an email 'sorry, your booking has not been confirmed and we will refund your payment within 3 days'. Just booked a similar vehicle with Sixt. Instant confirmation.
We own 3 EVs and wanted to try another vehicle whilst in Perth. Never booking with EVEE again. Show details
Bec
BecVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund of Deposit has not happened

My brother in law hired a car from your company in December and returned it to you in good condition. He and my sister have emailed your support team on multiple occasions for the security deposit of $500 to be refunded to him however this has not happened. We have received ticket numbers but that's all. No-one has contacted him. Get your act together and refund the security deposit (plus interest for the inconvenience). Show details
Erusha
Erusha
RichardM
RichardMSydney4 posts

Fantastic service! Highly Recommend!

I rented a Tesla Model 3 which was only 10 minutes down the road from where I was staying; it was in immaculate condition and the owner (Kirsty - Tesla on the Beaches) was extremely helpful. I found the service really easy to use and the option to reduce the insurance excess to $0 was perfect for my peace of mind. Everything was explained to me ahead of time (communication was great), the bond was returned to me within the advised time and I absolutely recommend using Evee if you're looking to rent an electric vehicle. Show details ·  1
Damien
Damien

Awesome platform

The hire was easy and exactly what I expected. Payment was easy bond was returned within the time frame, definitely will use again. Show details ·  1
Varun Sharma
Varun SharmaVictoria

Cancelled my booking one day before pickup

Terrible service. Cancelled my booking one day before pickup (after they charged the security deposit) now I am out of 825 dollars from my bank account ($325 booking amount and $500 security deposit) without any car in Sydney. Ruined my whole budget for the trip. Sent them an email for help 20 hours ago never heard back.
Scammers!! Please avoid them it you don’t want to ruin your trip.
Funny thing is same car is available for hire for same dates after they canceled my booking. Show details
Mark
MarkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Seamless, excellent Experience

This was the first time we had rented a car and not used a major car rental company. We couldn't have been anymore impressed. The initial sign up to Evee was very easy and the communication from the company was first rate. We got the car we were promised and had an amazing time exploring the sights of Canberra in our rented Tesla. Absolutely loved driving a Tesla and it has made us want one even more. We would have no hesitation in renting again through Evee and would recommend to friends without hesitation! Show details ·  1
Hamish L.
Hamish L.

Joyce C.
Joyce C.
P S.
P S.NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great concept, amazing experience

I initially heard about Evee through a youtuber and figured i'd check it out, my mum has always wanted to drive a Tesla so we hired one for our trip down the south coast. We LOVED it, the owner of the car (Kirsty) was such a pleasure to deal with, she was very thorough explaining all the features of the car and allowed me to have a test drive before taking it off her hands. The next car I purchase will be an EV thanks to this website, super happy and I highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
muralimailbox
muralimailboxNSWSydney, NSW10 posts

They don't offer a rental agreement and also guide you to 3rd party insurance and won't process claims until threatened

Don't rent with Evee they don't offer a proper contract also they officially refer to an insurance cover that will never repay you in case of any issue. In my case the tesla rear windshield cracked slightly without any of my intervention and I lost 2000$ even after taking the recommended insurance. Show details