86% · 121 · 7%

Heating Speed4/5

Mark
Mark

Love this heat pump!

I have had this heat pump from Waterco for about 3 months, and have to say, it is absolutely fantastic! The kids think it is the best thing ever, and the whole family have been using the pool so much more than before. It really helps us get the most out of our pool.
The pump is super simple to use - I can easily change the temperature settings on my phone. It is also really quiet when operating.
The customer service was top-notch and the installation a breeze.
Overall, this heat pump has greatly enhanced our swimming experience, and we couldn’t be happier with it! Show details ·  1
N Wood
N Wood

Reliable and efficient pool heater

Heat pump install was easy, heat pump runs well, ours is run by aquamaster which means it’s all automated, resulting in many more swim days. We have solar panels so zero running cost. Show reply
Huynh H.
Huynh H.

Heating Speed
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Chris Rhodes
Chris RhodesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

best addition to a pool ever !!

has made my pool usable for another 3 months a year Show details ·  1
Nathan
Nathansydney2 posts

wxtends my swimming season

excellent addition to the pool. I always found my pool was too cold to swim in. With teh addition of the waterco heatpump I am now jumping into my pool almost everyday for 7-8 months of the year. Well worth the investment. Show details ·  1
Stuart M.
Stuart M.

Nice looking unit, quite and efficient

The waterco heat pumps offer a great range to suit all needs and budgets Show details ·  1
Sean
Sean

Great Product

We have been using the Waterco Electroheat Heat Pump for the last few months and it has been fantastic.

It heats the pool really quickly, is quiet and really efficient. Show details ·  1

Sin Yong
Sin YongSydney, NSW

Efficient Heat Pump

I have a Waterco Electroheat ECO-V (25kw) heat pump and have used it a couple of times. The heat pump is quiet, efficient and heats up my pool fast with a pool cover on. Show details
Margaret w
Margaret wSydney Surrounds, NSW

Heater all year

Amazing efficient and heats so quickly all year with a cover. Show details
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.Sydney, NSW

Great Heat Pump

i purchased a heat pump from swim art which they installed last mouth. the unit is working fantastic, but we had a blackout and the unit stop working i rang waterco and spoke to the colin in the technical department who helped me clear the error. the unit is back up and running Show details ·  1
Caitlynn L.
Caitlynn L.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Pool Heat Pump

The Waterco Electroheat MKV that I have installed is working very well. Had it installed late last year so have not had the opportunity to really test it till now. Its working very well for my pool (8m+ x 3m+). I have it set at over 30c, took a few hours to get there, but pool feels great. Staff at the local Swimart on the North Shore were also very helpful with advice and some spare parts for the pipes (had to relocate the unit). Show details ·  1
Cormac