7Fanco Origin DC

Power

Cruiser
CruiserPerth, WA5 posts

Fresh air

Fan works well on all metrics, looks contemporary and runs silent. Very happy with this product.The fan is efficient and stable. The remote features are easy to use. Air circulation is efficient. Show details ·  1
caparker
caparker2 posts
  Origin DC

Excellent looking fan - creates interest and inquires from people when first seen

The fan has an appropriate range and speeds - that make it a very usable product in, in particular the quiet running of the motor. We installed 3 fans, and all run with great stability. Show details ·  1
jameswindsor
jameswindsorSydney, NSW8 posts
  Verified Origin DC
Greg
Greg3 posts

Excellent fans. after trying one, bought 3 more

Fans are quiet and cheap to run. Covers a wide area with the multitude of speeds. Fans do not wobble and the remotes work very well. Would buy these again for sure. Back up service is awesome Show details ·  1
Karl Tegart
Karl TegartSydney, NSW2 posts

Fanco Origin DC outdoor fan

For people looking for a powerful great looking outdoor/indoor fan this is it.
It has some great features especially the breeze mode which i haven't seen on a fan before.
Very happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
MatthewGippsland, VIC3 posts

Awesome fan highly recommended

Super quiet fan very stable at all speeds. It pushes out alot of wind, very modern looking easy install and company to deal with was very helpful and accommodating the origin dc is highly recommended the build quality is excellent. Show details ·  1
Martina
MartinaMelbourne4 posts

Surpassed expectations. Great fans

So happy these fans look like they belong to the colour and style of the ceiling. We had good advice from Universal Fans in Melbourne and are very very pleased with our purchase. The comfort, efficiency and quietness has surpassed our expectations in both cold and hot weather. Also the air movement is noticeable throughout the rooms we installed them in, not just below the fans. Worth spending the extra for this product. Show details ·  1
Vaughan
VaughanSydney, NSW3 posts

Love the fan

The fan's design is very appealing. It operates almost without any noise and that was such a surprise from my experience with other units. I pleased with how easy it was to install and operate. Show details ·  1
N Mehra
N Mehra

Fanco Origin - beautiful design and finish

Love love love the design of the Fanco Origin DC! Bought one for our new outdoor undercover patio and then another for our family room. They work well and give off so much air compared to the other regular fans in my bedrooms, can be adjusted to various speeds and are very quiet. Would buy them for the whole house if I could afford to. Show details ·  1
Loukas
LoukasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent after sales/warranty service

We purchased 2 x Fanco Origin DC ceiling fans in black 56" in October 2018, they looked great but one stopped working soon after & after contacting the warranty dept, we received the most exceptional after sales service, very professional, effective, easy & quick response & an excellent resolution from start to end, would recommend in a heart beat.....thank you Show details ·  1
DAVID R.
DAVID R.

Excellent back up service

We recently purchased an Origin ceiling fan from Fanco which unfortunately had an obscure wiring fault in the extension piece. To cut a long story short it involved three return visits from our electrician.
The backup service provided by Fanco was excellent. Prompt and allowed us to use our own electrician. Normally you’d be thinking you’d never buy another product after such an experience but to the contrary it gave me more confidence in the company and we’ll certainly use them again and recommend them. Show details ·  1
Cathie
CathieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Fanco Origin

Had a Fanco installed and it looks great and works well - great investment. Worked great reducing the heat and looks good. Needed a bit of practice to learn which direction was heat and which was cool Show details ·  1
michellelihou
michellelihouSouthern and Hills, SA9 posts

Classic quality style

The fan is classy, black and goes so well above my combustion heater. Change directions for summer winter and increase speed all on the remote control. It has a silent but powerful DC motor, which means less power usage ... love love love my new fan ! Show details ·  1
Debra
Debra

Elegant and effective

I purchased 3 of these beautiful fans - 2 for bedrooms and 1 for very large living area. I am very, very happy with them. They are wonderfully quiet, so that they can be run overnight in the bedrooms :-) And, they look beautifully sculptural as well. The Koa fan is particularly beautiful against my myrtle lined ceilings. I couldn't be happier. Wonderful, friendly and efficient service from the good folk at fansonline as well. Show details
Robyn
Robyn2 posts

Highly recommended

This fan is brilliant! It is the most stylish looking fan I have seen, and incredibly effective. The amount of air which it moves is fantastic. This fan is quiet to run, and doesn't look as if it is going to 'take off' like some fans do. The electrician who installed it said it was very well made, and was so impressed with it overall, stated that he would recommend it to anyone. This was not a cheap fan at all - but sometimes you just need to pay for quality. I am delighted with my purchase! Show details

Kenton T. · Origin DC

I installed 4 fans (3 Eco Silent and 1 Origin) and 2 were faulty! I had to go through 2 warranty process. One with Brilliant Lighting and one with Fanco Australia. Brilliant Lighting were very helpful and I had direct numbers for them and the authorised electrician. Brilliant Lighting have actively seeked my feedback so they can continue to provide a good service. On the other hand, I have incurred out-of-pocket costs to replace the faulty Origin fan (as my ceiling is 3.8m) and Fanco Australia will only communicate via email. I would like to provide feedback so that Fanco Australia service can improve their service but there are no details on their website and service@fanco.com.au won't reply to a number of my questions and requests. What is the process for providing feedback to Fanco Australia?

Peter
Peter · Origin DC

I would like to purchase DC Fans but would like to buy Australian Made product. Is this possible? Are there any Australian made or at least Australian Designed DC Fans?

John
John · Origin DC

Hi Where do I find the airflow spec for your fans

Matthew

Go to fansonline website and type in the fan it will have all the airflow specs there

Compare all Fanco Origin DC listings
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling Fans
FeaturesRemote Control and TimerLights, Remote Control and Timer
Number of Speed Settings66
Power40 W40 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, Koa, WhiteBlack, Koa, White