• Power

caparker
caparker

Excellent looking fan - creates interest and inquires from people when first seen.

The fan has an appropriate range and speeds - that make it a very usable product in, in particular the quiet running of the motor. We installed 3 fans, and all run with great stability.

Purchased in July 2020 at Fansonline for $659.00.

Hi Caparker, thanks!

jameswindsor
jameswindsorSydney, NSW

Great selection at the best prices, and super follow up service

Purchased in August 2019.

Thanks James!

Greg
Greg

Excellent fans. after trying one, bought 3 more

Fans are quiet and cheap to run. Covers a wide area with the multitude of speeds. Fans do not wobble and the remotes work very well. Would buy these again for sure. Back up service is awesome

Purchased in September 2018.

Thanks Greg!

Karl Tegart
Karl TegartSydney, NSW

Fanco Origin DC outdoor fan

For people looking for a powerful great looking outdoor/indoor fan this is it.
It has some great features especially the breeze mode which i haven't seen on a fan before.
Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in February 2020.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Karl, thanks so much! If you're happy, then we're happy =)

MatthewGippsland, VIC

Awesome fan highly recommended

Super quiet fan very stable at all speeds. It pushes out alot of wind, very modern looking easy install and company to deal with was very helpful and accommodating the origin dc is highly recommended the build quality is excellent.

Purchased in December 2019 for $500.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Matthew! Enjoy your fan this Summer =)

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Martina
MartinaMelbourne

Surpassed expectations. Great fans.

So happy these fans look like they belong to the colour and style of the ceiling. We had good advice from Universal Fans in Melbourne and are very very pleased with our purchase. The comfort, efficiency and quietness has surpassed our expectations in both cold and hot weather. Also the air movement is noticeable throughout the rooms we installed them in, not just below the fans. Worth spending the extra for this product.

Purchased in December 2019 at Universal Fans.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Martina, thanks very much for your lovely feedback and for the great picture of the Origin! You're right it looks great with your ceiling =)

Vaughan
VaughanSydney, NSW

Love the fan

The fan's design is very appealing. It operates almost without any noise and that was such a surprise from my experience with other units. I pleased with how easy it was to install and operate.

Purchased in November 2018.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Vaughan, we're glad you like it :)

Fanco Origin - beautiful design and finish

Love love love the design of the Fanco Origin DC! Bought one for our new outdoor undercover patio and then another for our family room. They work well and give off so much air compared to the other regular fans in my bedrooms, can be adjusted to various speeds and are very quiet. Would buy them for the whole house if I could afford to.

Purchased in July 2019.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thank-you so much for your amazing feedback, we really appreciate it!

Loukas
LoukasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent after sales/warranty service

We purchased 2 x Fanco Origin DC ceiling fans in black 56" in October 2018, they looked great but one stopped working soon after & after contacting the warranty dept, we received the most exceptional after sales service, very professional, effective, easy & quick response & an excellent resolution from start to end, would recommend in a heart beat.....thank you

Purchased in October 2018.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Loukas, our warranty team was only too happy to help you! We want to make sure all of our customers have a fan that they're happy with, so if we can be of further assistance please email us at service@fansonline.com.au

Excellent back up service

We recently purchased an Origin ceiling fan from Fanco which unfortunately had an obscure wiring fault in the extension piece. To cut a long story short it involved three return visits from our electrician.
The backup service provided by Fanco was excellent. Prompt and allowed us to use our own electrician. Normally you’d be thinking you’d never buy another product after such an experience but to the contrary it gave me more confidence in the company and we’ll certainly use them again and recommend them.

Purchased in January 2019 for $600.00.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks David, obviously we would have preferred if you didn't have to go through this but we're glad we were able to resolve the problem for you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance by emailing service@fanco.com.au.

Cathie
CathieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fanco Origin

Had a Fanco installed and it looks great and works well - great investment. Worked great reducing the heat and looks good. Needed a bit of practice to learn which direction was heat and which was cool

Purchased in January 2019 at Fansonline for $747.00.

michellelihou
michellelihouSouthern and Hills, SA

Classic quality style

The fan is classy, black and goes so well above my combustion heater. Change directions for summer winter and increase speed all on the remote control. It has a silent but powerful DC motor, which means less power usage ... love love love my new fan !

