4.9

Power

Sara P.
Sara P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Verified Pro 200

Very quiet and at a decent price

I brought this unit to replace a failed unit from another fan and I was surprised how much better it did.
I used to have mirror fogging and mist issues when I would shower but it has been reduced significantly using the Luna.
The unit is also a lot quieter than what I was using previously.
Great unit and I think everyone should use it if they want something easy and quick and does a great job. Show details
Sara P.
Sara P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great little unit

I used to have condensation issues with my bathroom but after installing a Luna Quiet Boost Ceiling Exhaust Fan 250, the problem was solved.
Easy to install and comes in convenient packaging and sits discretely on the ceiling.
I only know notice it when it's running as you can feel the air being taken from the room.
Would highly recommend to anyone. Show details
Dennis H
Dennis HSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Quiet Boost 250

An exhaust fan than doesn't sound like a Cessna trying to take off

We're really happy with this fan. It clears the steam quickly and quietly from our good sized bathroom. It also doesn't seem to suffer strain from back pressure on windy days like our old fan did. The LED light option was also worth getting as it puts out a nice soft light that fills the corners of the room. If you are looking at 3 in one fan heaters, do what we did and buy the Martec Contour Heat lamps separately. This gives you greater flexibility in where you place the lamps to get the best benefit. Show details ·  1
Gregson O.
Gregson O.Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Pro 200

Ceiling fan

Nice efficient, quiet fan, easy to install. Very happy with it.
I have summed up my opinion of this fan in less than 30 words and almost deleted the entire review as I see NO requirement to elaborate on my review. Show details ·  1
Andrew P
Andrew PSydney, NSW4 posts
  Quiet Boost 250

Great Product

I bought 5 of these fans for two bathrooms and a laundry. I like a very hot shower and this always steams up the room. They are not "super" quiet however they are not annoyingly loud. They clear the room very quickly and within a few minutes the mirror is clear also. I installed them myself and it was very easy with the supplied cutout template. The only minor issues is the instructions are not clear about removing a piece of tape from the back draught flap before putting them in the ceiling. Very happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Good quality, looks great

This is a great quality and good looking exhaust fan. It was quite large pulling it out of the box but the bulk sits behind the ceiling and the vent that sits on the ceiling is quite nice. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to call it quiet - it *definitely* is quieter than the fan it replaced - but it's got a bit more volume than I was expecting for the advertising. In fairness, the motor *is* quiet, most of the noise is the sound of air rushing through it, so it's not an obnoxious buzzing sound like others. Starts up very quickly and seems efficient as long as you have enough air able to get into the room. Show details ·  1
ZPO
ZPOSoutheast, SA2 posts
  Quiet Boost 250

Quiet Fan

This is a great exhaust fan if you have a bathroom that has a lot of steam. Easy to install and great construction. Would recommend if looking for easy DIY. Show details ·  1
Stavros
Stavros
  Luna Series

Happy to recommend

Works well, all items as described and went in without any issues. I can recommend this product. Well packed, all items correct. I installed the vent to the outside and it works well. Show details ·  1