100% · 20%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Cassie
CassieHunter Region, NSW

Best customer service and product!

This company is fantastic. I have never had customer service like it. After an issue with Australia post and my parcel being stolen, this team did everything they can even though it wasn't their fault or me asking them to. I can not praise them enough. Their product is beautiful too. Give them a go, you won't be disappointed! Show details ·  1
Mitch
MitchHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Fast Delivery

Ordered some pods including coffee for me and some sugar free chocolate and strawberry milk for the kids. Also order some descaler for our machine. All works great now. Very happy Show details ·  1