EzyTrail Buckland

EzyTrail Buckland

LX and SE

See the Best Camper Trailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leonie

LeonieTraralgon

Dont buy from ezy trailers

Unhappy CustomerArarat, Victoria

Should of went with another company!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Customer

After 8 weeks of no contact reimberst half of fuel after two 3 half our trips and spoke to us with attitude and still no reply about no working electric brakes from day 1

The Chippy

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Hi Tom! Thank-you for your valuable feedback! We hope you enjoy your camper for years to come, feel free to share photos of your camping adventures on our Facebook page "Ezytrail Campers" - Kind Regards Ezytrail

Kanr

KanrPakenham

Poor quality

Got a camper trailer from the kilsyth site and I would have so I'm very disappointed with the quality of the tent and trailer 4 of the tent poles broke on the assembly of the tent I also ordered the Buckland lax that's ment to have all the extras but see they supply the cooker but see they don't supply the gas now feir enough on that but see the only place to get this is of them
Was told bye Gary for $50 more I could have a gas house now Gary also told me he would have the poles and gas house bye the 9/1/2014 as I was due to try out the camper now that's of the cards due to being sort 4 poles
Cheers

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Hi Kane, as per our discussion with you this afternoon we will be personally delivering your items today. If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to contact Gary.

i wouldn't recommend one

John S

John SMelbourne

Great Camper / Excellent service

I recently brought the new Buckland M Series LX, after doing my research and looking at so many campers l could'nt go past Ezytrails camper. I have taken it away every weekend since owning it and have not had any problems what so ever. The camper is packed with so many options (which my wife loves,ie- 4 cooker burner and electric water tap) and the trailer also has great features all at an affordable price. Great customer service and easy company to deal with, l would recommend to anyone. The only negative thing l could say is that l had to wait 5 weeks for delivery but it was worth the wait.

Ezytrail C.EzyTrail

Hi John, thank-you for taking the time to review our latest M-series range campers!
Kind Regards Ezytrail