100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Exit Instant Stain Remover? Claim your listing.

The Bag Lady
The Bag LadyKambah 2902, ACT5 posts

I didn't believe the stories

After seeing reviews of the Exit stain remover soap bar, I thought "yeah right". Been there, done that. Bought the small soap bar on special at Harris Scarfe this week and used it tonite on spaghetti sauce on my white flannel "bib" ('cos I am a messy grub!). It worked!! Magic.
AJB
AJBMiddle Park32 posts

This product removes pen ink

My husband bought this little yellow bar of stain remover called 'Exit' at Howard's Storage World. I was pretty cynical and put it in a drawer until I discovered a big biro line across an expensive canvas nappy bag. I tried this product and it worked with 2 applications, removing 90% of the stain the first time without leaving any bleaching or residual on the bag. Very pleasantly surprised that I have found something that removed pen marks easily.