EvoHeat Force-i Pool Heat Pump

EvoHeat Force-i Pool Heat Pump

Force-i 12, Force-i 17, Force-i 9, etc...

4.9

Shannon M.

Shannon M.South East Queensland, QLD

Day 1 works fantastically

It is day one and it has provided the extra heat required. I plan on using at least three times a week and will ensure a lot more use of my plunge pool

Purchased in February 2017.

Michael K.

Michael K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great heat pump

Excellent heat pump. The heat pump does what was promised. Very happy with the way it heats quickly, quietly and efficiently. No complaints. Recommend to all those seeking to heat their pool.

Purchased in February 2021 at Swimart for $7,645.00.

Brad

BradFig Tree Pocket

Great Pool Heater. Very Quiet

Prior to purchase the EvoHeat consultant gave a good summary of heating times and expected temperatures during the year. Once installed the pool heater quickly increased the temperature of the pool and is very quiet when running.

Purchased in February 2021 for $9,049.00.

Wei

WeiPerth, WA

It’s great product.

It’s great, heat up very quickly, takes 2 days to heat up to 29 degrees after installation and 4 hours everyday to keep it 29 degree with thermal blankets on. Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2020.

Great heater and easy to use

Couldn't be happier with my EVOHeat Force I9.
Easy to use, quiet and we have had so much more use of our pool. Well worth the purchase!
Highly recommended product and happy we purchased over solar heating.

Purchased in October 2020 at Acacia Pool Service.

Works well

Heats our plunge pool to 30 degrees in only a few hours. Can easily get the pool to 32+ degrees even on cool days. Will extend our pool usage during the year.

Purchased in January 2021.

Christopher W.

Christopher W.Northern Region, NSW

Great product, a must have.

Our inground pool stays around 30deg (almost 10degrees warmer than without), and is a overdue addition to our pool. Runs quiet, and the phone app works well. Very highly Recommended!

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our pool is now a usable asset

Prior to EvoHeat we only use our pool infrequently and in a narrow band of Melbourne summer. Our post-EvoHeat experience indicates that we will use it most days of a 6-7 month period. This will be a major postive change for us

Nicole

Nicole

The whole family is now swimming in the pool!

We had the EvoHeat Force-i9 installed two weeks ago (early January). Our pool heat has increased from around 24 degrees to 32 degrees. You can adjust the temperature to suit (30 degrees is perfect for me). It only took a couple of days to get the pool to a good temperature where the whole family was comfortable swimming. Heating the pool will enable us to get far greater use out of it.
The install of the heating system, done by Mark from Green Logic, was excellent! He was helpful and informative with nothing that was too much trouble - he even gave us some helpful advice about our pool filter. I can definitely recommend the EvoHeat Force-i9 heating system.

Purchased in January 2021 at Evo Heat.

Find out how EvoHeat Force-i Pool Heat Pump compares to other Products

Great for all year swimming!

Kept us all outdoors and active during Covid! Definitely worth it for keeping the kids active and entertained all year! Quick and easy to install by our pool company. Fantastic.

Purchased in May 2020.

Amazing and easy

I am Enjoying my pool more thanks to i17 and being to control the heat with my phone makes it easy. Low noise, heats up quickly and it doesn’t look like an eyesore

Great Customer Service

Bought this Evoheat Force i9 unit Online with Evoheat. The staff were very helpful and answered all my queries. The unit was delivered quickly on a small well-packed pallet.
I am looking forward to getting it installed very soon. Once the pool pump shed is completed.
Cheers.

Purchased in December 2020 at EvoHeat for $4,200.00.

SteeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would certainly recommend

Recently had the iforce 12 installed and have been impressed with how quickly it made a big difference.

Initial set up was really easy, only challenge I had was getting the wifi and app set up on my phone.

Rob R

Rob RSydney, NSW

Family now happy to swim in the pool!

I recently had a Force-i19 unit installed. Very impressed with the quality, features and performance of the unit. The Evoheat team provided a comprehensive report on the units that would suit my needs which made it easy to select a unit. The recommended installer (All Seasons Solar) was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy. Within a day of the product being installed, the pool water temp went from too cold to swim to a pleasant temperature that everyone in the family is happy with. Wifi connection to unit is fantastic and will really help to keep energy costs to a minimum. I would definitely recommend the product.

Purchased in November 2020 at All Seasons Solar.

Jeri Chan

Jeri ChanPerth, WA

Simple, functional and perfect for what we needed

Great service from beginning to end. Answered all of my questions and was patient. Explained options clearly. Booked in for installation and worked around our very tight schedules. Continuous service after installation. Family is loving it!

Purchased in November 2020 for $3,300.00.

Quite and efficient

I’m really happy with the Unit. Easy to setup and the app is very handy for remote control CIA your phone. Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a heat pump

Purchased in October 2020 for $7,500.00.

Alan L

Alan LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and efficiency!

I recently installed a Force- I 9 and am very happy with the efficiency of the evoheat team, recommended installer and product. It was easy and quick from start to finish. The pool was different in a matter of hours of first turning the unit on.

Very Smart Unit.

Just had the i-Force17 installed and its very quiet, looks great actually and with the external pump it works amazing. Leon from Floworx Plumbing was excellent as always and its wired up beautifully. Awesome machine

Purchased in October 2020.

Andrew

Andrew

Great pool heater

Quiet and cost effective pool heat pump. When paired with a pool blanket we have noticed a significant difference to the heat of the pool. Would recommend this product highly.

Purchased in June 2020 for $7,520.00.

Great Service and Excellent Product

Really happy with the service and installation provided by Evoheat and their installers. Installed the heater with dedicated water pump so it would operate independently of the filtration system. They also set the heater so it would only run when the solar panels were generating power.

Purchased in October 2020 at Australian Pool Filter Covers for $4,750.00.

Ruthasked

Force-i Pool Heat Pump

We had the heat pump (i-12) installed to cool our pool as it is too hot in summer but it doesn’t work. Our pool is still too hot. What can we do?

Steele

Hi Ruth, On the app I installed as part of the iforce installation there is an icon which controls whether you heat or cool the pool. If the icon illustrated is a sun it means your machine is set on heating mode. You need to change this icon to be showing a snow flake then set your desired temperature.

Ruth

Thanks, it turns out it's a bit more complicated - some of the parameters also need to be changed for more effective cooling/ it needs to run during the night as well. I'm talking to the sales rep who came to my house about it.

Moynul Haque

Moynul Haqueasked

Force-i 9

How long should it take to heat up to 27 degree a pool in a normal spring day

EvoHeat
TIM M.EvoHeat

Hi Monyul,

There are many different factors that will contribute to answering this question, such as:

Pool volume, pool surface area, pool heater capacity, pool heater running time (are there timers in use ), starting pool temperature, and environmental conditions, such as above ground/in ground, pool colour, air temperature, wind exposure, and whether a pool blanket us being utilised etc etc etc.

We recommend using our Pool Heat Evaluation software on our website @ https://evoheat.com.au/pool-heat-evaluation/ to ensure correct product selection for your pool, and speaking with one of our specialists on 1300 859 933 so that we can best assist you.

Get an answer from our members and EvoHeat representatives