2ExpressVPN

1.5

96 reviews · Statistics

10% · 1083 · 86%
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for ExpressVPN? Claim your listing.
See the Best VPN Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unhappy VPN user
Unhappy VPN userSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Biggest scam

I signed up for the free trial and cancelled it within the first 10 minutes as they don't offer proxy. Then a month later they took $20 AUD from my account so I turned off auto renew. Every month I get charged a different amount around $20 . Then email them and turn it off again. It's been 5 months now ($100) and I can't stop it. I'm blocking them through my bank now. Also I get no replies to any emails. It's definitely a scam.
Deriv
Deriv

Terrible

Dont use, you cant even connect to the internet in most places and even when the customer service team reaches out to help, there suggestions just make it worse. The screen shots I attached are even with the customer service rep trying to help. At the end of all of it, they asked me to download a beta version of the app?
Olivier Morel
Olivier MorelNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Keep charging me despite turning off auto renewal

Terrible commercial practive they still charged me despite cancelling auto renewal
had to contact them to get refunded
Wideload
WideloadVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Macondo
MacondoVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Brooke S.
Brooke S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I could say better things!

The service itself is great, no doubt. Just be careful you don't continue paying for the service unkowingly, as Express VPN do not send you a tax invoice/notification of continuation of service at any time unless you cancel right away. I was unknowingly paying for this for months, thinking i had purchased just 1 month while travelling. They would not refund even though I'm not sure legally you can charge someone every 30 days without notification. Disappointing.
Rates and Fees
Ludovit K.
Ludovit K.3 posts

NVV
NVVNSWSydney, NSW

Would give 0 stars if I could

Their VPN didn't work at all in China. What's worse, when I got home and cancelled it, they kept billing me afterwards! Don't give these clowns your money.
Yuri
Yuri

No Kayo sports on Express VPN

Got ExpressVPN for my trip to Thailand. Being a sports fanatic I made sure that I purchased VPN that would allow me to view Kayo Sports abroad. Thinking Express VPN would do the trick. No good, kayo blocked me every time from entering their site. I’m so disappointed, lost money and can’t watch my sports whilst abroad….!
Calmwater
CalmwaterQueensland

AWFUL SERVICE FIND ANOTHER VPN PROVIDER

Tried the service twice. Neither time it worked. Have tried to get my money back as they stated ...... they tell you the refund has been processed but won't provide the refund details to provide my bank and I have never received any refund! Now they won't reply to my emails. My daughter has also never received her refund either and they have continued to take money from her account!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
debbie h.
debbie h.WAPerth, WA

Could not cancel

I tried to cancel my subscription, in the end had to cancel credit card
Shiv A.
Shiv A.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

HOrribly fails whenever there is live sporting event BEWARE DO NOT GET FOOLED

every time there is live sporting event especially with cricket Express vpn fails. When you contact them there is a standard reply their technicians are working on this and they don't have an ETA on this. INDIAN buyers should stay away our 1.2 billion people should use other cheaper vpn's its no good for India. BIG NO
Greg
Greg

Won't provide refund as promised

Used the free trial, with promise of refund if I cancelled within a period. One month later, still waiting for my refund, told multiple times to expect it within '5 - 7 business days' then no money returned, no update, and always difficult to contact. Really disappointed with what should have been a straightforward process
Levi W.
Levi W.

SCAM SCAM DON'T GET IT

Never get this VPN they are liars and scammers. They said my subscription was 6.99 a month and then they took out 162 dollars for the whole year, but they didn't say that, they are unbelievable. DON,T GET THIS VPN
mark g.
mark g.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not sign up!!

Does not work in China. Maybe max 30 mins per day. Also despite cancelling subscription kept debiting my card. A company that does not provide a service but charges you anyway maybe considered virtually a scam

LIz
LIz

Could ExpressVPN (on our home PC) be stopping me from remote connecting to my work computer from home?

MR W
MR W

UAnyone in Australia been able to get BBC iplayer to work with Exprees VPN. Been on the chat line and they say their engineers are working on it. That was a month ago and still wont connect. Can get onto Channel 4 on demand and My5 in the UK but not BBC. It used to work with Nord but even that was eventually blocked by BBC.

Ade
Ade
Colin52

They never used to be this bad. I've been with them for 6 years and this year it doesn't work. Speeds of only a few kb/sec makes it as slow at the net was when the net first started.

Try NordVPN

ros
ros

has anyone found a VPN that actually works here in Australia with Prime video?

Janlen