4Calibo CloudFan

100% · 560%
4.4

Greg  S.
Greg S.
  Verified CloudFan without Light 52"

Calibo CloudFan

I'm very happy my Calibo CloudFan. It works very well. Show details ·  1
steve l.
steve l.Victoria2 posts
  Verified CloudFan with Light 60"

Very quiet and efficient

Replaced an old small ceiling fan with new calibo 60 inch. It moves a lot of air even at low speed. It is 28 deg outside, have the fan on low speed and don't need the reverse cycle air con. Show details ·  1
Kate M.
Kate M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fan

Absolutely love it! This fan is an absolute delight! Its sleek design and convenient remote control make it a perfect addition in our home. Show details ·  1
m b.
m b.Queensland3 posts
  CloudFan with Light 52"

Amazing airflow, very quiet and a bright light

I could not be happier with these fans. They look great and give fantastic airflow.
I put one in our bedroom and you can’t even hear it running. Having a remote make it so easy to turn off at night without having to get up
Highly recommended! Show reply
Excellent or Dud
Excellent or Dud19 posts

So far, excellent

Fans have the power to do the job in FNQ (A/C is too expensive to run). Great air flow and distribution. Only quibble is using the remote, especially in the dark. The key pad would be complete, if it came with a backlight to see what keys you are pressing. Remotes are becoming the key weak points in most home electronics, but I have been told that universal remote can replace a dead remote in these fans. Show details ·  1
phil g.
phil g.
  Fair Incentive CloudFan without Light 52"

great fans . worth the money

Good size fans for our lounge and bedroom. easy to use with remote control Show details ·  1
Toni H.
Toni H.
  CloudFan with Light 48"

This is perfect for us

Beautiful sleek and stylish. Love it. Also like the new technology and choice of sizes to choose from. Show reply
Allan C
Allan C2 posts
  CloudFan without Light 52"

Ticks all of the boxes!!

I didn’t really think much about fans until I started shopping for some. I quickly discovered the cloud fan and after comparing it to quite a few others, it stood out the most for me. The performance was incredible, way better than the old ones I had in my house. I thought the smart feature was a gimmick at first, but I am quickly getting used to being able to control the fan from my phone! It is available in a few different sizes, so I was able to put one in almost every room of my house. 10/10!! Show details ·  1
Mikaera
Mikaera

Absolutely perfect fan

This fan has excellent air flow and has such a wonderful design. I love all the blade options. The smart feature saves so much time when the remote goes missing. Show reply
PJA
PJASouth East Queensland, QLD

Best patio fan ever

The Calibo Cloud ceiling fan has plenty of power to cool the patio with ease. I would highly recommend this fan to anyone wanting a quiet but powerful fan. The light is also very bright and energy efficient. Show details ·  1
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD
  CloudFan with Light 52"

Super quiet beautiful soft breeze!

Having swapped over from noisy metal fans. These fans are an absolute dream. The smart function are just what my teenagers needed and enjoy. Show details ·  1
Muhammad
MuhammadSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Perfect product. Very glad

Very glad with my choice. It is an high quality product, easy to maintain. aesthetic, and value for money. It is noiseless and covers a decent size room nicely keeping it cool. Highly recommended. Thanks lighting illusions. Show details ·  1
Faisal Syed
Faisal Syed
  CloudFan with Light 60"

Great family fan. (Title)

Our family loves this fan. We have one in almost every room of the house, its super versatile and we couldnt be happier. Our little ones have so muchfun with the smart control too. Show details ·  1
Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker2 posts

Great Fan and Light

Looks like timber . Great to have adjustable light option and ability to dim light Show reply
Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified CloudFan without Light 48"

Just what I needed, quiet and effective

Excellent 6 speed fan.
The 3 fan blade mounting screws were very hard to turn and they are not a standard metric thread.
Apart from the problem tightening the screws everything else is good.
The motor is very quiet the remote works well. Show details ·  1

Julie S · CloudFan

I'm wondering whether insects can get into the light casing? I've bought lights in the past that claim to be insect-proof....

Calibo
Calibo   DM

thanks that sounds good

Compare all Calibo CloudFan listings
Calibo CloudFan with Light 52"
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Calibo CloudFan with Light 52"5.0
Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Calibo CloudFan with Light 60"5.0
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $499.90$579.90$659.90$579.90
FeaturesDC Motor, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Lights, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi ControlDC Motor, Remote Control, Timer and Wi-Fi Control
Number of Speed Settings6666
Power36 W36 W46 W46 W
Manufacturer Warranty6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)6 year(s)
Warranty Details3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Remote and Receiver PLUS 3 Year Parts Upon Product Registration
Colour / FinishMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt WhiteMatt Black, Matt White
Construction