Excellent after sales/warranty service

We purchased 2 x Fanco Origin DC ceiling fans in black 56" in October 2018, they looked great but one stopped working soon after & after contacting the warranty dept, we received the most exceptional after sales service, very professional, effective, easy & quick response & an excellent resolution from start to end, would recommend in a heart beat.....thank you

Purchased in October 2018.

Power
Thanks Loukas, our warranty team was only too happy to help you! We want to make sure all of our customers have a fan that they're happy with, so if we can be of further assistance please email us at service@fansonline.com.au

Excellent back up service

We recently purchased an Origin ceiling fan from Fanco which unfortunately had an obscure wiring fault in the extension piece. To cut a long story short it involved three return visits from our electrician.
The backup service provided by Fanco was excellent. Prompt and allowed us to use our own electrician. Normally you’d be thinking you’d never buy another product after such an experience but to the contrary it gave me more confidence in the company and we’ll certainly use them again and recommend them.

Purchased in January 2019 for $600.00.

Thanks David, obviously we would have preferred if you didn't have to go through this but we're glad we were able to resolve the problem for you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance by emailing service@fanco.com.au.

Fanco Origin

Had a Fanco installed and it looks great and works well - great investment. Worked great reducing the heat and looks good. Needed a bit of practice to learn which direction was heat and which was cool

Purchased in January 2019 at Fansonline for $747.00.

Power
Hi Cathie, it's great to hear you're happy with the Origin! Sorry to hear you had a bit of trouble using the remote but it sounds like you have it figured out now. :) Just in case though, if you have any questions about any of our ceiling fans including the Origin, you can contact us by emailing service@fanco.com.au

Classic quality style

The fan is classy, black and goes so well above my combustion heater. Change directions for summer winter and increase speed all on the remote control. It has a silent but powerful DC motor, which means less power usage ... love love love my new fan !

Purchased in February 2019.

Power
Thanks Michelle, we love hearing from happy customers like you!

Elegant and effective

I purchased 3 of these beautiful fans - 2 for bedrooms and 1 for very large living area. I am very, very happy with them. They are wonderfully quiet, so that they can be run overnight in the bedrooms :-) And, they look beautifully sculptural as well. The Koa fan is particularly beautiful against my myrtle lined ceilings. I couldn't be happier. Wonderful, friendly and efficient service from the good folk at fansonline as well.

Purchased in October 2018 at Fansonline.

Highly recommended

This fan is brilliant! It is the most stylish looking fan I have seen, and incredibly effective. The amount of air which it moves is fantastic. This fan is quiet to run, and doesn't look as if it is going to 'take off' like some fans do. The electrician who installed it said it was very well made, and was so impressed with it overall, stated that he would recommend it to anyone. This was not a cheap fan at all - but sometimes you just need to pay for quality. I am delighted with my purchase!

Purchased in January 2019 at Ceiling Fans Warehouse.

Koa Fan

I wanted to give a shout out to origin fans. We have now purchased two origin koa fans - they are stylish and effective. The online service was efficient and helpful. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an energy efficient fan that you are unlikely to find in retail stores.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great Service and Excellent Fan

Ordered two of the new Origin DC motor fans with Led lights and they arrived promptly. Everything was in the boxes and instructions were clear. Fans look good and are super quiet when running which is why I chose them instead of AC fans - worth the extra money. All round it was a great experience from ordering to install.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great design and perfomance

Bought the fan online from ceiling fan warehouse got it delivered on time. Loving the look of the fan and how well IT goes with my home interior. Apart from the design the fan is really smooth and hardly makes any noise, was really easy to get it installed as well. Highly recommended.