Fanco Luna Series

Quiet Boost 250, Pro 200

• Power
Dennis H

Dennis HSydney, NSW

An exhaust fan than doesn't sound like a Cessna trying to take off.

We're really happy with this fan. It clears the steam quickly and quietly from our good sized bathroom. It also doesn't seem to suffer strain from back pressure on windy days like our old fan did. The LED light option was also worth getting as it puts out a nice soft light that fills the corners of the room. If you are looking at 3 in one fan heaters, do what we did and buy the Martec Contour Heat lamps separately. This gives you greater flexibility in where you place the lamps to get the best benefit.

Purchased in June 2020 at Fansonline for A$139.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Dennis - glad to hear that you're happy with the Luna =)

Gregson O.

Gregson O.Far North Queensland, QLD

Ceiling fan.

Nice efficient, quiet fan, easy to install. Very happy with it.
I have summed up my opinion of this fan in less than 30 words and almost deleted the entire review as I see NO requirement to elaborate on my review.

Purchased in May 2020 at Fansonline for A$79.00.

Power
Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Gregson, much appreciated!

Andrew P

Andrew PSydney, NSW

Great Product

I bought 5 of these fans for two bathrooms and a laundry. I like a very hot shower and this always steams up the room. They are not "super" quiet however they are not annoyingly loud. They clear the room very quickly and within a few minutes the mirror is clear also. I installed them myself and it was very easy with the supplied cutout template. The only minor issues is the instructions are not clear about removing a piece of tape from the back draught flap before putting them in the ceiling. Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in May 2020.

Power
Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Andrew, thanks for you feedback and I'll pass the feedback about the instructions along to the product team!

Ceiling Fans

Find out how Fanco Luna Series compares to other Ceiling Fans

Andrew

Andrew

Good quality, looks great

This is a great quality and good looking exhaust fan. It was quite large pulling it out of the box but the bulk sits behind the ceiling and the vent that sits on the ceiling is quite nice. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to call it quiet - it *definitely* is quieter than the fan it replaced - but it's got a bit more volume than I was expecting for the advertising. In fairness, the motor *is* quiet, most of the noise is the sound of air rushing through it, so it's not an obnoxious buzzing sound like others. Starts up very quickly and seems efficient as long as you have enough air able to get into the room.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pure Ventilation.

Thanks Andrew =)

ZPO

ZPOSoutheast, SA

Quiet Fan

This is a great exhaust fan if you have a bathroom that has a lot of steam. Easy to install and great construction. Would recommend if looking for easy DIY.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

Thanks ZPO!

Happy to recommend

Works well, all items as described and went in without any issues. I can recommend this product. Well packed, all items correct. I installed the vent to the outside and it works well.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$100.00.

Thanks Stavros, much appreciated