EzyTrail Buckland

LX, SE

2.3

Leonie

LeonieTraralgon

Dont buy from ezy trailers

Unhappy CustomerArarat, Victoria

Should of went with another company!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Customer

After 8 weeks of no contact reimberst half of fuel after two 3 half our trips and spoke to us with attitude and still no reply about no working electric brakes from day 1

The Chippy

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Hi Tom! Thank-you for your valuable feedback! We hope you enjoy your camper for years to come, feel free to share photos of your camping adventures on our Facebook page "Ezytrail Campers" - Kind Regards Ezytrail

Camper Trailers

Find out how EzyTrail Buckland compares to other Camper Trailers

Kanr

KanrPakenham

Poor quality

Got a camper trailer from the kilsyth site and I would have so I'm very disappointed with the quality of the tent and trailer 4 of the tent poles broke on the assembly of the tent I also ordered the Buckland lax that's ment to have all the extras but see they supply the cooker but see they don't supply the gas now feir enough on that but see the only place to get this is of them
    Was told bye Gary for $50 more I could have a gas house now Gary also told me he would have the poles and gas house bye the 9/1/2014 as I was due to try out the camper now that's of the cards due to being sort 4 poles
    Cheers

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Hi Kane, as per our discussion with you this afternoon we will be personally delivering your items today. If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to contact Gary.

i wouldn't recommend one

John S

John SMelbourne

Great Camper / Excellent service

I recently brought the new Buckland M Series LX, after doing my research and looking at so many campers l could'nt go past Ezytrails camper. I have taken it away every weekend since owning it and have not had any problems what so ever. The camper is packed with so many options (which my wife loves,ie- 4 cooker burner and electric water tap) and the trailer also has great features all at an affordable price. Great customer service and easy company to deal with, l would recommend to anyone. The only negative thing l could say is that l had to wait 5 weeks for delivery but it was worth the wait.

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Hi John, thank-you for taking the time to review our latest M-series range campers!
    Kind Regards Ezytrail

Frustrated

Frustratedasked

Buckland

Hi, where can we purchase replacement poles for the tent section of the Ezytrail M-Series Buckland range, thanks. We went into kilsyth site and asked but they did not give me an answer.

Chad Masked

Buckland

Is this a suitable off road trailer for tackling tracks like the old tele and Vic high country? I cant seem to find any decent off road reviews thanks!

Unhappy Customer

I would say no I had a lot of issues with mine and to get things fixed was a night mare. Only recommendation is stay on easy track if got one. Like 2wd tracks. Spend more and get a good one right from the start

Chad M

Thanks for your answer! Have you done much off-roading in yours? What issues did you have?

loveoz
    loveoz

major issue with the buckland ive found is the hinges on the lid are poor quality. thin metal plates welded to the trailer that hold the hinge pins have actually torn away at the welds. now the dust seals around the lid are not airtight, good if you want dust throughout all your gear. and cig sockets at rear of trailer wont run a decent size fridge. but if your prepared to put a decent set of hinges on( i put on heavy duty piano hinge) and wire a dedicated fridge socket to battery then alls good. they tow well and for a budget camper theyre great for families we are family of 6 and love it. if your gonna tackle the high country upgrade the hinges before you go ol mate!

Peter R

Peter Rasked

Buckland

I have a 2014 Ezytrail SY4i hard floor trailer and the drivers side has dropped by 20mm. Is this a known problem, it has never been on rough tracks or trails.

Get an answer from our members and EzyTrail representatives