EzyTrail Buckland

EzyTrail Buckland

LX and SE

See the Best Camper Trailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dont buy from ezy trailers

Any one who is considering purchasing a new camper trailer DO NOT deal with Ezytrail Campers.
at the Camping expo last year we got DUPED into buying one of their trailers, we were told that it came with a Solar panel as a bonus for the show... It did not, We were told that the had 2 years interest free finance, no fees for early pay out, That also was a lie.
Anyways, we picked up our trailer from Kilsyth, got about half an hour away, and the tie down straps had all come undone on the trailer, one got caught in the wheel and ripped off, so back we go to the sweat shop... oops I mean works shop through all the tolls, a days travel resulted in 12 tolls! they changed the cover and off we went.

First time camping most of the white C clips that hold the poles in place were broken, there was no bung in a drilled hole in the bottom of the trailer, so it filled up with dust! The water tank leaked like a sieve, under the sink the water hoses were not hooked up properly and turning on the tap resulted in the tent getting flooded.We had my father in-laws Engle fridge hooked up to the 12Volt socket outlet, The fridge stopped working... Later I plugged in the kids car DVD play, also to the 12 volt, it literally Blew up in my hands, It went bang then smelt of smoke. At night the inverter kept going into alarm because the battery was flat, even though the battery was hooked up to a solar panel all day, Yes we had to buy a solar panel even though, we were supposed to get one with the trailer.
It turns out that the trailer had been wired up wrong and was throwing out a lot more than 12 volts.

We took the trailer back and another lot of Tolls and fuel, left it there to get fixed. 2 weeks later another lot of tolls and fuel and picked it up, they replaced the battery, their excuse is we had let it sit too long with out charging... we had the trailer 3-4 weeks before we went away in it.
I got fed a story of them waiting for a report from their Autolec to see wether they would replace the DVD player, luckily the fridge only blew a safety fuse.

They are now refusing to replace the DVD player that their dodgy workmanship destroyed. [name and personal details removed] was rude and aggressive when I could actually get hold of him.
I Rang to get the email address of [name removed], he was away and [name removed] answered his phone, at first [name removed] refused to give me [name removed] email address. He was aggressive, tried to be intimidating (failed miserably) I have given them a date to respond by, failure to do so will result in me lodging a VCAT claim. Lets see if [name removed] did in fact give me the correct email address.

Should of went with another company!!!!!!!!

I orded a camper from the Geelong Camping show, And received it on the 13th of Feb 2015 so as ya do i open it up and other rooms on the 14th i took them 8 weeks to return a email or phone call regarding broken clips, broken caps on the poles, rip in the canvas, stitching sewn through zips so windows won't open and zips that won't close and Electric brakes art working.
I was told they inspect the tents before they leave but a worker informed me none are checked before leaving. The attitude i received was disgusting and didn't even care on what we had to say and interrupted when I was speaking.
Also still having trouble with them returning emails still
So i won't be recommending dealing with these people after sales care is unprofessional.

Hi there, our after-sales Manager responded to your call, took notes as to your issues and requested you bring the camper trailer back to our Kilsyth warehouse so that we can inspect your unit and undertake any warranty repairs needed. As per the warranty form, following inspection if it is a warranty claim you would have been reimbursed for your fuel traveling to and from our warehouse. We always do our best to resolve all issues relating to our product. All after-sales claims are responded to within 72 hours . Kind Regards EzytrailAfter 8 weeks of no contact reimberst half of fuel after two 3 half our trips and spoke to us with attitude and still no reply about no working electric brakes from day 1 Do you have electric brakes fitted to your vehicle and was this in place when you picked up the camper trailer? Getting electric brakes fitted to your vehicle prior to picking up one of our camper trailers is the responsibility of the customer. If you would like to be contacted in regards to this please leave your invoice number here and our team will give you a ring shortly.

The Chippy

One day my wife said to me I’m sick of sleeping on a li-lo on the ground, I suggested we get a camper trailer because we have been camping now with our young family for 10 years and it would be a great way to upgrade our camp site. Guess what she agreed! So I started trawling the internet for the best valued camper I could find at narrowed it down to 2.
Bought our Buckland LX just before Xmas and used it for the first time over Labour Day weekend, it was a little bit hard to set up the first but we’ll get the hang of next time and it should be a lot quicker, plenty of features and I absolutely love the massive fridges-slide toolbox on the front, nobody else’s trailer has this option and it’s a winner. Keep up the good work Ezytrail Love it and would recommend you to anyone

Hi Tom! Thank-you for your valuable feedback! We hope you enjoy your camper for years to come, feel free to share photos of your camping adventures on our Facebook page "Ezytrail Campers" - Kind Regards Ezytrail

Poor quality

Got a camper trailer from the kilsyth site and I would have so I'm very disappointed with the quality of the tent and trailer 4 of the tent poles broke on the assembly of the tent I also ordered the Buckland lax that's ment to have all the extras but see they supply the cooker but see they don't supply the gas now feir enough on that but see the only place to get this is of them
Was told bye Gary for $50 more I could have a gas house now Gary also told me he would have the poles and gas house bye the 9/1/2014 as I was due to try out the camper now that's of the cards due to being sort 4 poles
Cheers

Hi Kane, as per our discussion with you this afternoon we will be personally delivering your items today. If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to contact Gary.

i wouldn't recommend one

so i thought i would leave my review until i had owned my ezytrail buckland for a while,i have owned it for 12 months now and these are the issues i have had after 1800kms of travel.
1,firstly after being told i didn't need to water proof the tent it leaked the first trip out but i fixed it by tarping the whole trailer.(another 200 dollars for a tarp)
2,had a problem with the water tank having rusty water in it and found that it had a steel collar holding in the wire mesh filter in the tank,fixed myself after finding the problem.
3,seam seal tape was falling of of tent(fixed under warranty)
4,all of the inner poles had come apart as the elastic inside of poles had stretched,i took in for waranty and they told me they had fixed it but when i set the tent up the tiny rivets they tried to fix it with broke from the tent pole,so i fixed it myself with nuts and bolts.
5,i had a problem with the brakes getting way to hot so i took it in and they replaced the axle and brakes under warranty,got home fine and parked it waiting for my next trip,we left and made it about and hour out of sydney only to have to pull over with the back of the trailer almost in flames due to the grease that was used in the bearings not being high temp grease which has also damaged the electric brake system that is now going to cost me around $700.(1 day out of warranty)
so the good things,well it tows nice and that i was pretty happy about and the tent is a great size for a family but i would be hard pressed to find to much more to say positive things about it.
looking forward to trading it in for a better built model..

Hi Brad, Ezytrail takes a lot of pride in its product, we would be happy to help you fix any of the problems you have with our camper. Please contact us on 1300 962 267 so we can discuss a solution to your problem. We will be open until 3pm on Christmas Eve . If you are busy today, we will be back in the office on the 5th of January. Kind Regards Zhenya Ezytrail Campers

Great Camper / Excellent service

I recently brought the new Buckland M Series LX, after doing my research and looking at so many campers l could'nt go past Ezytrails camper. I have taken it away every weekend since owning it and have not had any problems what so ever. The camper is packed with so many options (which my wife loves,ie- 4 cooker burner and electric water tap) and the trailer also has great features all at an affordable price. Great customer service and easy company to deal with, l would recommend to anyone. The only negative thing l could say is that l had to wait 5 weeks for delivery but it was worth the wait.

Hi John, thank-you for taking the time to review our latest M-series range campers! Kind Regards Ezytrail