Purchased in February 2019.

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Thanks Michelle, we love hearing from happy customers like you!

Elegant and effective

I purchased 3 of these beautiful fans - 2 for bedrooms and 1 for very large living area. I am very, very happy with them. They are wonderfully quiet, so that they can be run overnight in the bedrooms :-) And, they look beautifully sculptural as well. The Koa fan is particularly beautiful against my myrtle lined ceilings. I couldn't be happier. Wonderful, friendly and efficient service from the good folk at fansonline as well.

Purchased in October 2018 at Fansonline.

Highly recommended

This fan is brilliant! It is the most stylish looking fan I have seen, and incredibly effective. The amount of air which it moves is fantastic. This fan is quiet to run, and doesn't look as if it is going to 'take off' like some fans do. The electrician who installed it said it was very well made, and was so impressed with it overall, stated that he would recommend it to anyone. This was not a cheap fan at all - but sometimes you just need to pay for quality. I am delighted with my purchase!

Purchased in January 2019 at Ceiling Fans Warehouse.

Koa Fan

I wanted to give a shout out to origin fans. We have now purchased two origin koa fans - they are stylish and effective. The online service was efficient and helpful. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an energy efficient fan that you are unlikely to find in retail stores.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Kenton T.asked

I installed 4 fans (3 Eco Silent and 1 Origin) and 2 were faulty! I had to go through 2 warranty process. One with Brilliant Lighting and one with Fanco Australia. Brilliant Lighting were very helpful and I had direct numbers for them and the authorised electrician. Brilliant Lighting have actively seeked my feedback so they can continue to provide a good service. On the other hand, I have incurred out-of-pocket costs to replace the faulty Origin fan (as my ceiling is 3.8m) and Fanco Australia will only communicate via email. I would like to provide feedback so that Fanco Australia service can improve their service but there are no details on their website and service@fanco.com.au won't reply to a number of my questions and requests. What is the process for providing feedback to Fanco Australia?

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Kenton, I’ve taken a look at your email thread with us, and I can’t find any questions we haven’t answered. Admittedly though, you’ve sent us quite a few emails, so if we’ve missed anything, we certainly apologise! If you can respond to the existing email with any points you need clarified, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Regarding our feedback process, as a family owned business, we operate a bit differently to Brilliant Lighting, but we’re happy to take feedback through the service@fanco.com.au email, where it can be seen by a manager.

Kenton T.

Good morning, I'm following up regarding the above. There are a number of emails in my warranty thread. I was informed that Fanco Australia will only communicate via email and the answer to many of my questions were that information would be provided in "due course" when I got a response at all. I emailed again on the 7 December and I'm still awaiting a reply to this email and my previous email on 26 November. Most the questions that were unanswered prior to these dates are no longer relevant as I had to make decisions based on the limited information I was given. My primary questions and concerns are whether I will get a reference number so I can refer back to my warranty claim in the future, how to provide feedback to senior management and future out-of-pocket expenses should I have further warranty issues in the future. I look forward to your reply.

Peter
Peterasked

I would like to purchase DC Fans but would like to buy Australian Made product. Is this possible? Are there any Australian made or at least Australian Designed DC Fans?

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi Peter, what a great question! Fanco Australia is an Australian owned company operating in Melbourne. We have a great local team handling everything from customer service and compliance to marketing and warehouse operations. As far as we know, most of the ceiling fans (and other electrical products) available in Australia are made overseas. Generally speaking, the design process tends to be a collaborative effort between the Australian based team and factories. For our part, we enjoy collaborating with engineers to come up with a design which appeals to us as Australians, and this is definitely something we want to do more of in the future!

John
Johnasked

Hi Where do I find the airflow spec for your fans

Matthew

Go to fansonline website and type in the fan it will have all the airflow specs there

Fanco A.Fanco Australia

Hi John, we've made the spec sheets for all of our fans available on our website: https://www.fanco.com.au/ceiling-fan-spec-sheets/. These documents include as much detail about each of our fans as possible, including airflow. If you can't find the information you're looking for, email us at service@fanco.com.au and we will do our best to assist you =)

Get an answer from our members and Fanco Australia representatives